It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Wake Up, Your Not At Home, Not Even In Your City...& Next To You Is A Attractive Stranger...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So you wake up, its a summer morning, your not in your room...your not even in your city. You turn over and next to you is an attractive stranger...what do you do?

Me, I would freak out...i would run out into the street and leave the house...im too much of a skeptic to just go with the flow of it...she could be a complete wierdo for all i know!!

What would be your reaction?

Ladies...imagine you woke up to this handsome face

---SUPPORTED BY THE UNION OF WACK POSTERS---

[edit on 8-9-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Is this thread authorised by the union of warped posters?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

See Edit

Thread Is Supported and Endorsed.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

So You Wake Up, Your Not At Home, Not Even In Your City...& Next To You Is A Attractive Stranger...

Id be like Whoaaa that must have been a great night i just had! lol

Then id write a note to the fella saying see ya! if he was really handsom i might just leave my number lol

then make my way home

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'd probably just smirk,and go back to sleep,or instigate more naughty fondley fun. Or try and pull of the mask

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Id be like Oh CRAP!
How drunk DID I get?!?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Roll over and ask, "Wanna go again?"

Either that or I'd check for scars where my kidney's should be. If kidneys are missing, I would gladly return the favor. :bash:

[edit on 8-9-2008 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
NOOOO, it's Slater again!

I feel as if I am being haunted by this man...it's kinda like being RickRolled, waking up next to Chuck Norris, or The Hoff!

I would prolly scream and run off into the street naked!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Dangit Given, that clip is creeping me out and getting in the way of my fantasy here...........

Ok, so I'm thinking that I'm probably waking up next to him....

...and if that's the case, which I'm sure that it is, I'd scoot right up close to him, wrap my arms around him, gently lean over and whisper in his ear......."Baby,

Oh crap, hubby is leaving for work, gotta go give him a kiss bye. Will I ever, ever get to finish a good fantasy?

(sigh) Rush

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh my this brings back memories of the old days. I know exactly what I would do as this has happened to me before long, long ago.

I would be upset that I had not remembered the night before and slowly tip toe out the door and go as fast as possible to the safety of my home.

It is more difficult when you wake up and the stranger's head is laying on your arm. You want to chew your arm off but gingerly move your arm and run like heck.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Oh crap, hubby is leaving for work, gotta go give him a kiss bye. Will I ever, ever get to finish a good fantasy?

(sigh) Rush

LMAO...yea I watched his sxc self on tv lastnight...he needs a beanie on in that pic though lol!

I will think of someone I would like to wake up to, and check back!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Me, I would freak out...i would run out into the street and leave the house...

Uh huh, unless you were waking up next to Christian Slater, right? hehe

I'm worried about you q-ball and this infatuation you have w/ Christian.

Rush

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why does he need a Beanie?

Hmm I wonder who you wanna wake up next to.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
...hubby left...fantasy continues...

Where was I, oh yeah, "Baby, can you do that thing you did..."

crap, phone.....

Originally posted by Givenmay
I will think of someone I would like to wake up to, and check back!

Mmmmm, yes, please do. I like the direction this thread is taking....q_ball?.....still there? hehe I don't think that I ever answered his question. What was the question?

Rush

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just checking on something, is anyone else just a little creeped out by this Christian Slater obsession?

There must be a reason for this Q Ball,

1: Man crush,

2: Q Ball is himself Christian Slater.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That's what I'm sayin'. It's just not right.

I'm going with #1.

Rush

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wake up to this guy...

And ask him how he likes his eggs.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well... he can't be Christian Slater... because I am Christian Slater. And dude, if you are infatuated with me, you're barking up the wrong tree. However, you can show your appreciation by buying my movies. Royalties are the cat's ass.

To answer the question...

If I woke up next to Charlize Theron or some other exceptionally beautiful woman... I'd wonder who slipped me the hallucinogen, and when it was going to wear off. I would then calm myself down. Get dressed and sit in a corner until everything became clear.

If it lasted longer than 12 hours, I would pinch myself. If I still didn't wake up, I would then call the Ghost Busters.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

You know I had a few of these unique day starters in college...I played football, and had more opportunities than sense. If it happened now...I would immediately start coming up with a good lie for the wife...I mean...the girlfriend...I mean both of them.

How hot is the person I awoke next to? I might stay a bit...:bash:

Bom Chicka Wow-Wow!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Apparently, I have been there, done that, and yes..even got a t-shirt to prove it.
Damn how I miss..and missed New York.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join