It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deliberate NORAD US Military StandDown?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Zero : An Investigation Into 9-11

Are US Military Commanding Officers normally promoted after huge screwups?

Is this really US Secretary of Defense Rummy's duty during an attack on America?

When the U.S. was attacked at Pearl Harbor, after eight inquiries, General Walter Short, Commander of the Army for the defense of Hawaii, and Admiral Husband Kimmel, Commander of the Pacific Fleet, were both charged with negligence and dismissed. After 9/11, neither the Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, nor the head of Civil Aviation, nor the head of Air Defense was punished or removed from office.

On September 10, 2001, U.S. Army Brigadier General W. Montague Winfield asked junior officer Captain Charles Leidig to temporarily replace him as Director of Operations at the Pentagon's National Military Command Center (NMCC) from 8:30am on 9/11. After the last plane had crashed, Winfield resumed control. After 9/11, Winfield was promoted to Major General.

Captain Charles Leidig had only just completed a course qualifying him to run the command center. After 9/11, he was promoted to Rear Admiral, Director of Operations of the Sixth Fleet Naval Forces in Europe.

On 9/11/01, Brigadier General David F. Wherley Jr. was Commander of Andrews Air Force Base (the nearest base to the Pentagon). After 9/11, he was promoted to Major General, Commanding General of the National Guard, District of Columbia.

On 9/11/01, Richard B. Myers, Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was the temporary head of all U.S. armed forces in the absence of Chairman Shelton who was out of the country. On October 1, 2001, Myers was promoted to Chairman.

[edit on 9/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's now 2008. All of the old false canards in that video were proven wrong in 2003. It might help to make your delusional case if you had something other than lies and fabrications by the idiots in the video that have been thoroughly proven false several years ago.

There was no NORAD "stand down" not even the slightest evidence of one. But, to have an intelligent discussion in view of all of this garbage is hopeless. It would have been better if you'd stayed in hiding after your last "screw up" with your typical "truther math".

Have a field day with your propaganda and I'll come back later and "jerk the rug" from under you again. Tootle de doo!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Reheat
There was no NORAD "stand down" not even the slightest evidence of one. But, to have an intelligent discussion in view of all of this garbage is hopeless.

There must have been no 'screw-ups' either because everybody in charge of the NORAD and US Military failure to protect America was promoted and nobody was punished in any way. Does that include you Reheat? Were you promoted for your failure to defend America Reheat? Were you one of the fighter jocks just putt-putting along while Americans were dying Reheat? Were you one of the guys on the ground who forgot how to prep a fighter while Americans were dying?

Naw, you weren't even there, were you? You are not a fighter pilot are you? You are a fake Reheat, both you and your avatar, putt-putting along on your Microsoft Flight Simulator 'X'.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Does that include you Reheat? Were you promoted for your failure to defend America Reheat?

Were you one of the fighter jocks just putt-putting along while Americans were dying Reheat?

Were you one of the guys on the ground who forgot how to prep a fighter while Americans were dying?

Naw, you weren't even there, were you?

You are not a fighter pilot are you?

You are a fake Reheat, both you and your avatar, putt-putting along on your Microsoft Flight Simulator 'X'.

SPreston. How have you served your country son? By being a moderator at the Loose Change Forum? How incredibly dedicated you are to a group like Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas.

Reheat dedicated himself to protecting YOU, and YOUR right to have pathetic websites like Loose Change. Instead of mocking him, perhaps you should be thanking him for the sacrifices he made for our country.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ThroatYogurt
SPreston. How have you served your country son? By being a moderator at the Loose Change Forum? How incredibly dedicated you are to a group like Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas.

Reheat dedicated himself to protecting YOU, and YOUR right to have pathetic websites like Loose Change. Instead of mocking him, perhaps you should be thanking him for the sacrifices he made for our country.

