It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Patient

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
all of the theories and threads about the LHC are driving me crazy
,why dont we all stop theorizing about the LHC , be patient and wait for the day it will be ON and WORKING.

Its not that far in the future, its like a month or something away, can't you just wait ???

B-E P-A-T-I-E-N-T

[edit on 8-9-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wish the mods would lump them all into one thread, rather than every day 27 new new threads appearing about black holes, time travel and the earth being destroyed

gaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

agree, and i am sorry if this thread is useless, but i just had to say it... people are soo unpatient.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Agreed on both counts, although it makes some interesting reading there should be one place for all the discussion, and really its only going to get worse before it goes to full operation.

Patience is a virtue

Also i nice work on the OOS love in the avatar

[edit on 8-9-2008 by pazcat]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CzErased
reply to post by expatwhite

agree, and i am sorry if this thread is useless, but i just had to say it... people are soo unpatient.

Not useless, i agree with your sentiments

I understand people might want to post if they are concerned, but it should all be in the same thread as everyday people are rehashing the same topics under different thread titles

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

Seriously - considering the depth of the experiments that will be carried out, and the relative lack of knowledge in the ATS crowd, all these threads are entirely conjecture. People running around screaming about reptilians and David Icke, or how black holes are going to eat everything. It's not helping anything or any one.

So yeah - JUST WAIT!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Holy Darwin, People cant wait.... not even one day.....

there is like 400 lhc threads on this site and they all talk about whats gonna hap pan tomorrow.

People, same the humiliation of a failed prophecy and don't post non-sense, ..just wait what happens tomorrow and discuss with facts not with theories out of your butt.

new topics

top topics

join