Fired From Anchor Chair - Olbermann & Matthews

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Reaction to the overly biased liberal MSM is starting to show resukts:

It's official - Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were forced out of their political anchor positions at MSNBC.

Please folks - get a grip, hold back those tears, hug each other for support. I know its devastating news, but we'll just have to live with it.

Conservatives (like me) have railed against the blatant bias by these two clowns, especially Olbermann who let no insult, no lie, no slander against myself and others remain unspoken.

www.melaniemorgan.com...

This, along with the negative reaction to US Weekly magazine for their outrageous covers shows that the public is fed up with these smear tactics.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've been reading this report at different news sites.

Q - Is it just for the upcoming debates or is it for all the shows?

Q - Anyone know what they'll be doing with the rest of the idiots that still spew and roam MSNBC? I can't help but feel sorry for poor Joe of 'Morning Joe'. They saddled him with that sour-pussed Obamabot woman who babysits him every morning.

Q - Does MSNBC think that just by pushing these two down to lower level jobs during the debates we will all think that somehow that far liberal mess of a network will suddenly clean up it's act and report the news instead of pushing their agenda? They are fools if they think we are that foolish to believe it.

Q - Anyone else notice the tension at MSNBC? They all look and act like they can't stand each other. Seriously. I see eyes rolling and the looks on their faces ... body language ... They really can't stand each other. Or at least, that's what comes across on the TV.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I love that they replaced them with David Gregory. A guy who's show s broadcast on Air America. The idea that hes LESS partisan than Chris and Keith is laughable.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Whoops - already being discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So......
When will everyone at fox news be fired for their bias for being up Bush' butt for the last 8 years, and now McCain? Oh, I forgot.....Faux News is an entertainment channel, and not news. My mistake

Boycott Faux News!

MSNBC's more liberal outlook has boosted its ratings
Washington Post

P.S. Nice neo-con blog this was sourced from......Nooo bias there either...*cough*

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
When you have a Nazi swastika in your avatar your opinion is as worthless as what it represents. You should be banned for insensitivity.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 8-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I suppose it would be alright with you dudes if they were conservative partisans huh?

Talk about hypocrisy.

They still have their shows... it was only for covering the campaign.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
When you have a Nazi swastika in your avatar your opinion is as worthless as what it represents. You should be banned for insensitivity.

Sure..............
Guess you calling a poor kid getting beat to a pulp by the cops a "Terrorist" when he is anything but, isn't insensitive.

I've come to the valid conclusion that when you and others of your mindset can't come up with a valid response to my posts - you'll come up with inane babble about "Posters who I remind you of" or "Oh.........He's got a swastika in his avatar, I'm telling!". Instead of talking about the issues.

And who ever said it was a Nazi Swastika? Those usually have a red border.

But then again, the whole RNC reminded me of a Nazi rally. So who are you to tell me what I can and can't have in my avatar?

Do us both a favor and put me on ignore.

Thank you.

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join