There are approximately 23,500,000 living Veterans in America. Reheat holds no exalted position. I am a NamVet, yet I do not use that fact to prop up my importance and credentials. I moderate nowhere. I post on multiple forums. I am dedicated to searching out justice for 3000 innocent victims of 9-11 and its perpetrators. I am dedicated to searching out the Truth regardless the shills and liars and pseudoskeptics obstructing me. You and Reheat are dedicated to protecting those same perpetrators and hiding Truth.

I see you are also dedicated to chasing after bimbos. Reheat is an anonymous impersonator of a fighter pilot. He has no credentials. Reheat could easily be 12 years old and still awaiting puberty. Reheat is a nobody. Mr Anonymous Braggert Reheat has not protected me nor anyone else from anything.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here are the tapes
Not sure if they have been posted here or not ..but here they are
www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Who are the true perpetrators of 9-11?

Reheat are you protecting the true perpetrators of 9-11 with your lies and BS?
Reheat which Mohammed Atta did you know?

Rummy, does it take 7 persons to carry a stretcher?
Shouldn't you be worrying about America instead on 9-11?

[edit on 9/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There are approximately 23,500,000 living Veterans in America. Reheat holds no exalted position.

You can prove this?

I am a NamVet, yet I do not use that fact to prop up my importance and credentials.

Thank you for your services. (if you are speaking the truth)

I am dedicated to searching out justice for 3000 innocent victims of 9-11 and its perpetrators. I am dedicated to searching out the Truth regardless the shills and liars and pseudoskeptics obstructing me. ...........

You do no such thing. You are searching for a conspiracy and ignore facts.

I see you are also dedicated to chasing after bimbos.

I see your vision is not what it was back 40 years ago.

You are upset because Reheat consistantly proves you wrong where you post.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I see he sees fit to bring up General Short and Admiral Kimmel in his post and how they were fired for Pearl Harbor. I am going to guess that SPreston missed on the fact that it took over 50 years, but BOTH Admiral Kimmel and General Short were for lack of better words exonerated and their ranks restored.

If you want to hold people responsible, you might want to start with the Congress who, in their haste to spend the "peace dividend" cut enough money out of the defense budget that no longer allowed us to maintain, round the clock, fully armed, interceptors up and down the coasts. We used to maintain over 50 fighters ready for war. On 9/11, we had 14 and those were not fully armed.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

There are approximately 23,500,000 living Veterans in America. Reheat holds no exalted position.

ThroatYogurt
You can prove this?

Certainly. Even you could have proven it in less than 5 minutes.
US Department of Veterans Affairs

Swampfox46_1999
I see he sees fit to bring up General Short and Admiral Kimmel in his post and how they were fired for Pearl Harbor. I am going to guess that SPreston missed on the fact that it took over 50 years, but BOTH Admiral Kimmel and General Short were for lack of better words exonerated and their ranks restored.

You are quite mistaken. I am quite pleased that Lt General Walter C Short and Admiral Husband Kimmel received the justice due them. Perhaps my own short letters to a corrupt Congress helped a teensy bit. Did you assist their families in seeking justice? No?

Too bad Roosevelt was no longer around to pay for his treason. But maybe we can still get Dubya and Cheney and their gang of traitors. It seems again and again that the 9-11 OCT defenders care little about justice for anyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

ThroatYogurt
You can prove this?

I meant this part:

Reheat holds no exalted position.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are quite mistaken. I am quite pleased that Lt General Walter C Short and Admiral Husband Kimmel received the justice due them. Perhaps my own short letters to a corrupt Congress helped a teensy bit. Did you assist their families in seeking justice? No?

So you are pleased that they finally were cleared...and yet, you want to crucify officers involved in much the same situation? Nice. Because thats what happened on that day. A determined enemy took the time to figure out our weak spots and took advantage of them, there wasnt any treason involved.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

SPreston,
Truther logic 101.
If Rumsfeld is helping victims at the Pentagon it is suspicious.
If he leaves it would have been suspicious.
If he took a dump after a big plate of fajitas it would have been suspicious.
So SPreston do you even know whey Rumsfeld was there at the Pentagon that day and the chain of events that led him to help the victims that day?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Reheat
Bla bla bla bla

ThroatYogurt
Bla bla bla bla

TheBobert
Bla bla bla bla

It is nice to see the ever faithful government loyalists on duty, desperately defending their precious status quo towards those not yet totally propagandized by the Bush Regime and controlled Mainstream News Media, and who might innocently have their eyes and minds wide-open.

