It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great work everyone......I have been looking forward to this for a while.

Like Dimension D, Im not going to get any work done today........

Looking forward to divulging all the information.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by davidifty]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Why would Robbie Williams possibly jeopardize his career by investigating things such as this?
Thanks

The more interesting question is - I think - why would anyone think he was jeopardizing his career by investigating things such as this?

To steal a line from Gag Halfrunt - "He's Jus Zis guy, y'know?"

We all have interests, and passions.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Why would Robbie Williams possibly jeopardize his career by investigating things such as this?
Thanks

I dont think Rob cares to be honest. He sounds a cool guy with a 'i dont care what people think' attitude....i wish there were more celebs taking an interest in the world rather drinking and sniffing the world up their noses.

Everyday i jeapardize my career by logging onto ATS.....beleive me. I get so hooked on reading posts all day I end up trying to do 8 hours of sales in 1 hour.....

If I got paid to read ATS I would be as rich as Robbie!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can dig it... and thanks for the hard work you guys.

Star

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nice work guys, been waiting to see this.
Thanks a lot.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What a great thing to wake up to! Very cool surprise. Star,flag,Digg.
And like everyone said, thanks for putting all this together.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fantastic production fellas!
...wow, I just noticed the mt adams background. LOL
You guys rock.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Great work guys! At last , video footage from a Tri-pod! I'm sure the sky footage will be discussed for some time to come. I havent made up my mind yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

thanks,nice work

much love to you guys

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
allright,people,way to go!!!

waiting on round two with baited breath and tha popcorn.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
wow..
i would like to know if in that area there are some "army areas" or there was something like..
' cause in most of all the messages that "they" leave for us with the contacted that i read untill now they say they are always near by army areas,specially if there are some dangerous project in progress..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
fantastic work!

thanks a bunch for sharing
digged, flagged and stared!

special thank to jonny for dealing with all the footage

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi team, in the second video I believe it was, the daytime objects appear to be coming from behind the mountain at a low altitude, if this is the case is it possible to get a second camera crew over to the other side next time for reference? If the objects are using the mountain as a base then it could possibly help lock that in.

It looks like it is a spinning triangular shape off to the left side of the screen, can you slow that down and stop it to verify?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

If you guys screw up my cable with those lasers I'm gonna be pissed!

Tremendous work to the entire team.

I look forward to your individual opinions as first hand observers. The rest of us are relegated to analyzing video.

Becker

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That was really interesting but was sorta hoping a UFO landed right near you at night and met them and gave them a mars bar and them gave you something out of this world......Oh well wishful thinking

I think Robs family were cool to have brought him up talking about the paranormal and spiritual matters.

The video with the flying objects around was cool,when I was watching I just thought maybe theres something underground near there,as all the clips were in the same area and some seem to 'take off' at an angle from the ground,did you explore the area?

I did think that someones playing pranks with flashlights in the mountain,,,there must have been some people that knew you were going there.

Then again maybe the little men were playing tricks :/ could be a game to them to show now and again.

ps. dont know about this dig buisness,wots it about?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Guys...thank you so much...I still havent had time to watch it all, but I will be back later with opinion and many many questions....

I really appreciate the effort, I tell ya...

Cait

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
started to watch them all
still far to excited - my first sightings
or maybe not?

what impresses me most - and therefore i have to pop in again -
the accuraccy of jonny to list the type of camera, the recording material etc.
wow that is really great!

jonny really well done!

if i could flag a member the flag would be yours!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nice work, that place is fascinating. If only I wasn’t on the other side of the pond.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In video 3 when you use the beam of light you can see that the light on both the mountain and at the tree line have the same resonance as your light source. That would lead me to think that it is a man made source of light and therefore not anything E.T. Anyone who has seen actual nighttime UAP will know what I mean as the lights never look like G.E.

And yes that was clearly a tattered moth.

Also next time you go up, have a professional hiker go with you and use varying light sources from the same area to get validation on it having been manufactured lighting.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
That would lead me to think that it is a man made source of light and therefore not anything E.T.

let me preface this by stating that I am not saying anything we saw (or anything Johnny saw after we left) was extraterrestrial but, how do you know that something that appears man made cannot be extraterrestrial? for all we know, alien lighting is very similar to our lighting. maybe they get halogen headaches too.

the way I like to view it that these things are either naturally ocurring or not. if they are not natural, they are made by someone or something. then you need to try and show that they are not or could not be made by anyone on this planet.

again, I'm not arguing for or against any of the images, merely saying that we have no clue regarding alien life and need to proceed with the thought that, possibly, some technology isn't very different from our own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join