It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chimbusha

UFO over Petrcane Outlook festival
www.youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (14 seconds ago)
Neon gas is expelled from the craft to give a good show.
Lit up with the high voltage already in the air from the Tesla craft.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have a question about direction. Shouldn't satellites all move in the same direction be it west to east or east to west. If that is the case do they following the earths rotation?

In the first night video is the camera in the same POV? Is so what direction is it facing?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Those objects are exactly like the objects I have seen many times while monitoring the NASA space shuttle missions via NASA TV----Depending on their distance and speed, they usually look like round balls of light, sometimes glowing constantly and sometimes strobing----in many cases, their brightness seems to be a factor of their velocity-----increasing in brilliance while accelerating------NASA likes to explain them away as merely being chips of ice flying around--Of course, that fails to account for their changes in velocity and directiion---sometimes even coming to a stop and then resuming travel, impossible for an object that has no means of propulsion......

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ya know, looking over the second video again, I see a rather intriguing image flying across the field of view and make a left turn behind the trees. This object has a rather strange quality surrounding it as it menuvers. It looks like the object has a plasma distortion disturbance as it moves through the air. It kind of reminds me of those energy weapons used in star trek when they fire torpedos on klingon warships.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by philsnow

YES, you are right Stokie real proud

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I live in Portland so mt. Adams is not very far from me. I have been to the Gilliland ranch and this footage is incomparable to what I have experienced on my visit. There are many many of the "orb" like beings that stop to visit in that area. I say beings because what ever they are they showed intelligence. I do not have the vocabulary to describe what is going on at that ranch.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There is a book I have been reading and almost finished with that seems revelant to this. It's called: ALIEN IDENTITIES-by RICHARD L. THOMPSON and it makes sense looking at it from this perspective. Interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Nice, and very proffessionally covered. Thanks to you all, I trusted that you would not come back without something interesting and trustworthy, and you have not let me down. I like that you leave it to us to explore, discover and make our own minds up based on the factual evidence you have produced. Kudos!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It has begun. The press bull# train has left the station:

We all know Robbie Williams is all about stalking UFOs at the moment - imagine how stoked he was when a UFO came to visit him in the recording studio recently! Or so he claims. The 34-year-old was quoted by The Sun as saying he'd just finished recording a track about UFOs when he had an extraterrestrial experience in his LA studio. "I had just finished writing a song called Arizona, which is about alien abduction, when there was this glow," he said. "It was magic." Robbie has now pledged to go jetskiing in search of UFOs he's heard have landed in the sea. Let's hope he finds his marbles first.

I just signed into MSN and found the above in the news feed.

LINK

Ridiculous hey.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GSBlayney

Downright pathetic,

lets hope he finds his marbles
... We all have a right to believe in what we want, whether we have a celebrity status or not..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Don't believe everything you read in the British tabloids, especially The Sun lol!

They just love writing about Robbie and making him sound nuts! If he's nuts then so am I lol!

Ross

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

sadly, the papers, more so in the uk I think, like to tear their celebs apart. The Sun wrote that piece as if the reporter (using the term loosely) interviewed Rob, as opposed to listened to the interview on our site or his. Thus, the reader can only glean information from the article and they lose out on the whole story and they lose out on hearing Rob tell his story in his own words. They lose out on hearing a sane, normal, grounded person talking about things that interest him and things that have made him ask the same questions that more than half the people on the planet ask.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The media is a tool of society. It is there to reinforce things that the government and our society wants the people to believe and feel.
UFO's are something we are not supposed to take seriously because they don't want us to know what is going on.. so they try to make anyone interested in this subject the object of ridicule and jokes and try to make that person feel humiliated thus making them want to drop their interests just to make it stop.

The problem here is .. being in the public eye already he is already used to this type of crap and its not as effective as they would like I am sure because from what I can tell he doesn't give a flying @$*(@ what they think.

Which is probably the only way one could survive after making a choice to live in the spotlight.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I feel that the tabloids think that alternative interests are stupid unless they have an unexplained photo.
Double standards,the u.k. is full of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Neither should Robbie give a s@#t as to what the tabloids say. We've all been through it.... the ridiculous and people thinking we are nutcases for believing what we do. It's sad for those that aren't openminded enough.

