It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you so much to hear Robs opinion about that. It was really interesting to listening to you guys. You should do it more often. I would love to go on a UFO Meeting and discuss things with you guys.
I don't really have anyone close to me who thinks about these things like I do. So thats why I am on this side. Good to know that Rob doesn't wants to be with normal people.

Greetings and all the best Tanzstute

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
thanks guys!! Awesome investigation!! Intresting. Only one question. Would it be possible to have groups of people with radios and videos approx where the lights on the mountain are located and at the other areas going TO the mountain?

I guess this might be somewhat difficult in the amount of people needed to gather the data and being that it's random lighting in different areas would be difficult as well. In trying to be somewhat of a solution to the issue, what bout having audio/visual posts of 3-5 ppl spaced 200ft + apart ?? And again, it's coming winter.. maybe next year in late spring or summer

just my 2 cents worth. S&F !

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Komodo]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
shall I reply this or shall I not
I do, hoping that you dont hate me for that, or blog me or do something.
Ok:

1: Interview: no comend, still listening...
2: are this stars how move? I think so... at the end of the clip you can see an astorid.
I give you a link for this: www.itwire.com...
i dont know if its the same, but there were some astorids coming near to the earth in august.
3: i dont know...
4: if you look at the end of the clip.. it looks like a bat. At zoom 700 i guess.
5: nice interview too, and the lights at the mountain? Sorry but I live in a valley which many mountains (Alps) and there I see the hole time such of lights... so you see, nothing special.

And now?

no more words

Nia Wind

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Excellent - really enjoyed listening to that interview, it was really well done!

'Course, what Rob didn't tell you guys is that NOBODY from Stoke-on-Trent is normal.............

from another Stokie

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great vids, just got done watching them and it's definately interesting however there still remains the age old cliche of nothing concrete and just blurred blobs of light. Alot of them seem to move like satellites and probably are but those lights on the actual mountain are pretty freaky, is the data correct on the size of light required to shine that bright from that distance ? Just curious because I've seen house/streetlights across the bay in Wales when I've been on holiday which is roughly about 15 to 20 miles away and they've quite intense lights but aren't 10million candle powered lights, could just be campers fooling around, if it's possible to hike up the mountain.

Also great interview with Robbie Williams, props to him for doing that and not letting his celeb status get in the way of what he believes and is interested in!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

'Course, what Rob didn't tell you guys is that NOBODY from Stoke-on-Trent is normal.............

Must be why I get along with him so well then.

Springer...

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111

2: are this stars how move? I think so... at the end of the clip you can see an astorid.
I give you a link for this: www.itwire.com...
i dont know if its the same, but there were some astorids coming near to the earth in august.

Nia Wind

Do you mean the Perseid meteor shower - that peaked around the 12th August, but TBH, I expect these guys already knew about anything like that that was likely to be around. Any UFO investigator worth his salt is gonna check out what astronomical phenomena are likely to be visible before he sits out all night watching for stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

I think that this will be a good thing for his career, reason being that more people have become curious about the subject even if they themselves have seen something or not, face it with MSM covering everything with much less eyebrow raising, to have a celeb. actually going out to discover and investigate puts more legitimacy to the field not less.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

your dam right youth.....
we dunna do normal ......

oatcakes and best wishes

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Brilliant production work with 5
to the A team.

What type of pointer laser was used and at what wattage.

That is some made for TV video footage ATS has there.

My compliments.....

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great show. Most importantly, it managed to be fun and interesting beside the obvious fact of an interesting topic. All persons that were on the show managed to make me laugh at least once.

The strip of black light still makes me think about shadow...people...or whatever they are called. Interesting topic.

Edit: The show stops every now and then. Change hosting?

[edit on 8-9-2008 by BlueEyes]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nice interview, seems more unlikely that you would get Robbie Williams out there with you and interviewed than a lot of the things I read on here. Great job!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Chrisonabike,

Have you considered doing a UFO/music gig or concert with the clear intention of initiating some kind of contact event.

Just a thought since you mentioned in the interview that you saw an unexplained globe while you were playing Arizona a bunch of times.

Call the buggers out, could you imagine the response if this happened in front of a large audience.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just taking a small break from the video reviewing (were at about 70 hours left to watch), to chime in here.

