It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Yes, I would like to see that....I would also like to see someone do a wide sweep with an electromagnetic field meter (EMF) device, to see if there is some sort of strange EMF energy around there.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think they did bring EMF... not sure but I didn't here the result but I am sure the paranormal team that was there probably had one.? Maybe I am just imaging thing though. I will go back and see if I can find that info. I thought it was listed in Johnny's equipment. ?

Good point though.

edited to say I must have imagined that because I went back to the original thread and did not find it.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by anyone]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Ahh, you may be right, and I may have overlooked that! I am sure that the crew from paranormal state would probably have something like a Tri-Field EMF meter on hand. Perhaps JA brought one too. I would be interested to see what types of spikes (or drops) there are around that property, particulary around that field, and "the trees" that seem to have a lot of weird activity around them...

I'm starting to wonder if this place may have some "skin-walker ranch" type of anomolous activity, albeit a much gentler, not as "far out there" in terms of bizzare creatures.

Although Sasquatch is a frequently reported phenomenon up there, and James claims they saw some gigantic winged bird of some sort that let out a hellacious scream...

This place gets more and more interesting with each day IMHO...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How cool to know that some famous people were in my neck of the woods.

Mt. Adams and Trout Lake are one of my most favorite places to go every year for hunting, camping and snowmobiling. I cannot say that I have seen anything out of the ordinary thought from the 15+ years visiting that area around the mountain. I guess I just don't have the luck some people have when it comes to this phenomenon.

I look forward to viewing and listening to all that has been recorded from this "I wish I could have been there" journey.

* just got done listening to the show and fell out of my chair laughing when Johnny was mentioned finding chips that had Johnny's flavoring (my favorite by the way, never leave home without it!
) added to them. You guys ROCK! Lovin' these shows.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by downintheupside]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Awesome job, i really enjoyed watching the videos!

Really well done and nicely debated.

The video of the lights on the mountain were quite spooky and it freaked me out when the lights started appearing in the forest closer to the team

Keep it up, i hope to see more in the near future!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That was a brilliant bit of a fun UFO outting...Thank you all so much for documenting it for us so well...I've had several sightings while up in the high desert above Los Angeles around Agua Dulce off the Antelope valley highway- while camping out under the stars...Satellites are fairly easy to spot as they do travel at a consistent rate and stay on a path...The UFOs I've sighted were much too far away to give a description of shape but as lights that traveled at high speed and performed right angle turns and mid motion stop maneuvers - Ive watched those for hours on end...I always got the feeling that they might be having drag races in space - or cruising the cosmic boulevard so to speak on a Friday night...

Hope to see lots more of these kind of treks from folks here - well done!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
very good
thankyou very much
cbx

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Great !! I love to see more ATS ufo footages.
Thank you so much for sharing!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

where do you get a/your NightOwl NV-20/20? I did not find one that is a camera.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I want to add, the videos are bar-non. The quality/speed of your new compression techniques are fantastic. Thank you S.O.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Question For All Viewing The Vides
What do you think of the quality, and have you had any trouble playing them?

We used a new (time consuming) process to compile and compress the video for a (hopefully) very high-quality streaming product on the first three videos. I'd be interested in knowing how well it's working for everyone.

Clear as could ever be and well worth the extra time, IMHO.

You've set the new standard.

No trouble playing them, any of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Someone had asked several questions about the cameras being used and why not use more digital mediums.

First off, I made a post at the bottom of this thread that has links to a variety of areas where you can purchase a NightOwl NV 20/20. It has a composite video output (sorry no audio) and has a variable and manual gain with a 2.6 optical lens. We used a Sony GV-A500 Hi-8 portable walkman as it will record for 2 hours. When one is out in the field, you don't want to have to think about if you've got enough time left on a DV tape which in general to shoot high-quality your really only going to get 15-30 minutes worth depending on make and manufacture and then have to swap out tapes. That just means the more chance of my having a capture and I run out of tape. Also I've had a number of Digital units not capture what was captured on a analog system even though they were side by side focused and targeted on the same object. WHY? I don't have a clue, but I don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out if one medium doesn't work (regardless if I understand the why's or not) to lean towards the medium that does work.

The NightOwl 20/20 link, scroll to bottom of the page
DISCLAIMER
The ATS MIX, AboveTopSecret.com, or any of the AboveNetwork LLC. sites, businesses, or affiliates do not endorse, nor back and or support any of the posted businesses or websites and assumes no responsibilities that one may incur in one's dealing with them. We are simply providing information and you assume all responsibilities if you decide to do business with these people. As with any business purchase whether online or in a retail store, you should investigate and research the business prior to doing dealings with them.

