It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice in the Mt. Adams Lights video at about :30 seconds in there is a faint, fast moving object that comes onto the screen from the left and passes behind the mountain or quickly pauses at the top of the left peak before zipping off the right hand side of the screen? New to this so if it was in a previous post and i missed it i appologize. This is awesome though.

CX

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Excellent job guys!!!

One of the better things i've seen covered here on ATS, maybe because we are seeing ATS come to life rather than just on a forum on screen.

As people have said here already, much of what has been caught may be able to be explained reasonably easily, maybe not? Whatever you caught on tape there, it looks to have been an awesome experience for all and i just want tosay thanks for sharing it with us. Much appreciated.

One question about the mountain, is it just your average mountain thats 100% open to the public? I ask as not only would that reduce the possibility of the lights being part of anything abnormal, but also allows the oppurtunity for further investigation of the mountain itself.

A fit investigation team that would'nt mind a week covering a mountain would be an added bonus to this investigation.

Thanks again,

CX.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for all the "hard work" (hardly working?) in going up there and having a great time (and filming). Whatever is phenomenon, whatever isn't, no worries. You went, you saw, you had fun, and filmed some cool stuff. I'm sure the next few years will be spent breaking down your footage, and you've only posted 20% so far.

I just had a few questions on the equipment used... mainly... with all the HD cameras out there, why did you record on an old handycam style unit? I understand the benefits/restrictions of using the tape (for debunking purposes) but why not bring along one of the pimp resolution ones as well? (Unless it was a purely monetary reason, which I completely understand as well
)

And... how bright was that 532nm? 95mw? Just curious.

Once again though, great work, and I hope to see a fullblown investigation if it works out right.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Awesome footage of the high speed object passing behind the trees., This is one of the best videos of a "rod?" I have seen, and needs to be studied further to try and put some size equations on it. Great job so far JA and all. Would have been nice to have two points of video (cross coverage) to try to once and for all give the unidentified flying objects some kind of scientific explanation be it actually scientific or unexplanable.

Any idea just how fast the bogey was moving? And size reference in your estimation if possible.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi JohnnyAnonymous - I quick thanks to you and all the ATS crew (and Robbie) looks like you had a blast and a very interesting one at that, look forward to more detail as the thread develops..

Just noticed a bit of a similarity between yourself and a certain Hollywood celeb, you weren't friends with Joe Dante in the 80's were you?

LOL

Awrabest Berth

PS C'MON ANDY MURRAY!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I believe that the "power-up" videos put out by Mr. Gilliland in particular are flares being dropped over the Center. The description of the lights by witnesses always reports them as "descending" to their base.

Going to have to disagree with you on that one bro, as I was there, and I saw a few of these objects doing that that were crearly flying along, and not descending.

Now could it be something like an irridium flare? Perhaps.

But the ones I witnessed were not regular flares that were in descent--They were flying across the sky.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnytexas
Did anyone else notice in the Mt. Adams Lights video at about :30 seconds in there is a faint, fast moving object that comes onto the screen from the left and passes behind the mountain or quickly pauses at the top of the left peak before zipping off the right hand side of the screen? New to this so if it was in a previous post and i missed it i appologize. This is awesome though.

Good catch, there is indeed something at :30 secs in the mountain light video that upon first look I missed, but going back several times and after adjusting (tilting forward) my LCD screen it is very apparent. I would hate to play chess against you. I think that is something they may not have seen. It does travel almost too fast for the human eye to see. This definitely also needs further study, as it appears quite large and in fact at 14 miles away at least since it passes behind the mountain would be enourmous in size.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

"Do you mean the Perseid meteor shower - that peaked around the 12th August"

Yep... and this clip was made on the 13.Aug... so i guess its the same. Also, no ufos.

Also:
I know such places, they are all over the world. Spiritual-Energie...
and the wonders? They are also, everywhere, everyday. If we want to see them.
Nia

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Having read the history of the ranch for a number of years It was always in the back of my mind that ATS would go out there and check it out someday.
Great Job Guys!! When my health gets better, James said I could come for a visit a couple of years ago. Ive climbed Mt St Helens, before she blew and I climbed part way up Mt Adams. I was only 17 and UFOs were not on my mind then...............too bad, I may have witnessed something.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Wow what a great post, the emotions in your voice about the sightings gave me goosebumps in that interview.

