It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well played guys... Now thats what ATS is all about..

No sitting about taking in the advertising cash, nope lets get a massive 4wd (love it btw) cover it in ATS stickers and head up to mount adams for some investigations.

Great camera equipment there as well, love the quality.

Brought a wry smile when i heard rob was there, our british tabloids ran a "where is robbie williams?" peice.. I was thinking, hes up mount adams with the ATS guys, thats where he is, and low and behold, thats exactly where he was

Well played Rob, id rather be up mount adams with the ATS lads rather than the nightclubs of LA where all the tabloids think you should be..

Keep up the good work Guys.

Troy

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

but since you have been seeing it personally
what was your impression - and jonny and springer what was your impression
your ideas for what you have seen?

some of what i have seen so far reminded me of strong torches!
but what would that mean - a light similar to a torch? could be explined by my terrestrial experiences!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Heh-Just registered with Digg so I could vote for this.

Very interesting footage! The lights flashing behind the tree is REALLY fascinating.

I am hoping that JA was able to capture some of the "flashing" objects that I saw there---The ones that would flash, then dim, then flash again. To me, those are the ones that were REALLY bizzare. We saw one that appeared to be glowing orange and pulsing.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanx guys ...enjoyed this audio and video clips!

I was a bit confused though when i read this (see link)article about robin williams and his ayda searching for ufo's...

www.zeenews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

"...a professional hiker..."

Now, THAT's a job I want...anyone hiring? I'm the best!

(Video One) Shots that include the starfield and "star-like"moving objects, errr, satellites, is amazing. I'd love to get one of those NightOwl IR cameras.

Anyone else notice the object moving upwards between the airplane and the object that is following the airplane? (about 4:24). Then, (at 4:29)...right as Johnny says the word "instantly"...an object, maybe a bug near the camera, appears to shoot downwards. Also, earlier in the video,(:35)... a bug appears to fly past, and it looks JUST like one of the supposed craft in the "tether incident".

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

I think we covered our thoughts on what we saw in the video preview and in the audio (post RW) but I'll say it again.

I was mostly amazed by the amount of movement in the night sky. I didn't see Mark's "ufo" so I can't comment on that and, for the most part, the bulk of my sightings were done while staring at Johnny's monitors (the goggles were always in use and I was helping johnny so it was easier to use his gear). some of the things I saw were meteors, satelites and shooting stars. some of the things I saw were just strange but probably explainable (two lights moving in tandem).

did I see anything that I firmly believe was an alien craft? nope. does that mean we didn't see them? nope. it means that the things I saw had possible explanations. Others saw things I didn't and only Johnny knows which of the many moving objects we filmed don't have satelite records for them. Those are the ones that would be of the unexplained variety but, while I did see them, I can't tell you which ones were on the sat list and which ones weren't.

does that make any sense?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

thanks crakeur
that makes pretty much sense, completely understandable.

i have to watch the videos again and again to make up my mind fianally - if that is possible!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
if thouse lights were not satellited listed in nasa'list why wouldnt they be top seceret military/nsa/nro satellites which are not listed by nasa or any other civilian organizations?And furthermore Johny has stated that in 2 hours no any satellite crossed the sky: what about gps satellite?It is not possible that in 2 hours not a single satellite has crossed the sky.
Just my opinion of course.
Btw great job

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

As I describe in the audio, the most amazing object for me was the huge white glowing disk I saw through Johnny's awesome binoculars.

Do I know what it was? Nope... Do I know if it was alien? Nope... It remains truly unidentified for me and that makes it my first "sighting" ever, in over 20 years.

The rest, with the possible exception of a few of the "satellite looking" lights that don't act like satellites in my opinion, were pretty and fun to see but probably nothing more exotic than satellites.

WRT the lights on the mountain, after reading a post by our member defcon5 in the other thread authored by Johnny, I have to agree that they could certainly have been canister lights used in extreme sports i.e. mountain climbing and diving. Can't say that's what they were but after seeing people hiking up the mountain the next morning it's the most plausible and likely explanation.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In the first video i saw a really fast object going from left to right arount 3.07 or something like that

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Great job you guys. Now all that's left is for people here to analyze the videos and see which parts can be explained and which parts cannot.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In the video with lights on the mountain it looks like somebody is joking with you guys .... i haven't seen anything spectacular in those videos.

Hope you had great time there and got drunk
And thanks for the effort

[edit on 8-9-2008 by baburak]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Springer. You seem to be turning British. Be careful with that, there is no treatment for it apart from anti-depressants but they just give you something else to moan about.

I have noticed your use of the word "mate" and other British slang a lot from you recently. I hope you haven't passed the place of no return! Before you know it, you'll be binge drinking fighting with people who look at you wrong and spending all your dental bills on umbrellas

Was also impressed with you singing Neil Youngs, Tonight's the Night.

I'm sure I've already typed this

[edit on 8-9-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
and some people say there's nothing good on ATS anymore

And that's just the moderators.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The the NASA satellite site include all satellites from all countries? I've been camping numerous times and can almost be guaranteed to see a satellite every few minutes...I'm sure there is stuff in orbit that they may not be aware of or they are not telling us about. My 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

There're hundreds of spy sattelites they won't tell civilians about ....
Well .. they told it few times but you can't know the exact number

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nice work guys, definately warrants further investigation, I am glad you caught some stuff on video, whatever it is. Next trip I hope you all are able to bring along some super duper equipment that include some computers with telescopes that can record the imaging etc. Would be nice to confirm some is NOT a satellite by such methods. BTW can't believe Simon actually came out of hibernation to post.

Also would be good to try to triangulate the positions the lights come from on the mountain and investigate those spots.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Starred and flagged...Great work guys. I guess I don't mow my lawn today,
Or anytime in the near future.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was having a crappy day.

Then I saw this.

Complete turn-around!

I love the title screen with JA looking off at the mountain while everyone else is mugging for the camera.

Just top-notch material.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Well that's pretty fantastic I think.
That someone who has been in the mainstream media world for so long would be interested and believe in things like this.
But one question I would have about this is.
And I think you would agree is a valid question.
Why would Robbie Williams possibly jeopardize his career by investigating things such as this?
Thanks

What makes you think this would jeopardize his career, mate?

Did you see when he was first "outed" (I think he actually outed himself) on this board? Within an hour or so, the site had dozens of new members who were pretending to be interested in this subject, just so they could get the opportunity to have some kind of contact with Robbie Williams.

I can't see this being a big enough story to ruin his career.

Rob has done enough himself in the past to ruin his career but always come out of it pretty well. He has had drug and alcohol addictions which possibly was the catylist to a huge ego for a period which came across as quite obnoxious (I must stress that that personality didn't last very long and he soon came back as a very down to Earth individual), certain strange relationships etc etc.

You have to understand just how big Rob was in the UK for a period, he was possibly the most famous celebrity for quite a long time and, as is their wont, the press did all the could to ruin him. If they didn't manage it then, they aren't going to manage it over this.

ON top of that, Brits love eccentric stars.

Anyway, why shouldn't he be interested in UFO's? He played an alien for years in the 70's!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by triplesod]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join