It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission To Mars, Milky Way Galaxy, and Beyond Tomorrow...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
First and foremost, I'd like to say thanks Mike, for posting on this thread.

Colonization of the Moon, Mars, and Titan

Thanks so much for sharing your unique perspective, in regards to what I had to say, bringing intelligence to it, as well as reference points. I will say this though.

I tend to disagree with some of what you had to say, in the respect and context, as well as content of the Mars Colonization, in that I believe it is a lot closer than anyone thinkg, believes, or knows about. I have recently done quite a few unique threads in regards to the topic mentioned in the one you posted on, as well as evacuating the planet because of a holocaust event of large proportions, where Earth is about to die. While I have not finished with it all by far, if you are okay with it, I will bring sone of those links into your forum, specifically right within this thread for right now, but I am now officially asking you. The reason being that I do not want to step on your toes as this is you specific forum, designated by your Conspiracy Master title.

I'd rather come across like I am only touting myself and knowledge, but tempring it with some of your knowledge as well as any other ATS poster who comments to re-direct, and filter what I have to say. I will specify a few references here only in word association for this thread until I find your reply here, and then I will link more website references.

* Continuity of Government : Shady U.K. and U.S. Government activities both before, during, and after WWII

* WWII : Big Bertha - Railgun

A cannon so huge, it was loaded on a train to move it, and it could fire from Nazi Germany into the heart of France. Perfect for a starship cannon template with designs, modifications, and technology added to it as time progresses.

* Movies, Radio, and Online : References galore to the end of the world as we know it.

War of the Worlds, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Independance Day, YouTube video of all those, plus editing by various people around the world, from music, to video, to combining both.

* Mission to Mars : There is of course the Disney entertainment ride, the current Rover on Mars, as well as various movies. Ghosts of Mars comes to mind.

* Video Games : Halo 1, 2, and 3, all those games are about intergalatic space travel, dealing with aliens, there are book on them, as well online computer gaming and X-Box 360. Countless other games, but I will start there first.

* Industry : Technical Planning

Segway - The two wheeled standing powered system that flopped, but is not making a come back.

Mars Rover - Afore mentioned, but potentially could be synced to be modified later to connect to various machinery.

Law Enforcement and Military- Bomb Disposal Robots, Predator U.A.V's, or Unmanned aerial vehicles of various natures, Battleships within history.

* History : Noah's Ark, The Titanic, Submarines, Corvettes (smaller cruisers, not the car)

I see a wealth of information there, and if you would like, I am asking you to refute what I have to say, based on your knowledge, and I will add more content.

This is completely up to you, of course Mike. I'm only asking. All you can say is no.

I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm confused as to whether you think Mars colonization is happening/happened/never going to happen. From what I've researched, it is likely that Mars already has a colony, probably since around the 1950's, possibly even before, before expanding on any of this, would you clarify my original question, a good start to this is Mike's secret space corps thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great thread, and covers alot of the information that is bouncing around, if you prefer your reading to be in bed, with a book, I suggest Nick Cook's 'Hunt for zero point', great book, discusses suppressed tech, aswell as what this tech maybe used for. This covers where America got it's technology from (You don't think about the other scientists that came over in operation paper clip, only the ones in NASA and the open). Viktor Schoeberger(sp?) is a great one to read, there is a museum in Germany run by a relative, has some of his diaries and inventions in it, Nick Cook goes there in his book. Then you have the likes of Tesla, Otis Carr and there 'missing' research, aswell as the more....out there inventions.

EMM

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I had not actually read Mike's thread, and I will re-post it here in the format so anyone else posting can read the title.

I'm hoping they can get a feel for it, just based on the title, and if they want, go read his thread.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

I've never considered that Mars might already be colonized.

I have however considered the Moon might have been a while back, but that is on my part sheer speculation with no research.

Just a hunch.

I've been hearing whispers through several "grapevines" all of my life, as well as the scuttlebutt on the military side.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

WWII : Big Bertha - Railgun A cannon so huge, it was loaded on a train to move it, and it could fire from Nazi Germany into the heart of France. Perfect for a starship cannon template with designs, modifications, and technology added to it as time progresses.

Just a precisation. That statement is wrong.
The Big Berta was huge artillery cannon (not a railgun but a very huge howitzer) in the World War I (the Great War) not World War II (maybe you intend to say Schwerer Gustav?).
You can read anything you want about the Berta here:

Big Bertha Wiki page

That page is really interesting because, as you can see, not only the Berta was not use to fire at Paris, but you can learn that this kind of weapon (also with a lot modification) is completely inapplicabile in space. (As usual sorry for my bad english!)

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ImShrike]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I had not actually read Mike's thread, and I will re-post it here in the format so anyone else posting can read the title.

I'm hoping they can get a feel for it, just based on the title, and if they want, go read his thread.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

I've never considered that Mars might already be colonized.

I have however considered the Moon might have been a while back, but that is on my part sheer speculation with no research.

Just a hunch.

I've been hearing whispers through several "grapevines" all of my life, as well as the scuttlebutt on the military side.

You really need to look up the Nazi space program, space centre was supposedly in Acrtic, Neu Schwabenland. Remember admiral Byrd? got his ass and his fleet spanked, despite out numbering the enemy 6-1 I think it was, have to check details. These 'Nazis' got to the moon by early 1940's and Mars in the late 40's, America followed in 52' I think it was.

The way I see it, everything we consider proof is a supposition, backed up by our perception of fact. Science is an entire belief system, based on this concept, the illusion of knowledge, when only true knowledge comes when we realise, we know nothing, fact and fiction dissappear and are replaced by possibility, I see these as highly possible, given what I have researched into the subject.

The search for questions rather than answers is alot more rewarding, IMO, because we just can't have a definitive answer in our current position, yet we are given them all the time.

EMM

top topics

join