It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is The Religion of God and the Kingdom of God in the Last Days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

this is a religous forum. people know they are going to be argued against

im sure they have thick skin in this respect. Im tired of hearing people get slated just beacuse they disagree in a strong fashion.

people need to grow upa nd stop wrapping people up in PC cotton wool

:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Muslims saythat the Koran is from God is that it contains scientifically accurate info on Embryology,

86:6-7 the Koran says,

"man was created from ejected liquid- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs".

This is plagiarized directly from Hippocrates who believed semen originated from the brain down the spinal chord which was in printed form at the time.

just one of many

david

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
muhammed was a pedophile and therefore a false prophet.
peace be unto him

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
you say the original was corrupted by Satan

what about the koran?

also where is your evidence?

david

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

David,

According to Jesus, if the Torah has not been corrupted, David will not be sent with the Psalms, and if the Psalms has not been corrupted Jesus will not be entrusted with the Gospel, and if the Gospel will not be corrupted, there will be no need to send down the Holy Qur'an, the final Testament to the seal of the prophets, the Prophet Muhammad.

The Holy Qur'an has been protected from corruption such as the previous scriptures has suffered since its revelation was piece meal in a period of 23 years, being recited by the Prophet Muhammad and being memorized word for word by his followers, and a whole generation passing it on to the next generation coming after them, such that none is lost and the Holy Qur'an remained as pure as it was when it was first revealed 1400 years ago to the last Prophet to walk on earth, peace be upon him.

Not only that, God has made sure that no one can tamper with the Holy Qur'an, calling the Final Testament as a guarded tablet, preserved by the Angel Gabriel who brought it down until the Day of Resurrection.

All of the Holy Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad was sent only to the Children of Israel ( 12 Tribes of Israel), including Jesus who made it clear in his Gospel that he was not sent but to the Lost sleep of Israel. But the prophet Muhammad is sent to all mankind, as a light to all nations.

Ponder on these teachings of Jesus and you will understand what great mercy God has showered on mankind by sending the prophet Muhammad with the Truth after Jesus' Gospel has been annulled and contaminated by Satan.

Truly I say to you, that every prophet when he is come has borne to one nation only the mark of the mercy of God. And so their words were not extended save to that people to which they were sent. But the Messenger of God, when he shall come, God shall give to him as it were the seal of his hand, insomuch that he shall carry salvation and mercy to all the nations of the world that shall receive his doctrine. He shall come with power upon the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry, insomuch that he shall make Satan confounded; for so promised God to Abraham, saying: "Behold, in your seed I will bless all the tribes of the earth; and as you have broken in pieces the Idols , O Abraham, even so shall your seed do."

James answered: "O master, tell us in whom this promise was made; for the Jews say "in Isaac," and the Ishmaelites say "in Ishmael;." Jesus answered: David, whose son was he, and of what lineage?" James answered: "Of Isaac; for Isaac was father of Jacob, and Jacob was father of Judah, of whose lineage is David."

Then Jesus said: "And the Messenger of God when he shall come, of what lineage will he be?" The disciples answered: "Of David." Whereupon Jesus said: "You deceive yourselves; for David in spirit calls him lord, saying thus: God said to my lord, sit you on my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool. God shall send forth your rod which shall have lordship in the midst of your enemies. If the Messenger of God whom you call Messiah were son of David, how should David call him lord? Believe me, for truly I say to you, that the promise was made in Ishmael, not in Isaac."

The disciples said: "O master, it is written in the Book of Moses, that the promise was made in Isaac." Jesus answered with a groan: "It is so written, but Moses did not write it, nor Joshua, but rather our rabbins, who do not fear God! Truly I say to you, that if you consider the words of the angel Gabriel, you shall discover the malice of our scribes and doctors. For the angel said: "Abraham, all the world shall know how God loves you; but how shall the world know the love that you bear to God? Assuredly it is necessary that you do something for love of God." Abraham answered: 'Behold the servant of God, ready to do all that which God shall will.'