This was a fantastic experience for all of us, and I'd stick to that thought even if it turns out that everything captured, observed and witnessed is explainable. With that said, with the scores of personal investigations and 100's upon 100's of hours that I've tweaked my neck and back out in my search for something interesting to "capture", this preliminary investigation/adventure at James Gilliland's was the most enjoyable one I've had the pleasure to participate in. So much so that I asked the Bosses of ATS to let me stick around a bit longer to see if perhaps there was a difference in the results if the ATS Team and Robbie's crew were off the property. One has to wonder if "things/events" were manifested (and/or hoaxed) solely for the benefit of "us" being there. And indeed, after they left, things did change in the type of events happening. Could that of been a coincidence? Well, possibly, but again all the empirical data and evidence gathered was significantly pretty much different every two days without repetition in the following couple of days. So in other words, what may have been captured several days prior, was not observed again during my stay at the Ranch. This excludes of course all the satellites (and possible crafts) in the night sky. In fact after speaking to James with a bit of a summary follow-up, he agreed that we seemed to have gotten the full ensemble of 'weird phenomena' albeit perhaps, not seeing a "triangle craft". We also were informed that the Infrared daylight captures have not ever been captured before on video (and perhaps one other type of event that will be discussed when we update in the very near future).

With regards to the Infrared captures.

When viewing these daylight captures keep in mind that the camera had an additional 750nm Infrared filter attached. With the night time Infrared captures, a NightOwl NV 20/20 was used as it has a video output (no audio, sorry) and recorded onto a Sony HI-8 portable recorder. Unfortunately, since I do not really know what Infrared spectrum the NightOwl captures in, I can only go by what the manufactures claims are with regards to the unit. They claim that it is the equivalent to a Gen-2 military grade IR device. So captures on both devices (the NightOwl and the modified Sony camcorder with the additional IR lens) will be significantly different in not only what they can or cannot capture, but also the quality of such, the night time captures will appear more diffused and grainy compared to the daylight captures. Also with regards to the night time captures, any lights seen will be caught in that IR spectrum, so they will appear to look differently than if by the naked eye or caught on a 'regular' camera/camcorder. I read an earlier post that said that some of the lights on the mountain appeared to be similar to the lasers being aimed at them, and this would probably be fairly consistent except for the fact that on many of these captures, you can see the beam from the laser as it makes contact (with say a tree in the foreground), where as the lights from the mountain didn't exhibit the same.

UFO's or something else

I've had the opportunity to record and capture a number of interesting events and scenarios in my life. I've had several people that claim to be "aware" or "enlightened" say that I'm a attractor to these type of events. I really don't know about all that, I've simply concluded that I look skyward more so than the average John/Jane Doe and that's why I perhaps get fortunate enough to witness/capture these events. But with that said, this does not mean that I don't respect those type of thoughts as I am in no way an expert in the whole paranormal field. In fact I don't consider myself an expert in any field, simply an observer of what transpires, hence my calling myself an amateur researcher. Springer, Crakeur, Robbie and his crew all got to view a small presentation DVD I presented of just a small few of some interesting UFO captures I've amassed.

Now although our preliminary investigation was to find out if there are any UFO's 'zipping' around Mt. Adams and the Ranch, I have to admit that I think there are other things happening there too, and I don't think they are UFO related. At least not in the sense that we have all (for the most part) have come to think of. The following is simply my own conjecture, but I believe that there is other type of paranormal activity going on. I base this on a number of factors which will become (hopefully) more clear as we continue to update this presentation. I had some personal experiences that were definitely not UFO related (to the extent of my knowledge), that I may or may not reveal as I'm hoping to find some video or audio corroboration with what I experienced. If I don't find any, well then, maybe Johnny was suffering from some type of manipulation, or... maybe I just went off my rocker for a short spell. Secretly, I hope it was just that, that I lost my marbles for a short time or again, was just being manipulated (by whom or what, I do not know). Anywho.. bottom line here is, I firmly believe that there is more going on than just UFO's.

The Gilliland Ranch

I want to just say that the ATS Team was treated very nice while "we" were there. James Gilliland is a gracious host, and was very congenial during our preliminary investigation. Whether or not this is the 'norm' or not, or if it was solely because we were there I'm unable to answer for sure. Although many others that I've spoke to and have read about, all shared the same sentiment. Where the Ranch is located from Mt. Adams (13.5 miles as the crow flies), gives a spectacular view of the mountain. There are Earth 'ley lines' that intersect on the property, and this is in my opinion another reason why there is so much activity there. Just like any place in a forest that allows day and overnight camping use, for a small fee, you can visit the Ranch. I've read that some oppose the thoughts of being charged to camp there, and I think that these people must not get out much..LOL. One would have to pay for a nights stay at a hotel, and or for a place to camp, so is it unreasonable for the Ranch to ask the same? Besides, the view and the activity are not something being charged for, that's just a bonus in my opinion.

So what is there to expect in the updates?

Well, unfortunately I spent all my money intended for the psychics hotline and bought equipment instead. And to be honest, I don't know what's on the last 70 hours of footage. There are some segments where we try to debunk and/or duplicate some of the daylight captures that were caught in Infrared (and we did so using the same camera that recorded the captures). But really, a lot that is to be reviewed, I don't even know what it may or may not reveal. The majority of the captures were done with static camcorders that were unmanned and simply had the tapes replaced every one and two hours.