I am not a big fan of his music but this show's what a great person Mr. Williams is to become an ATS field agent.

I am not even finished listening the extended interview, but I already noticed you need more night vision binoculars next time

To all the people who made this possible I just want to say thank you very much, this really is amazing stuff.

Now I am gonna watch the videos.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I love it when ATS actively goes out and investigates and gets their own footage. Nice going Springer, Crakeur, Johnny and everyone else involved!

More of this in the Future please.

Nice going Robbie. You´re a good entertainer even when not singing.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Something very large and fast at :30 secs in the mountain light video that upon first look I missed, but going back several times and after adjusting (tilting forward) my LCD screen it is very apparent. Anyone else look at this? It might take some adjusting or try tilting your lcd screen more towards you for better clarity. It is very intriguing. I don't believe it is a meteor!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just can't resist saying that 700% zoom of that fast flying unknown object
sure reminds me of bat wings circling around that tree.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
been waiting for this all week guys,thanks a lot for all the effort you have put in to get this to us so quickly.still dont no what to make of it but its certainly got me interested in the subject of ufo's etc again after falling out with the topic a couple of yours ago due to all the spiritual side of it coming to the fore which i think is a load of tosh.thanks again

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Very interesting guys! I wonder if this activity is more poltergeistish... that was a good thought! Sometimes I wonder if all these supernatural phenomena aren't connected in some way.....

I'm scheduled to go to the ranch for the night of the 20th!! Can't wait to see some of this stuff myself...

Thanks again for the good work TEAM ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Help a doofus out...

If it's already been posted, I apologize, but can some one give me the left to right name assignment for the photo at the top of the page? Just so curious. Loving this thread so far, BTW, so if I missed the roll call, be nice.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In reference to the unnoticed unidentified flying object seen at :30 into the mountain lights video it would be getting the attention it deserved if we were allowed to vote up important posts and they were ranked in order of importance.

The object which moves from left to the right at precisely :30 is extremely fast and very large, much larger than a conventional 757 jumbo jet. Moving at multiples of mach speed. Anyoner else see this yet?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
He He He

It has been a long wait. I wonder what the skeptics will say about this?

Anyway this is what I have been seeing, the first one made me a believer in 1968. When something stops in the sky for several seconds then heads out into space with a flash accompanied by a streak lasting 1 to 2 seconds before disappearing, I have seen these types of things for most of my life. Well, except for when I was totally negative to everything.

You can actually call them, as they can pick up on positive thoughts directed towards them.

I will add October 14 as a time to watch for something the world will see.

Happy sightings!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello!
Thank you for all these sendings and your super-Forum.
By far this is the Best internet forum I've ever visited.
This has made my internet-day. I'd already seen this pic but I'd never recognised Robbie WILLIAMS on it, and I pretend to watch stars and planets, says it all.

It's a great connection made. Robbie's been so nice to mention ATS in the Guardian UK Newspaper.
I will now look out for his latest recordings (hope his UFO are included), he's a brilliant Artist.

As for your recorded 'stars' in the sky at Gilliland's Ranch guys, I wondered for a while whether it was your telescope moving (or cam) or if it was them. Very puzzling. From your live comments it was really these bright dots that moved this way!

Recently on the"UFO Mini-Sighting" thread I mentioned 2 sightings I did. One is about a 'star' (not!) that dashed and staid still somewhere else in that part of the sky (UK, NW England about 2 years go, around 11pm, the whole family witnessed this), so it would well coincide with the kind of sightings you team have witnessed.

Thanx a lot for these recordings and I'll keep watching them. Robbie sounds so pleasant on the interview too. You guys are funny and well witty. Nice work. Congratulations!

Magali

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

let me preface this by stating that I am not saying anything we saw (or anything Johnny saw after we left) was extraterrestrial but, how do you know that something that appears man made cannot be extraterrestrial? for all we know, alien lighting is very similar to our lighting. maybe they get halogen headaches too.

Yes Crakeur you are right.

What's to say that alien light would be different, doesn't the law of light and physics apply to the entire universe?

Yes Aliens could have an invention that make light appear different, it doesn't mean they do thou.

This is all assuming now thou, it was probably not aliens lol.

Let's just hope they ain't aliens who wanna abduct you guys when you sleep.

Sweet dreams.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join