It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Well that's pretty fantastic I think.
That someone who has been in the mainstream media world for so long would be interested and believe in things like this.
But one question I would have about this is.
And I think you would agree is a valid question.
Why would Robbie Williams possibly jeopardize his career by investigating things such as this?
Thanks

Wow! What a bunch of quirksters listening to you guys buzz.
Sounds like a pretty good vibe you had and saw some interesting things too.
Hope you find something cool next trip guys.
I don't think this should upset Robbies career. He's done his singing/songwriting thing now its time for him to spread his wings and live a little. He'd often complain of the stress and craziness of celebrity life anyway. It's good for him to get away from all that sht.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Can any of you guys tell me what kind of camera and equipment was used to film the night video of what may be satallites or something mysterious.

It's a very nice clear picture for a night video.

I would love to record these because I see them too, not so clear in London thou.

Edit: By the way loving the atmosphere you guys got over there, your all getting to know each other and are very relaxed, nice to know that Crakeur, Springer, Robbie, everyone etc etc are all enjoying this.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
How beautiful this account that have done!It is beautiful to see indeed and to read your emotions.Certain events are beautiful to be seen, if then we are with the correct people it is beautiful and exciting even more.Thanks to have made participate us at least in this.Good job

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Can any of you guys tell me what kind of camera and equipment was used to film the night video of what may be satallites

It told the viewer as the videos started. Didn't you watch the videos?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Great info, great post. Love it, hope to see more.

Note:
GPS system has at least three sats in your sky at any given time of day or night and anywhere in the world.

Sencond note:
Unless it is reflecting a light from an external source, anything illuminated with visible light is meant to be seen, by someone. But if an object is illuminated with only infrared or perhaps ultraviolet with no visible light, maybe it is not meant to be seen by just anyone.

If your budget permits and you wish to investigate sightings further, I would recommend the following equipment. 1 stabilizing camera for normal light, 1 stabilizing camera for infrared light only, 1 stabilizing camera for ultraviolet light only.

Ideally set up so that each camera is mounted on a shared tripod with common control functions linked as to be able to operate all three cameras at the same time and focus on the same object, zoom in, zoom out, etc.

Some might suggest a 3d camera and while they are great for objects within the first 20 yards, they don’t do much for photography of a distant object.

Eagan

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi I am new at this so first want to say I mean no offense.
Being that you are Robert and have obviously experienced first hand what it is like to have your life invaded upon and almost hunted out of your birth country.
I was just curious to know if you think actively seeking UFO's could be any way deprimental. I often ask myself if the term unidentified should really be undiscovered and if so left that way.
Although the general assumption is that an Alien being is a peculiar looking fellow who's to say their exsistance wasnt here first and that we are in actual fact the Aliens.
Any how I am a little worried that if these little fellows are out there the reason for their inconsistant communication could be fear and that we too are hunting them.
I can only relate to my own hearts curiosity upon watching E.T all those years ago as a child and thinking Ahhh I want one of those until realising the hurt that curiosity can cause and then sobbing for the little fellow to be safely going home.
Soz to go on so much but again curiosity gets the better of me and my imagination runs wild.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this!

Its awesome thank you Robbie Springer Crakeur and the rest of the team, and Gilliand too, wonderful.

Dugg it, which I had to join to do! and shows how much this means, briefly re-entered the mainstream matrix and created a Digg account !!!

So as you can see it is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Love the footage. Cant wait to see what else you get.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Chris/Rob,

Can u elaborate on what you mention as your own opinion of whats going on at the ranch and the fact that it doesnt add up?u2u me if u wish it to remain between us or post it if your brave enough to come out with what u really think.Good luck with the writing!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Do you think UFO sightings are common in that region or would you say you were lucky to see a UFO while you were there? ..or do you think the UFO appeared because you were there?

I mean, if they are rare it would just seem unlikely that UFO's appear at the time when ATS and the amazing pop star Robbie Willians (I'm a fan) was there visiting.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Shades1035]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Can any of you guys tell me what kind of camera and equipment was used to film the night video of what may be satallites

It told the viewer as the videos started. Didn't you watch the videos?

Oh yeah sorry about that, yeah I watched all the videos, I was kinda distracted and didn't catch that part.

Thanks.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Question For All Viewing The Vides

Hi folks... just a quick question on the videos for all those who have been watching.

What do you think of the quality, and have you had any trouble playing them?

We used a new (time consuming) process to compile and compress the video for a (hopefully) very high-quality streaming product on the first three videos. I'd be interested in knowing how well it's working for everyone.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Peeps to Rob and his UK posy as well as the ATS team for the investigation....

Very balanced yet cautious / fence sitting evaluation of the Ranch. Springer said he saw for the first time ever a disk like object while under the night vision goggles... you're a credible witness Springer so that's a decent testimony... and Johnny sounded a lot more enthusiastic on James radio show than he did at the end of the video's.

Where's the footage of the UFO appearance on cue "10pm?" that was forecast in advance?

I like what you said Rob about feeling centered of different since leaving that place ... it's more than just UFO's it's a very spiritually grounding and vibration lifting place.

Good work guys.

"If you're willing to change the world ...Let love be your energy..I've got more than I need ....When your love shines down on me" ... How True!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hi Skep...it is working perfectly and someone even noticed a previously unmentioned/unnoticed UFO in the mountain lights videon at approx :31 into it. Keep up the great work, perhaps the ATS investigation team can overtake the UFO hunters.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Very good quality. It sure beats YouTube. I love the format. Thanks for asking.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The videos were pretty nice quality and well put together actualy.. good work on them btw to those that made it happen.
It would be nice to be able to download a full quality copy at some point in the future if thats possible but yea its not much of a big deal for me at the moment.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It's perfect SkepticOverlord. Job well done.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh boy. Now we have all the RW fans going gaga on the thread. Nice to be noticed but is it the right place to extole all of your love on RW seeing he is trying to present some very serious stuff here. Perhaps you should post your love for him in BTS. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Looked great to me, and loaded super quick! I love the intro's with the ATS logo and description of equipment / events taking place. Very nice.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

I'm sorry MarsFanMag I already removed your duplicate post and now I see you removed the first one?

In the future when removing a duplicate please remove the second one.

You can retype your post using the edit window on your post.

The quality of the videos is second to none Bill.

Truly amazing technical work

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join