Perfect example is my highly skeptical brother and brother-in-law. I was sitting at the dinner table using my new HTC touch phone.... my dad was marvelling at the technology.... as he is a complete technophobe.... wondering how they keep making things like touch phones etc.... so of course I come out with "Well it's all backengineered alien technology anyway"
they laughed until they realised I was serious....

Well that was it.... the floodgates were open.... the brother and brother-in-law started with the ridicule.... making fun... calling me a nutter..... my brother even went as far as saying that I was talking like "One of those brainwashed religious nuts" and that there was no such thing as UFO's because people would talk about it and he hasn't ever heard anything on the news

After they stopped with the ridicule I calmly commenced what would have been a 60 minute barrage of "proof" one after the other.... I told him everything from what happened at Roswell..... Tunguska.... Stephenville... O'Hare airport to well known Australian cases such as Frederich Valentich disappearance and the Westall High School sighting.

Well I had never seen my brother and especially the brother in law absolutely speechless. They had absolutely no idea about any of the cases.... they thought Roswell was just a TV show.... they'd never heard of Stephensville Lights.... and I could actually see them sitting there thinking "# there might be something in this"

Ever since then my brother has been more and more interested in UFOs and keeps asking questions about cases. This is what it is all about.... we need to teach everyone out there that are victims of the media ridicule... we need to open up everyone's minds.

I try doing it every day of my life..... but I'm just an IT Manager working 9-5. Robbie has the public face... everytime he is ridiculed all it is doing is promoting what we want.... public awareness. If the idiotic tabloids keep on ridiculing Robbie sooner or later that ridicule is going to lose it's shine... and if every time they ridicule him in a newspaper.... if that makes 1 more person decide to research what its about... then its worth it in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

You make an excellent point. It is worth it in the long run when people stop buying the tabloids nonsense and start wondering what its all about. There are of course those that will never be swayable, but usually they are people who know but are in extreme denial. Case in point. My husband was there the night we saw the gold metallic sphere go hovering by our vehichle at the drive in then shoot up into the sky at an amazing speed and yet to this day while he won't deny he saw it and reacted with "what the hell was that?" ... he still behaves like he thinks nothing more of it, other than just something that he cannot give a defination to. Very non chalant. My mother.. much the same way. These people.. I have all but given up on trying to speak to because they just treat me like I am foolish for thinking anything of the things we have seen.

It can try anyones patience after enough time.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Yup sadly... my brother is the same. I myself believe 100% in psychic ability and the spirit world.... my brother being a typical closed minded person refuses to..... he even went to a reading where the psychic told him so much personal information about himself, court cases he had upcoming, relationships etc etc.... that no person in their right mind could not believe it after all of the proof he kept being given. Afterwards I said to him.... wow.. how amazingly accurate was she in just about every way.

He amazingly refused to believe she was real even after the reading
I was just absolutely dumbfounded. The proof could never have been more evident yet he was so closed minded he refused to admit what he had heard with his own ears. Sometimes you just have to give up trying to help people believe if they refuse to want to be helped.

I think it might have been Stanton Friedman who said something along the lines of the Ego is a very powerful weapon.... people's ego's refuse to let them believe something may be happening that they didn't know existed. It's kinda sad.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Total Package]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

if you look in internet is fullf sh..t about what the Vip said or not said..how they dress or what they don' t wear..

what they drunk last night or what they eated..
all the "same" news or scoop in each newspaper or journal change..
this his our world..a gig lie and the one that sey the bigger maybe win..

but you know what?

if Chris is robbie for real we must take what he said to us..like we do with veryone else here in the forum..
even if is not robbie..

we can' t make all this story and put the real interesting in what is written on news..

if this guy had really this experience i'm really excite for him..and for all the ones that had this big chance in their life..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bah... The rags are just regurgitating the company line they grabbed off the Sun. What I find particularly funny is MSN quotes "The Sun" when the Sun got it from our interview.

Like Crakeur said, these ridicule morons would hate for anyone to hear the actual interview they got their phony story from. If their readers actually listened to Rob in the interview they would understand the person who is being called "crazy" is a hell of allot more sane, infinitely more HONEST and undoubtedly smarter than the loser who wrote the story.

Such it life...

Springer...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by

These are the sort of comments that need to be completely deleted of ATS.

(Edit - Looks like a mod got here before I could 'post reply' thank god)

Complete HearSay!!!

Do we believe everything your hear and read?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by davidifty]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join