It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visualization beyond dimension four

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The fourth dimesion is dimension 3 plus time. This site depicts up to dimension 7 visually. If it is so easy to visualize up to 4, why do so many disgard the idea of 5, 6, and especially 7? Because its complex mathmatically? Our awareness of these dimensions are subconcious? Are we existing in the dimensions simultaneously?

www.tesseract.pvt.k12.mn.us...

"....To be able to perceive from the seventh dimension would mean that one would immediately know everything and be aware of everyone. With 7 dimensions we would be aware of all sequences of all possible worlds simultaneously and instantaneously. With 7 dimensions available we can know everything in an instant. This is the power of dimensions...".

sounds like a "godlike" quality to me.

Im not asking a direct question...I guess I want to know your view or idea of dimension 7. I have a fairly new interest in this subject.
Thank you,
Kristine

this is also a good explanation of the conscious mind being at least 4d

www.trans4mind.com...

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That was very interesting reading. makes logical sense to end at 7 dimensions since there was little difference between the 6th and 7th in comparison to the 1st and the 2nd. Now if I can just reach the 5th.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Very interesting. Did you ever see the flick Cube 2 Hypercube. It's not as good as the first but it's an interesting concept in that they get stuck in a tesseract.

If your really interested in dimensions, I would highly recommend you read 'Tertium Organum'... if you already haven't.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph Knecht
Very interesting. Did you ever see the flick Cube 2 Hypercube. It's not as good as the first but it's an interesting concept in that they get stuck in a tesseract.

If your really interested in dimensions, I would highly recommend you read 'Tertium Organum'... if you already haven't.

Ill get it. I havent read much on the subject, Im half way thru my second book.
Thanks
Kris

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
That was very interesting reading. makes logical sense to end at 7 dimensions since there was little difference between the 6th and 7th in comparison to the 1st and the 2nd. Now if I can just reach the 5th.

Im takin an online course on mysticweb.org... and its free. Its quite insightful and teaches you exercises for astral projection...its way

--Kris

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
this is an amazing link and so clearly explains the theories of dimensions. Thanks, way cool.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I read a book that explained up to 11 dimenions before. I can't remember the title at the moment, I'll try looking it up and posting it later.

From what I remember, you're supposedly not even supposed to comprehend anything beyond 9th dimension unless you have reached the fourth. If that makes any sense.

Good link, thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I read somewhere about that 11 dimensions things cant recall enough valid details does anyone know all the dimensions and can describe them in full?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It has to be impossible to perceive. If 7th is simultaneous knowing all, what the hell could 11 be like. I guess if you get to seven, youd know?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph Knecht

Thanks for the recommendations!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
WARPED PASSAGES UNRAVELING THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSES'S HIDDEN DIMENSIONS by Lisa Randall was the last book on read on the subject. can you bring me up to speed with what your talking about here?

top topics

join