It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm sorry about that, Crakeur.

What I was trying to get at is, I know James let you folks play around with the nightvision goggles while you were there, and I was just wondering if any of you saw anything like what's shown in the Youtube video on the previous page. The Super-Flying-Infra-Red variety Orb. Video footage..........

My apologies if this question was already answered somewhere.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

everything we saw is documented in the videos.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

OMG, I live extremely close to Trout Lake, Washington. I can walk there. I now think I know who you are talking about. I had no idea he knew anything about UFO's. I know he moved here from California a few years back and is extremely wealthy, built his own dirt bike course, etc. He also put up a big gate to stop people from going down his driveway to Trout Lake.

I have a famous neighbor! I have a more famous cousin but will keep that secret.

Did you actually go to his lake? You must have passed my home. I dont know a lot about this subject but I do know one thing for sure. UfO's will only be seen if they want to be seen. Ive never seen an Alien but possibly a UFO. It just pays to know people that refuse to talk.

I have only read the first page of this but HOW cool! I want to get to know this guy! And read further!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would like to give a huge shout out to the ATS crew and RW.
I am a bit late with this forum, unf my explorer won't load the RW interview etc. Only getting errors.

Just want to say, keep up with your work. And thnx for ur effort and reports. I am new with ATS, but lovin it more every thread I am reading.

I truly hope we can make real steps for mankind instead of being hold back by several forces.
Goodluck to all ! and hope we will find what we seek. All I know, its a long path to walk on.

Cheers from NL

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
to the people who are asking about this investigation and in my eyes picking it apart,, why dont you take time out of your bizy day and go out and try to do some investigating on your own, It takes time dedication and money to do this kind of thing, I challenge you

Dave M

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave M
to the people who are asking about this investigation and in my eyes picking it apart,, why dont you take time out of your bizy day and go out and try to do some investigating on your own, It takes time dedication and money to do this kind of thing, I challenge you

Dave M

Dave M..

Appreciate the comments but any investigation whether it be ours or someone else's needs to be questioned, picked apart, scrutinized, dissected, rung through the ringer, verified, independently checked by outside parties and attempts should be made to recreate the event by all known means and possibilities.

Just as a detective needs to reaffirm all suspicions and follow-up on every lead in a criminal investigation to get closer to the truth, it is exactly the same on how we should treat each presentation of 'strange phenomena' that is submitted for our approval..

It is only after all the thin layers of possibilities have been stripped away that we can honestly say.. "It is this, and this is how it happened, and here is the proof backed by this data, witnesses, video footage, (etc)...".

Where I do agree with you is on that people do need to get up out of their lazy-boy chairs and try to do a little investigation on their own, if not simply to know the time and effort it takes to attempt such..

Deny Ignorance!
Johnny

(edit to fix typos)

[edit on 9/6/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Got to go check some more of these videos out.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewhitedraco
go to snip to see the real story

Could you at least quote the relevent on topic information instead of using ats for ad space?

[edit on 4-3-2010 by riley]

[Mod Edit - snip in quote]

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Always liked Robbie
Wish more people like him would help us find the truth.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
great video will look forward to more if you have it.
Something robbie would like is this video.
OMG oh my god you should see this...
www.youtube.com...

Alien revealed at the end!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wonder if Robbie Williams is still knocking about ATS, under an alias.

An idle thought...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I would love to know what those things are that they see at the Gilliand ranch because I've seen a lot of them myself and cannot explain them. First one I saw in my life flew over my house at 4:30 am on the morning of June 22, 2007 at only about 300-400 feet overhead. It didn't make a sound and looked like it was literally made of light. Once it got over my house it turned to the east southeast and I watched it fly out of sight. Since then I have lost count of how many I, and everyone who has been with me at different times has seen. I stopped counting at 52 objects that I could definately rule out from being satellites. I've seen them going at incredible speeds, jump from a constant speed to out of sight in an instant, appear from nowhere and completely dissapear, I've videoed as many as have been close enough to with the equipment I have, and believe it or not, I have found that like at the Gilliand ranch they occasionally become about 100 times brighter if you shine a high powered laser or a spotlight at them if they're close enough. It makes me wonder if they actually use all the properties of light to communicate somehow. I do know for sure that to respond the way they do to anything, even light, they must contain some form of intelligence. I can simply say to witness these things firsthand transforms you from someone who has to believe in things like that to someone who doesn't have to because you know it's real. It's ridiculous to me now that everyone on earth cannot see these things, but they do seem to choose who they want to prove they're existence to, and seem to want to communicate. It's a matter of us learning how to and it pisses me off that we are wasting time by not pursuing these interests and using those of us they want to communicate with. I'm guessing they are choosing people they know will not be a threat in any way and are intelligent enough to be worth communicating with. Personally I think we need to stop wasting time just chatting about these things and organize with the purpose of learning how to communicate with them. Enough intelligent people working together should be able to figure it out...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I say that the world is big enough to let you know nothing

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Please can you (serious) tell me what it is, i cant understand it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

<< 25  26  27   >>

join