OK... with that out of the way...

The Sony Daylight Camcorder is a 1998 modified X-R series. This was one of the shortest series for Sony as it had a variable Infrared shutter/exposure that could be used during the daytime.Sad thing is, it was so good that many were using it for nefarious reasons as it was purported that with the use of additional lenses, you could see through peoples clothing. So an outrage ensued and Sony quickly took them off the market and came back with a series that could not be used during the daytime, ironically the series that they recalled was called the X-Ray series (go figure). Not to many of these rare puppies exist anymore and I searched for darn near 9 and half years for one. When I finally found one, I paid an exuberant amount of money for it. But it does work and this event was it maiden voyage for UFO searching/capturing. The added 750nm IR filter was to help narrow the light spectrum down to a frequency that I had discussed with Patrick Bailey (a former NASA Scientist and UFOlogist) and my own experiments for the past 5 years with daylight SLR capture photography.

And I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that shooting at in it's least at 5,000 a second and getting fairly clean captures is all I care about regardless of the medium used. Might not be exactly what you want to hear, but that does say something for the older model equipment. It's sort of like Johnny himself, it works, so stop trying to replace it with a newer model that's going to break down, quit or not do what it's supposed to do.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Great work guys , just wanted to say thanks for all hard work !

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
The ranch itself is an amazing property and everybody that went up there with me came back feeling ''different". i can't explain what that differance is but i've come back with a much clearer head and feel more connected to (and believe me, i'm no tree shagger) the planet....

Now, i live in L.A, one of the most superficial places on earth...so maybe just placing myself in a field for a few nights without TV and the internet ....etc
plugged me into something that, on a deeper level, i may have lost touch with....

Thats exactly it!! something we should all do from time to time,just sit in a field,and actually look at what we have around us..not easy for some I'm sure,but from my experiance a real stress reliever.We live in an amazing world full of amazing things,we need to open our hearts and absorb some of these natural and unatural (as it can sometimes be) experiances......we are surrounded by the mysterious and unexplained and what better way to get a real feel then taking time out from everyday life and being at one with what we have in nature,a real mind cleanser eh

[edit on 9-9-2008 by special]

[edit on 9-9-2008 by special]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Interesting...stuff being a Washington resident and all. I've been out by Mt Adams a number of times, I do some of my air traveling between the east and west of Washington and because it's on a smaller shuttle that flies closer to the ground you will always get a wonderful aerial view of Adams, Rainier and Helens. Can't recall seeing anything strange however, but perhaps I wasn't paying enough attention. Not that I haven't seen any aerial phenomenon at ground level or heard from others about the -ufo- activity when they go camping out there. Anyway, that kind of makes me want to visit the area now, great analysis.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
"Much has been said and speculated about the apparent erratic lights seen during the evening hours on Mt. Adams. We've capture a decent collection, and also have captured hikers and campers on the face of the mountain as well. Are these lights nothing more than camping activity on the mountain, clearly transmitted in the clear-fresh air? Or, is the apparent brightness suggesting more than that. We offer these up for discussion."

If the lights were all hikers or campers then phew they got to be fast runners & I kind of think the torch they would be carrying would be jigging about all over the place
The movement's were too quick & mountain terrain is very uneven under foot....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

It certainly sounds like you all had a great time, and if Johnny A was over here in the UK I'm sure Edge Media Television would give him his own show!!

One thing to remember though Rob when describing activity you see and that is to say "the paranormal is only that which science cannot call NORMAL". Because we don't understand it and cannot positively identify it, we have to sometimes think outside the box but that doesn't necessarily mean it's little green men from the planet Zarg!

Incidentally, that book I gave you at UFO Congress in Laughlin, is being reviewed in all world editions of Nexus in the October editions! Hope you found time to read it!

Ross

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
There are Earth 'ley lines' that intersect on the property, and this is in my opinion another reason why there is so much activity there.

Hi Johnny (and the rest of the team), we all appreciate your thoroughness and hard work bringing this footage and your findings to us. The ranch sounds like it certainly has a lot going on there.

I heard the interview you did with James on your (and Daves) show and he also mentioned that the ranch lies on these ley lines. Did you investigate this for yourself? Can you point me to some resources for mapping out these lines? I have found the UVG Grid Lines (www.vortexmaps.com...) that can be plugged into Google Earth, but famous places like Stonehenge and Ayres Rock don't even fall on these lines so it doesn't look to be the same ones as you are talking about.

Looking forward to watching some more when it becomes available and hopefully one day seeing some of this stuff for myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
this is awesome! very exciting stuff.

..problem is I've just run out of ram and can't even watch videos. Is there a transcript of the interview perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join