It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there are no eternal individual souls: Must Read: I challenge anyone, even the Pope.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
EMM, you are the first to ever make it to my ignore list. Congrats.

The psychology section is ironically a perfect place for you to be lurking, you could really use the help with all of your projections and insecurities, perhaps some here can help you because you don't seem to see yourself for who you are and what you are doing. On another note, you don't belong here because you don't exercise any form of logic which ties in with philosophy, nor do you understand psychology.

You fail to carry coherent conversation, you lack command of the English language, you lack social skills, you can't make sense with anything that you say and you persistently attack my character and my intentions with false pretenses, false facts and made up conjecture.

For the record. No I am not here for people to bow down to ME, as he so falsely states over and over again, and that which I have yet to state. All I am telling you is the truth, it has little to nothing to do with who I am and more to do with the logic and knowledge of the presentation that we all share, that is for all of us. Although I will not deny that I am the creature presenting this. That is not narcissism, it is not ego, it is honesty, pure honesty, nothing more and nothing less.

What I say about me and my intentions is what is true and why I am really here sharing this, or at least attempting to - minus the distractions of a corrupt few.

I do not want you to believe this, I want you to question this, however, I am letting you know ahead of you reading this that this knowledge and logic is flawless. It is not about believing nor coming away with an opinion, it is about going away confidently knowing the truth.

Good luck with your telepathy. In the mean time, until you evolve, I'd suggest taking an English class, a psychology course, a few math courses, a physics introduction and maybe some yoga classes to exfoliate some of that excess stress and jealousy that you exude. That's not sarcasm. Best wishes.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thank you Last Out!
Lot of words!

How did you get it?

Short version please!

SNC24

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Through love, lots of love. That's no joke. Confidence in the truth and an honest love for the planet and its future, and an infinite amount of strength. I had to be so strong.

It's not over yet. Not even close to over.

I live by the truth, I guess my ultimate reward was the truth. But there's still so much more for me to do. Everything that is wrong in the world needs to be fixed, and until it is I will never rest, or I will die trying. What is wrong is that which is not the truth but is believed to be so.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Great Last Out!!

Thank you very much,
I knew it I knew it!!

It's so simple!
Have a Kiss,

SNC24

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I apologise to anyone who thought I was out of line, I don't believe I was, but if anyone else got that impression, I'm Sorry. As anyone can see reading this thread, I came here looking for discussion and was basically told I'm wrong, he's right and then I was talked to like a child for 3 pages, kind of aggitates.

EMM

[edit on 15-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I totally agree, not with the original poster, but that it's just an opinion expressed by the original poster. And can i just say... Prove it ;-P

It had to be said. As far as i'm concerned, noone knows anything of relevance on this earth, as far as the soul is concerned.. Noone knows jack crap about our souls, neither about energy, or what they are or what they are made of. Hell we really dont know anything at all.

Anyone who thinks they do, are in fact, clueless still.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I stated in the O.P. that the religious definition of the word soul is a misnomer.

The soul is the thing that is the essence of you. The essence of all of us is energy, regardless of what form it is in.

As I said, this isn't about the word "soul" that you are so religiously familiar with and is so commonly thrown around. Please read and take time to understand.

Other than that, the eternal one is not an opinion, it is logically flawless.

No, I don't mean soul, as in the pseudo-intellectual new age invisible "thing" that goes to heaven or hell. When I say soul I mean energy, I mean existence.

Now, whether we use the word soul or not, since many seem to get caught up on it because of the preconceptions that it is wrapped in, the eternal one that we all share is still an irrefutable universal, existential and logical truth in time and space.

So, for future reference, I am using the word soul to mean the essence of existence, that which is omnipresent: energy as the eternity of space/time.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share a little interesting bit of information.

The break-up with my ex-girlfriend, her ways of life and her new age cult like mentality and friends is what actually led me to do this.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
No one can refute this. The logic is flawless. It uproots religious dogma and opens our eyes to a new perspective on the world and each other.

Logic is a point of view, it varies from person to person, therefore your logic, isn't the same as mine.

That is not logic, that is opinion. Very different things.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

No one can refute this. The logic is flawless. It uproots religious dogma and opens our eyes to a new perspective on the world and each other.

I'm here to share, not to argue or to attempt to be refuted. I know I'm right already.

In your title you dare anyone to challenge this, adn then you go on to say your claim is irrefutable, your logic flawless, and that you are 100% sure you are right?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntax123

Sure, you should always question someone so sure of him or herself, even myself. You should even question your own self. If you never question the subjective then you only follow blindly, through questions and the gathering of objective knowledge understanding is deepened.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntax123

Are you replying to me in your first post?

If so,

It's not opinion, it's a self evident truth because of the logic that follows it.

Therefore it's the truthful objective representation of eternal knowledge in a format forever absent of subjective opinion.

If not, then no biggy.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

it is the only eternity that exists: eternity is an immeasurable singularity. It is impossible for two eternities to exist simultaneously, the one eternity is what everything is, it encompasses all space(s) and all time(s).

www.youtube.com...

If you could please watch this 2 part video and then let me know what you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join