It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Wake Up, Your Not At Home, Not Even In Your City...& Next To You Is A Attractive Stranger...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

We must see a picture of that shirt, AD.

Rush

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Edited pic before I gets in BIG trouble..

[edit on 8-9-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
It's from the ATS Revolution Party in NYC.
It's too bad you weren't here a year ago Rush.

That is so cool, AD and you are so pretty! I wish I would have been there too. Is there going to be another???????? I want to go!!!

And btw gf, who DID you wake up next to in NY?

Rush

Oooops, you must have changed your mind on that little tidbit. hehe

[edit on 8-9-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well.

1.) Open my eyes and go, WTF? That must have been a good night....was it? Think back, think back.. Yup definitely good.

2.) Roll out of bed and Find Clothes, they HAVE to be around here somewhere.

3.) Find Mirror, Can't leave the house looking like a raccoon - have to at least LOOK classy. Just in case he wakes up before I get the hell out of there. That little emergency make-up case works wonders.

4.) Take a look at them.

If its a Coyote Ugly Moment then - Open the Window and start climbing down, with such stealth, that the sleeping man does not wake up. Being stealth is the KEY.

If the Beer Goggles had nothing to do with my one night stand - perhaps leave my name and Number.

- Carrot

* Edit to Add: I'm hoping to god that it isn't Christian Slater I wake up to, he's not my type. Answers were formulated as if it was someone, who is NOT Christian Slater, but perhaps just a random person.*

[edit on 9/8/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

HAHAHA! More like I passed out and woke up . Nothing naughty. Funny how everyone's mind goes there.
I believe in life though many of us have had those moments.
However, if I woke up next to Christian Slater..sorry Q-Ball..but I would PUKE.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If I ever woke up next to Christian Slater I would:

1) Kick his Jack Nicholson wannabe ass

2) Roll him

3) Ask him how the hell he carried me(I'm a large fella)

4) Ask directions to where we met

5) Go there and kick everyone else's ass that let me go(obviously inebriated)

[edit on 8-9-2008 by daddymax]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Assuming that the lady is asleep then I would carefully get out of bed so as to not wake her. Then I would look carefully around the room and the rest of the house to see if there are perhaps pictures of her and I together. I would also look in the bathroom mirror to make sure that I haven't changed. If I find pictures of her and I together then I'll assume that she and I are a couple and I've slipped from my own reality into another. Parallel universes so to speak. I would try to analyze as much as I could prior to her awakening so that I would have as much background info as possible. Perhaps watching a little TV will give a good indication of the society that I'm located in and definatly provide a clue to what city I'm in. Once she was awake, I would judge how reasonable and intelligent she was prior to opening my mouth. I would take my cues from various things that she called me (pet names for example, or Dear, or Honey). If she seemed highly intelligent and not emotionally unhinged by my presence (Who knows perhaps the same thing has just happened to her) then I would explain my situation as rationally as possible and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Assuming that the lady is asleep in ....snip...and hope for the best.
This made my head hurt.

[edit on 9/8/0808 by Dirty Vegas]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok Now, lets get this straight. I AM not Christian Slater, nor Do I have a man crush on him! I am not gay, I am straight 100%

And I just think he is cool...in an old school way...the same way Steven Segal and Van Damme USED to be cool!

And CA_Orot...

YOUR BACK!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
So you wake up, its a summer morning, your not in your room...your not even in your city. You turn over and next to you is an attractive stranger...what do you do?

Me, I would freak out...i would run out into the street and leave the house...im too much of a skeptic to just go with the flow of it...she could be a complete wierdo for all i know!!

What would be your reaction?

Ladies...imagine you woke up to this handsome face

---SUPPORTED BY THE UNION OF WACK POSTERS---

[edit on 8-9-2008 by q_ball]

Gads, you think that he is handsome, especially with that receding hairline? UGH, my husband would out do him any day of the week!!!! I guess I already wake up next to a handsome face every day, and am lovin it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i'd look up under the sheets to see if she had nice feet or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

man that aint right..what if it was a lady boy with feet surgery???? Then youd feel like a chump.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dirty Vegas

Originally posted by Deson
Assuming that the lady is asleep in ....snip...and hope for the best.
This made my head hurt.

[edit on 9/8/0808 by Dirty Vegas]

Eh? How's that? If you would like I'd be happy to clarify what I said. (chuckle)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

man that aint right..what if it was a lady boy with feet surgery???? Then youd feel like a chump.

that's when i'd beat that creature's ass then take a shower 6 times a day for the rest of my life.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

lol lol man i hope that never happens to any one!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Pictures or it never happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join