At ease men. It's only me.

Rummy, does it take 7 persons to carry a stretcher?
Shouldn't you be worrying about America instead on 9-11?

TheBobert
Bla bla bla bla
Only a disgusting vile human piece of trash would post something like this.
Congrats on striving to reach the depths of whale poo poo.

Another Dummy Rummy photo op likely with an uninjured actor in the stretcher so he won't die.

Come on Bobert. You know Rummy cared no more for the terribly wounded Pentagon personnel the insider perps had targeted than the military personnel he sent into Iraq unprepared without personal body armor or Hummvee armor. Did you know that Rummy ordered the Iraqi ammo dumps left unguarded so the insurgents could rearm themselves with high grade explosives and IED triggers and rockets and ammunition? Rummy's your guy.

Bobert do you think the medics treating the injured at the Pentagon really needed the help of a fat incompetent old bureauocrat? Do you think that supposedly injured person in the stretcher was delayed necessary treatment so Rummy could have another photo op? Do you think that person died for Rummy's photo op? Do you even care?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Bla bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla

I say stupid things like this...

Another Dummy Rummy photo op likely with an uninjured actor in the stretcher so he won't die.

You have such a way with words. What a genius.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Photo op? Looks like a still from a video so grainy, one could barely even tell it is Rumsfeld. And "likely an uninjured actor"? You should be ashamed of yourself, this is such a disgusting stretch, even for a truther.

Why not take your government hatred, and paranoid fantasies, such as the one above, back to LCF, (you know that place where everyone just agrees with each other) since you only came here when CIT started crying for help over here.

Otherwise, people here WILL call you on this junk, and you cannot cry for them to be banned.

*** IMAGE SNIPPED ***

Mods :

Please, please, PLEASE do not let SPreston succeed in turning this forum into the LCF, posting off topic, and tasteless CARTOONS that he is so well known for.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Just a reminder...

Please focus responses on the Actual topic of discussion and NOT each other's perception of fellow member's character and or person.

Thank you.

Deliberate NORAD US Military Stand Down?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Disgusting vile remarks are par for the course for SPreston.
BTW Preston rather delusional of you to keep calling me a Bush loyalist when infact I didn't vote for Bush and I have told you this previously.
But keep it up they insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over again but expecting different results.
Its funny how fanatical your hatred is for Rumsfeld!
You wont even acknowledge him for helping victims at the Pentagon?
I can see having political differences but you piss on him for helping people who are injured?
You still haven't answered my question as to why Rumsfeld was out there helping people?
I bet you don't even know because your DEEP SEEDED hatred of the US government drives your paranoid agenda.
How do you debate with someone who is so far gone they wont even acknowledge the good that someone does?
You may want to enlighten yourself as to why Rumsfeld was at the Pentagon.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Photo op? Looks like a still from a video so grainy, one could barely even tell it is Rumsfeld. And "likely an uninjured actor"? You should be ashamed of yourself, this is such a disgusting stretch, even for a truther.

Why not take your government hatred, and paranoid fantasies, such as the one above, back to LCF, (you know that place where everyone just agrees with each other) since you only came here when CIT started crying for help over here.

Otherwise, people here WILL call you on this junk, and you cannot cry for them to be banned.

*** IMAGE SNIPPED ***

Mods :

Please, please, PLEASE do not let SPreston succeed in turning this forum into the LCF, posting off topic, and tasteless CARTOONS that he is so well known for.

YES AGREED!
He does nothing but fill his posts with graphics and pictures which slows down the board not to mention his disgusting remarks.
WHEVER one disagrees with him they are instantly labeled a "Bush Loyalist".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join