Then spoke God, saying to Abraham: "Take your son, your firstborn Ishmael;, and come up the mountain to sacrifice him." How is Isaac firstborn, if when Isaac was born Ishmael was seven years old? Then said the disciples: "Clear is the deception of our doctors: therefore tell us you the truth, because we know that you are sent from God." Then answered Jesus: "Truly I say to you, that Satan ever seeks to annul the laws of God; and therefore he with his followers, hypocrites and evil-doers, the former with false doctrine, the latter with lewd living, to day have contaminated almost all things, so that scarcely is the truth found. Woe to the hypocrites! for the praises of this world shall turn for them into insults and torments in hell.
"I therefore say to you that the Messenger of God is a splendour that shall give gladness to nearly all that God has made, for he is adorned with the spirit of understanding and of counsel, the spirit of wisdom and might, the spirit of fear and love, the spirit of prudence and temperance, he is adorned with the spirit of charity and mercy, the spirit of justice and Piety, the spirit of gentleness and patience, which he has received from God three times more than he has given to all his creatures.

O blessed time, when he shall come to the world! Believe me that I have seen him and have done. him reverence, even as every prophet has seen him: seeing that of his spirit God gives to them prophecy. And when I saw him my soul was filled with consolation, saying: "O Muhammad;, God be with you, and may he make me worthy to untie, your shoelatchet;, for obtaining this I shall be a great prophet and holy one of God." And having said this, Jesus rendered his thanks to God.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Fathom,

The Holy Prophet Muhammad was NOT a pedophile, and was addressed properly on your thread. Aisha's age has been clarified and your claims have been nullified.

God guides to His Light whom He wills and sends astray whom He wills. To him whom God has not appointed Light, for him there is no Light. No man can guide whom God has sent astray.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

David,

The Revelation of the Holy Qur'an is from God, the source of all knowledge. The Prophet can neither read nor write that is why the Holy Qur'an was recited by him to the people.

The fact that Hippocrates has made a discovery about the source of semen before the Revelation of the Holy Qur'an made God's words a forgery? The Holy Qur'an proves that what Hippocrates discovered is the truth, not the other way around.

The problem with people these days is that they will sooner believe the words of Doctors and Scientists before God's words.

004.170 O mankind! The messenger hath come unto you with the Truth from your Lord. Therefor believe; (it is) better for you. But if ye disbelieve, still, lo! unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Allah is ever Knower, Wise.

010.037 And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be invented in despite of Allah; but it is a confirmation of that which was before it and an exposition of that which is decreed for mankind - Therein is no doubt - from the Lord of the Worlds.

If you believe that the Holy Qur'an is just a compilation of forgery, then you have disbelieved in God and His revelations.

025.004 Those who disbelieve say: This is naught but a lie that he hath invented, and other folk have helped him with it, so that they have produced a slander and a lie.

002.146 Those unto whom We gave the Scripture recognise (this revelation) as they recognise their sons. But lo! a party of them knowingly conceal the Truth.

Believe in God and His Revelations, His angels and His Messengers and the Last Day, it is better than trying to disprove the Truth, you can never do it.

006.073 He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in Truth. In the day when He saith: Be! it is. His Word is the Truth, and His will be the Sovereignty on the day when the trumpet is blown. Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, He is the Wise, the Aware.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedda Piras

Zedda,

There's 124,000 - 144,000 messengers who have been sent from time to time with the ONE MESSAGE, that God is ONLY ONE, and that there is none worthy of worship except Him, that is the straight path.

The Last Prophet sent to mankind is the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh. For this generation who in God's sight is the Nation of Muhammad, those who upon death will be able to confess that Muhammad is their Messenger will be the successful. For them God has made Paradise ready, for supporting all His Messengers and for ascribing no partners with God.

As for those who are weak, the feeble who was not able to find out the truth, God might shower them with His mercy.

As for those who have heard, it would have been better if they have not heard of the Truth, than hear it and reject it. For them there is no forgiveness. Unless they repent before their death or the Day of Judgment come upon them.

Peace!