And so now I must get back to the Video reviewing, but I'll attempt to check back every day or so to read what or wonderful members post. STAY TUNED FOR THE UPDATES

Johnny

[edit on 9/8/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
THis is the best ATS professionals can do? I would hope you would set the bar a little higher.

Satellites cross the dark sky every night. I've even seen them in China. You don't need to travel to Mt Adams to see satellites.

As for the mountain lights. Need I remind you of this vid from Chile

Johnny's reluctance to call these UFO's is a rational thought. THey can easily be explained. Someone from ATS needs to volunteer their expertise and hike up the point on My Adams the flickering was coming from to find traces of a hoax.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Robbie Williams really is a legend of gargantuan proportions. He always comes across as totally genuine and sincere in interviews.His passion and metciulous nature are inspiring and this comes across not only in his music, but his general demeanor.

His story about the sighting was fascinating and he really deserves huge credit for coming on here and sharing his experience.I think it's great he has found a place where he can share his views and not be criticised by a bunch of small minded hypocrites in the media,where anything he says is twisted and fabricated to the extent he is dismissed as some kind of lunatic.

The reality is the polar opposite as any rational intelligent person will realise from hearing his thoughts.

Massive respect to you Rob.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
'' ufo neck''
hey folk....

as you can probably hear(from the interview)...we had an amazing time
both crews (mine and ats) dovetailed really well....
Jonny (A) is a star and deserves his own tv show....
a proper character..and lovely bloke to boot...
Crakeur....(spelling?)...top man too ..he told me a lovely story about his little one watching me on you tube and asking in all innocence...''Why does he look so silly?''...out of the mouths of babes ''.......i think we should bring you kid to the next thing we do...at least we'll get some honesty.......: )
and Springer? yeah..... i want nothing to do with him again.... : )
Springers a very dynamic no nonsense kinda guy...i enjoy our correspondance and consider him to be a very good internet buddy....
looking forward to working with you all again soon.....

regardless of the ranch ,ufo's orbs or what ever...we had an amazing experince just on a very human level.....two sets of people from two sides of the big pond got together and had a real laugh.....for that i will be eternally grateful...thank you guys

As to what we saw up there?
I don't know? judge the footage for yourselves.....
did we catch some ufo's? well, we couldn't tell what they were and they were flying so
yeah we did.....
are they off world vehicles? really can't say.....i want them to be
but i wasn't feeling it for what ever reason......i saw things that I/we can't explain...does that make them unexplainable?....No......

I myself have a very limited understanding about "whats up there and what isn't''....
And i would'nt like to make any kind of claim

other than this...

The ranch itself is an amazing property and everybody that went up there with me came back feeling ''different". i can't explain what that differance is but i've come back with a much clearer head and feel more connected to (and believe me, i'm no tree shagger) the planet....

Now, i live in L.A, one of the most superficial places on earth...so maybe just placing myself in a field for a few nights without TV and the internet ....etc
plugged me into something that, on a deeper level, i may have lost touch with....

would I do it all again?...in a heart beat....

do i think somethings going on up there?
yeah, but i have my own theories about that....
and I'll probably get into them further down the road.....

some things just didn't add up.....But that aside

The ranch is a very special place with some very heavy vibrations....
what ever that means.

i won't be around to post much...(well i'm not planning on doing so...as i'm doing a lot of writting right now).....so enjoy!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

wow never knew you are an ATS member, im from manchester and regularly watch out for UFO's, although i have not seen a convincing one yet i am keeping my fingers crossed. Great to see all kinds of people interested in this phenomena.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Crakeur....(spelling?)...top man too ..he told me a lovely story about his little one watching me on you tube and asking in all innocence...''Why does he look so silly?''...out of the mouths of babes ''.......i think we should bring you kid to the next thing we do...at least we'll get some honesty.......: )

you might be the first person to spell my name correctly, not bad for a guy who sees backwards, forward "j's" on mountains.

caught my daughter youtubing your vids last night. not sure how she figured that out (she's 5) but she is, as mentioned, a big fan.

what you said about two groups coming together for a good time is really the best way to put it. sightings or not, it was a blast. a shame we didn't get footage of the twin ships landing and abducting you. that would be cool. you do still have that limp, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by exteel
wow..
i would like to know if in that area there are some "army areas"...

Yes, the Yakima Training Center is within a couple score of miles. The range is used both for Army units on the ground and fixed-wing aircraft at altitude.

I believe that the "power-up" videos put out by Mr. Gilliland in particular are flares being dropped over the Center. The description of the lights by witnesses always reports them as "descending" to their base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join