It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan threatens to retaliate against US

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Pakistan threatens to retaliate against US

www.presstv.ir

A spokesman for Pakistan's army, Major Murad Khan, has slammed Washington for killing Pakistani civilians, warning of retaliatory action.

"Border violations by US-led forces in Afghanistan, which have killed scores of Pakistani civilians, would no longer be tolerated, and we have informed them that we reserve the right to self defense and that we will retaliate if the US continues cross-border attacks," Khan said in an exclusive interview with Press TV
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just what the USA and the world needs is to have another conflict going on
But IMO they have every right to be ticked off with the US-led forces
They should go through the correct channels

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-9-2008 by duffster]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No worries. If Pakistan tries anything against the USA, Israel and India will intervene and destroy the entire Pakistani military infrastructure.

Trust me, India is itching to unleash the last 5 years of their missile development programme onto Pakistan!

In such a conflict, the USA will not stand alone.

(But in all likelyhood these are just empty words from the Pakistani general... he knows he cant mess with the USA on one side and India on the other).

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

But the big question is where does Pakistan stand on the Iran issue?
If you have Pakistan going at it with the US will Iran jump in and help them out? You can see how this whole thing can blow up very fast

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Im not sure it matters to be honest.

The USA cannot fight wars and defeat the enemy in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Iran.

But a coalition of Israel, India, Britain and the USA can do it with one arm behind their back (unless Russia intervenes, in which case its stalemate/ armageddon).

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I don't think India and Israel want to do the dirty work for USA

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Pakistan's biggest trading partner is China, through that into this pool , and waitfor some REAL world war cenarios

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Trust me, India is itching to unleash the last 5 years of their missile development programme onto Pakistan!

What absolute rubbish, guessing you have never been to India then?

Deny ignorance, not spout macho, hate-mongering crap.

Also, does Pakistan not have the right to be infuriated by reckless civilian slayings?

[edit on 8-9-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is a US high wire act ,at the same time bolstering ties with India it claims support for Pakistan,with the two still openly at war over the Kashmir region,The US could easily lose support of both nations, if it is too careless.
Bombing goat herders and camel jokeys doesn't help either,but There is a real attempt to capture Osama before Bush's term expires.

news.bbc.co.uk...
Bush to announce troop reshuffle

[edit on 8-9-2008 by all2human]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Aside from being born there and visiting every year...

You form your views from the media's coverage of India.

I form mine from the first hand info from the actual situation on the ground.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ok, apologies, but i too spent 'time on the ground in India' and apart from disputes with kashmir, i doubt two nations would willingly destroy each othe for USA's benefit.

Start again.

How exactly am I being brainwashed by India media? Please tell me, I'd love to hear it.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by redchina

India and Pakistan have been ticked off for so long at each other i could see India backing the US and we all know that Israel are in bed with the US so i think 44soul is correct

The US needs to go home and repair it's own country before it gets many more people killed

Pakistan has every right to defend its land and do what it needs to do to protect its people from being killed

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

India wouldnt attack
for the lives of US personal
and let the chances go nuclear, something both countries came close to before.

Indias econemy would suffer the worst, since its a large country not all of it would be glowing Green, like pakistan.

Israel isnt in striking distance
and Pakistan is also a nuclear weapons country

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

That is precisely what i'm talking about.
Why would they risk everything for the US?

Makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have never understood our position with Pakistan. They pay Mohammed Atta and they allegedly shelter Al Quesa and OBL. I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

That makes two of us,but as we all know nothing is strait forward as it seems when it comes to the government. What is good for them may not be good for another country according to the gov.

What would happen if Pakistan went into America and killed 20 people The States would not stand for it. Double standards

[edit on 8-9-2008 by duffster]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redchina

I don't think India and Israel want to do the dirty work for USA

True true.

Israel is not allowed to participate in Wars with the US. In fact, they are not even allowed to talk about it. Every time they say "oh we will help!" they get a big spanking from US military leaders for uttering such words in public.

People don't seem to understand this, and all think Israel will attack Iran, or Pakistan, or anyone. THEY CANT .. it's a declaration of war to ALL Arab countries and the US would be standing in the international arena with it's pants around it's ankles in the middle of a # storm.

India doesn't like America, so I highly doubt they would attack Pakistan, and I even more so doubt America would let them. Sure, they have wanted to open up the fronts (most heavily manned front in the World) but in all seriousness, America would tell them to screw off and let them handle it.

4k deaths is nothing to impact the power of the American Army. 150k troops tied up in Iraq is a fraction of the American Military..

But anyways, Pakistan says this kind of crap every once in a while. We used to own the President, not sure about this guy, but in all likelihood he wants to keep his job, and life, and will appease the American military. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pakistani general gets chastised for his audacious retorts.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pakistan already retaliated.

They stopped all shipments of fuel to NATO troops in Afghanistan.
70 percent of NATO supplies move through Khyber.

Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar told Dawn News on Saturday.

“We have told them that we will take action and we have already taken action today. We have stopped the supply of oil and this will tell how serious we are,” Mukhtar said.

A few hours later they changed their mind and let the supplies thru.

Despite all the rhetoric, U.S. strikes have not only continued, they have increased.

US targets Haqqani Network in North Waziristan

By Bill Roggio September 8, 2008

Today's attack inside Pakistan is the seventh reported strike in nine days

[edit on 9/8/08 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I have never understood our position with Pakistan. They pay Mohammed Atta and they allegedly shelter Al Quesa and OBL. I just don't get it.

The CIA and ISI are in bed with each other, the ISI funds al CIAda

ISI

This movie, Who Killed John O'Neill? explains the Pakistan connection, 9/11, as well as many other dark secrets u.s.a. Inc would probably prefer the general public not be aware of.

One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11. Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth.

It's one of the better 9/11 truth videos, and while watching it for the first time last night, the parallels to the past few months of my own life was a bit frightening.

At times I wish I'd taken the blue pill...

[edit on 8-9-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hmm hasnt the US sent 10s of billions of taxpayer dollars to Pakistan to build their military to "fight Al Quada"? It would be another issue of US dollars and weapons killing the US. Sickening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join