It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Democrat T-Shirt: The Demplosion Has Begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow, I really can't believe this.
Obama and the Dems now appear to be on the defensive and they don't know what to do.
The talk is there will be new t-shirts coming out with the slogan:

"Jesus Christ was a community organizer.
Pontius Pilate was a governor."

I really don't think I'll be able to control myself if I run into someone wearing this t-shirt somewhere.

Dems are now like a scared armed lunatic in a dark room unable to see his enemy so they start firing uncontrollably, until they eventually shoot themselves on the foot.
And that's exactly what is happening here.

• How conveeenient that they bring up the name of someone MOST Dems spend time ridiculing.
  • The audicticity of Obama supporters comparing Obama to Jesus.
  • Why are they attacking Palin and why are they so afraid of her?

Last I looked, Obama's fight was with McCain, so why are they stooping to a new low and focusing on the VP candidate?
    Isn't that considered a stepdown?

And now Oprah is taking heat for not wanting Palin on her show until after the elections.

Obama is only 1 point ahead of McCain (44% to 43%) and the there about 13% that are still undecided.
    All these attacks on Palin will only encourage the undecided voters to finally make their decision, then all we will hear this November is talk of a "stolen election".

Can you say "give them enough rope"?

• posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
    Can you say "give them enough rope"?

I wouldn't if I were you. You'll be accused of being a racist hate-monger. I can see that happening already.

And yes, that shirt is taking it a little too far in my opinion. Granted the Obama campaign has nothing to do with that, but people should have more decency than to wear something like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
    link   

Originally posted by nyk537
    ... people should have more decency than to wear something like that.

These are probably the same people that will start driving around this week, looking for cars with McCain/Palin bumperstickers, for the purpose of key-----------------------ing the finish.

Well, at least they'll be helping out economy/autobody businesses.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
    link   
    I think you're right. I put my McCain/Palin bumper sticker on last week. I think since then I've been honked at and flipped off about 4 times. I even had some jerk call me a Nazi while waiting at a stop light.

Gotta love it!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
    link   
    We could have a most offensive political campaign tshirt contest but what is the point? Some people like wearing pointed political barbs on their shirts and think that is fixing the system and American culture. Discussing our distrust of the extremes anywhere on the political map on a bulletin board is probably more effective. At least the thinking process reveals political solutions are more complex than tshirt sloganering. Someone will no doubt make a "so Sambo beat the (another word for female dog)" tshirt.
    The nerve of the jerks in this world!!

[edit on 9/8/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
    link   
    I thought they were making a conscious effort to back off the Obama-as-messiah theme that has blown-up in their faces? It's funny when trying to turn a negative into a positive for themselves they add more fuel to an already burning fire.

Just put out a shirt with a picture of Obama standing between the pillars and the caption: "Community Organizer" and you're all set.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
    link   

And I'm sure you are referring to the styrofoam Greek pillars.

For his next trick Obama the Messiah will soon bring the dead back to life and you can expect tons of dead people suddenly rising up and registering to vote.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
    link   
    the christ made a great messiah, but would he make an effective president?

i dont think so... (too little experience)

he was hardly a community organiser... libs just dont get it...

the messiah didnt sign anyone up for social programs!

you know its a wacky election and the conservatives are doing something right if liberals are now praising jesus, suggesting that moms stay home and raise the kids and that teenage pregnancy is a stigma...

what a world! ha ha!

Republicans Recycle Flags Thrown in Trash by Dems

Obama Convention throw US Flags in the Trash

Too bad all flags that fall into the hands of Democrats can't be rescued, like the one Obama's longtime friend and associate Bill Ayers got a hold of:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Alxandro

How about a t-shirt with a picture of an in womb fetus, and the words;

"This decision in not above MY pay grade."

Anyway, on topic, I think you should realize that this campaign hit rock bottom today when Sen. Biden said that if Gov. Sarah Palin really cared about kids with special needs, then she would support stem cell research.
    Biden's comments on special needs kids called 'new low'

Wow. Let that one sink in people.

This is CNN, not Fox.

The democrats will do ANYTHING necessary to win this election. Anything.

(Here is the new thread I have started on Sen. Biden's statement. I can't sit on the sidelines for that one, sorry.)
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by jasonjnelson]

[edit on 10-9-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
    link   
    And, the Dems are taking the slogan to the House floor.....

What are they thinking???

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
    link   
    reply to post by skeptic1

Oh good gawd, they're taking it to the floor.
    They are comparing Obama to someone that many Dems either don't believe in or claim did not exist.

One good thing for Obama, after you've hit rock bottom, the only way to go from there is up.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
    link   
    In the spirit of the new political guidelines, this thread is now closed.

For more information, read A Call To Action: Ending The Political Game on ATS by Skeptic Overlord.

new topics

top topics

join