[edit on 11-9-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Look I dont want to be the one that condemns Islam. But before I speak I would like to get a few thing clear.

I am a full blooded christian. I do believe that my own christian religon has done evil acts, acts not of God. But I dont go to any Christian religon church. I believe that Christian religons churhces are corrupt. I read the bible, God for me is a way of life. I dont believe that Jesus is God,I believe he is the Son of God born of a virgin. I believe the bible was written by holy man of God, which means basicly word of God.

Saying this I try to understand one who follow Islam that is basted on the koran which was written by not really a holy man. A messenger of God got to be holy, does'nt creat sin. shows to others not to sin. muhodid (sorry can spell) rap and kill. He even read from the gospels. Even today Islam supports killing there own children and women so that there leaders can surivive. all evil. 7 wifes in heaven come on I dont think you understand heaven. The Islam extremeist deal with death murder, and on innocient people too. There heavely into drugs. Forgive me I dont want to be the evil on the other end of the stick but where is there God now?? where is Alla. Did alla stop them from the killing and what they're are doing.

And must I stress Jesus is the Son of God. You cant find God if you cant believe in his Son. There is evidents to support this. through history predictions and the future to come. And the Gospels are to history. God bless and God with his spirit.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

Zedda,

There's 124,000 - 144,000 messengers who have been sent from time to time with the ONE MESSAGE, that God is ONLY ONE, and that there is none worthy of worship except Him, that is the straight path.

Thank you for your nice response,

My question to you was: to whom did Allah send messengers, and what happens to those who have not heard the message?

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The Last Prophet sent to mankind is the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh. For this generation who in God's sight is the Nation of Muhammad, those who upon death will be able to confess that Muhammad is their Messenger will be the successful. For them God has made Paradise ready, for supporting all His Messengers and for ascribing no partners with God.

One big problem I have with the Quran is having to rely on the word of one individual.

Muhammad was the ONLY one who received this message!. We only have Muhammad's word for:

his claim that Islam is a continuation of the 'previous religions'
his claim that he met a being in a cave (who was later named Jibriel). ie. no one else ever saw this angel
that Allah revealed anything to him
that Allah is actually God
that the Quran is the literal, exact and unaltered word of Allah (ie. Muhammad did not put any of his own stuff in)
that Muhammad went on Miraj
etc....

This would take a HUGE leap of faith for me to swallow; especially when Mohammed is followed by a rather unsavoury reputation.

But I am very glad that you are happy in your faith.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedda Piras

Zedda,

One big problem I have with the Quran is having to rely on the word of one individual.

--- It's not the word of one individual as you say. It is the word of God. He is sufficient as witness as to the truthfulness of the Holy Qur'an.

004.166 But Allah (Himself) testifieth concerning that which He hath revealeth unto thee; in His knowledge hath He revealed it; and the angels also testify. And Allah is sufficient witness.

The Prophet Muhammad was only a messenger and his duty was only to deliver the Message ( The Holy Qur'an).

005.067 O Messenger! Make known that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord, for if thou do it not, thou wilt not have conveyed His message. Allah will protect thee from mankind. Lo! Allah guideth not the disbelieving folk.

050.045 We are Best Aware of what they say, and thou (O Muhammad) art in no wise a compeller over them. But warn by the Qur'an him who feareth My threat.

002.119 Lo! We have sent thee (O Muhammad) with the truth, a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire.

Muhammad was the ONLY one who received this message!. We only have Muhammad's word for:

The Prophet Muhammad was not the only one who received the message. For surely of the 144,000 messengers have delivered only the same message that the Prophet Muhammad brought.

005.044 Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light, by which the prophets who surrendered (unto Allah) judged the Jews, and the rabbis and the priests (judged) by such of Allah's Scripture as they were bidden to observe, and thereunto were they witnesses. So fear not mankind, but fear Me. And barter not my My revelations for a little gain. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are disbelievers.

his claim that Islam is a continuation of the 'previous religions'

He did not claim anything by himself but it is revealed by God that the religion of Abraham is the Surrender to God and the prophets were instructed to establish only this religion. The Surrender to God (Islam)

022.078 And strive for Allah with the endeavour which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor-due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper!

003.019 Lo! religion with Allah (is) the Surrender (to His Will and Guidance). Those who (formerly) received the Scripture differed only after knowledge came unto them, through transgression among themselves. Whoso disbelieveth the revelations of Allah (will find that) lo! Allah is swift at reckoning.

002.130 And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself ? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous.

his claim that he met a being in a cave (who was later named Jibriel). ie. no one else ever saw this angel

The Angel Gabriel (The Holy Spirit) is God's trusted angel who delivers revelations to His Chosen messengers. The Prophet Muhammad was in the cave Hira when the Angel Gabriel brought him God's revelations, and Jesus was praying on Mount Olive when Angel Gabriel revealed God's revelations to him. God alone knows with whom to place His message.

002.097 Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah's leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad tidings to believers.

014.052 This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that men of understanding may take heed.

that Allah revealed anything to him.

--- The Holy Qur'an confirms the previous scriptures, and the guardian of it.

004.136 O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His messenger and the Scripture which He hath revealed unto His messenger, and the Scripture which He revealed aforetime. Whoso disbelieveth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers and the Last Day, he verily hath wandered far astray.

that Allah is actually God
--- Allah is the God of Abraham and the tribes, Noah, Moses, Jesus and all the Holy Prophets.

002.133 Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me ? They said: We shall worship thy God, the God of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One God, and unto Him we have surrendered.

that the Quran is the literal, exact and unaltered word of Allah (ie. Muhammad did not put any of his own stuff in)

--- The Holy Qur'an is a word for word revelation, spoken In the Name of God, and all of the words are from God. He speak only what he hears, his coming was announced by Moses before he died as glad tidings to the Children of Israel.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him" Deuteronomy 18:18

and Jesus:

John 16:7 and 16:13:
"If I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart I will send him unto you ...He will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself but whatever he shall hear, that shall he speak ..."

He only speaks what he hears as confirmed in the Holy Qur'an.

021.045 Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I warn you only by the inspiration. But the deaf hear not the call when they are warned.

009.061 And of them are those who vex the Prophet and say: He is only a hearer. Say: A hearer of good for you, who believeth in Allah and is true to the believers, and a mercy for such of you as believe. Those who vex the messenger of Allah, for them there is a painful doom.

The Miraj... is one of God's great signs which he showed the Prophet. I will try to expound on it on my next post.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

slymatt,

a full-blooded Christian you described yourself. you believe in God and that Jesus is not God, that is good. but to believe that Jesus is Son of God, that is blasphemy and an unforgivable sin because you are ascribing a partner to God, when He is only One God, he begets not nor was he begotten.

Where is your proof the Jesus is the son of God? Jesus never preached that he is THE son of God, but he did preach that he is sent by God, a messenger of God sent with the message to worship ONLY ONE GOD.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

The likeness of Jesus to God is that of Adam.

003.059 Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.

004.171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

Your allegations about the Prophet Muhammad are baseless.

He was known as the "Most Trustworthy" man in Mecca in his time and Jesus called him the Praised One.

061.006 And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.

007.158 Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah to you all - (the messenger of) Him unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and He giveth death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believeth in Allah and in His Words, and follow him that haply ye may be led aright.

If you believe in God, believe in His messengers and all His Scriptures. That is the true faith. If you love Jesus, you will surrender to God like he and his disciples did. That is the straight path.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
and yet you follow a book that was written by a corrupt man

Then they all said, " Are you then the son of God? So he said to them, " you rightly say that I am" (luke 22:70)

(Notice that the scriptures say that Jesus is the Son of God, not God himself. )

"For whoever does the will of my father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother" (matterhew 12:50

Jesus came and spoke to them, saying "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth" (mattew 28:18)

"For my father's will is that everyone who looks to the son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:40)

"I tell you the truth he who believes has everlasting life" (John 6:47)

Again the high priest asked him,"Are you the Christ, the son of the Blessed one?" "I am," said Jesus " And yuou will see the son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and comming on the clouds of heaven." (Mark 14:61-62)

Then Jesus asked them, " And who do you say I am?" Simon peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God" Jesus answered, " You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah , because no person taught you that. My father in heaven showed you who I am" (Mattew 16:13-17)

Notice more scripure that shows Jesus as the Son of God, not God himself.

And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and comming on the clouds of heaven (Mark 14:61-62)

We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. (Hebrews 2:1)

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10-23

Now to mention the devil is out there and he comes in peaceful religious ways. They're decivers who even deceive the very aleet.

For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision. (titus 1:10)

"Take heed that no man decive you. For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall decive many. For there shall arise false Christ, and false prophets, and ahall shew great signs and wonders insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (mattew 24:4,5,24)

"And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch" (mark 13:37)

The apostle John warned: " Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)

"If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed, and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:31-32)

All can be forgiven. We all have been lead astray. Pray and let God teach you the truth. God bless and Go with his spirit no matter where your at.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Mohammad was a murderous, lying, pedophile who simply invented another name for Satan.

Don't believe me, look at some of the translated names for Allah, they are the same names given to Satan in the Bible.

Their "Mahdi" they are awaiting is foretold in the Bible too. In fact, this "Mahdi" is the 3rd most discussed man in the entire Bible.

Except the Bible has other names for him.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Might I might add your being hipocridicly. You cant say that Jesus was a messenger of God, then not believe in what he says. If you believe in Jesus as a messenger of God, you have to believe in what Jesus said.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is the perfect manifestion of God. Jesus talks to God prays to God and even ask forgiveness from God. But scripture and history show is as the Son of God. Jesus sit at the right hand of God. Jesus was sent by God. When Jesus was on earth God was in heaven. God is God alone and everthing around him was created by him. Jesus was a creaton of God, but not Just a creaton he was a God's personal son. at the end of time God will show the truth. Just remember bible scripture is even being proven today. revelation is coming true. And the bible is the word of God. Go in peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Bread of life John 6 V I believe 31 but its there

For I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of him whom has sent me. And this is the will of him whom hath sent me that of all that he hath given me I shall lose nothing but raise it up at the last day.

Just because Jesus is the son of God does'nt make Jesus equal with God. besides God is all pwerful and God can do whatever he wants. Go with God's spirit!

[edit on 12-9-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I hope you understand that the Bible says that if a man:

1. Denies the relationship between the father and the Son and,

2. Denies the divinity of Jesus Christ,

they have the "Spirit of the antichrist" within them.

Jesus Christ was God made flesh. God is 3 persons, Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. 3 different persons, yet all same.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I dont denie that Jesus is devine Jesus was given all power in heaven. But where in the bible does it say that all three are one. it does'nt in fact all scripture that trinity people use is a matter of opinion. I pray that you do reseach and pray to God for the truth. Ask God man what the truth is and read. He will show you the truth.

For I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of him whom hath sent me.

Jesus was sent by God to do God's will not his own.

Jesus says in the bible that God is greater than him.

Jesus calls God his own father.

Jesus prays to God.

Jesus falt God was forsakening him.

Jesus many times in the bible was talking to God.

when jesus was baptized Jesus got God's spirit

Jesus was with John in the water and God's spirit desends on him, and God in heaven says this is my son whom I am well pleased.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First of all, when Jesus was on Earth he was basically half-human. Son of Eve. He had no father.

You're looking at those passages from an English speaking person's frame of mind. Look at it from a Hebrew frame of mind.

When a man said his Father was X, he was also saying He was the same as His Father.

That's why they picked up stones to kill him. He was claiming to be God in the flesh.

Of course he wasn't equal with God while on Earth, because He was half-human, the Son of Eve.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Fool and yet you ignore scripture Jesus praying, Jesus calling God his own God. Jesus saying he comes in God's own will. Just because Jesus says I am the Son of God does not mean I am God. The jews made that up in there own head. No where in the Bible does it say Jesus is God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join