It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Women Psychology, body language, patterns etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I thought I would start a thread concerning women psychology. I would really appreciate some in depth thoughts and opinions. Since we're dealing with females' Psychology, try to answer without ego - personally experience will be fine. I am also interested in the alternative psychology i.e., something along the lines of 'jokes' and their relationship with psychology and unconscious ala Sigmund Freud.

I am a firm believer everything/communication, even via email, somehow relates to the unconscious and/or that person's motives etc.

I am very interested in this, except I am not versed in this topic and any information is hard to come by in any depth online.

1. Anyone believe, as I do (I tried to express it the best way I could).

2. What are your thoughts on a woman's body language (even stilled pictures)?

3. Even if such things are not being discussed via your communication with a female i.e., not being discussed in a direct manner; can/is there ways of finding out MORE about that person by what she talks about/writing pattern (unconscious too, if possible)?

4. Physical writing. Is there any merit to the rumor of the actual way someone writes their characters, and that somehow expresses something about them?

Basically (and I know a lot of the questions I asked are scattered thoughts, but hopefully you get the general idea) stripping someone down to the core, finding what makes them tick etc.

If anyone is interested in alternative psychology, or if someone can answer some of my questions; please do.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
women are beautiful creatures that aren't that difficult to understand once you talk to 1000s of them

Good looking women often have a different psychology than less than good looking women.

Good looking women are usually approached by many men looking for sex 1000s of times throughout their lives so women can pretty much read a man's mind.

Men have a tough time because they don't usually focus on body language.

A lot of really good looking women have a lot of psychological pressure to deal with, which can help to explain some of their actions.

I find women to be fascinating creatures.

Growing up, men always said it was impossible to understand women. I took this as a challenge and asked a lot of questions to a lot of women in different parts of the country, to better understand how their minds operate.

Women are usually very subtle and masters of subcommunication i.e. body language, innuendos and word play, et c.

Body language, to me, is where it's at. When communicating with anybody, body language is very important.

Anybody who doesn't know a whole lot about body language and interpreting it correctly, pls check this out.

There is actually plenty of info all over the web.

Check out social dynamics and just keep digging on body language on subcommunication.

The best route however, is just meet and talk to TONS of women, and your own unconscious mind will begin to put together all the pieces.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
women are beautiful creatures that aren't that difficult to understand once you talk to 1000s of them

Good looking women often have a different psychology than less than good looking women.

Good looking women are usually approached by many men looking for sex 1000s of times throughout their lives so women can pretty much read a man's mind.

Men have a tough time because they don't usually focus on body language.

A lot of really good looking women have a lot of psychological pressure to deal with, which can help to explain some of their actions.

I find women to be fascinating creatures.

Growing up, men always said it was impossible to understand women. I took this as a challenge and asked a lot of questions to a lot of women in different parts of the country, to better understand how their minds operate.

Women are usually very subtle and masters of subcommunication i.e. body language, innuendos and word play, et c.

Body language, to me, is where it's at. When communicating with anybody, body language is very important.

Anybody who doesn't know a whole lot about body language and interpreting it correctly, pls check this out.

There is actually plenty of info all over the web.

Check out social dynamics and just keep digging on body language on subcommunication.

The best route however, is just meet and talk to TONS of women, and your own unconscious mind will begin to put together all the pieces.

Thanks for the reply and information on where to search more in depth. I have a girlfriend actually so am not too worried about using this to meet and understand all types of women, lol. I do have a very close female friend I talk to via email a lot. She's very mysterious to me, and can talk about A LOT of stuff without ever going in depth. It never dawned on me until recently to maybe look up writing patterns, motives, etc. I'm sure a lot of information is limited considering I have no eye contact, but hey, it's worth a shot. Knowing as much as I can now, will give me a head start for the future when we get together, lol.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
as to the question of writing characters reflecting or forming character, check out the book "the alphabet vs. the goddess" its an interesting work on how society and our methods of transfering info have shaped the psyche of women.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by David_KOK

Q How do you write women so well ?

A I think of a man and take away reason and and accountability

Jack Nicholson in As good as git gets

enough said

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

All women are approached by men looking for sex, not just the "good looking ones". I may be the ugliest woman you have ever seen, but another might think I am the most beautiful woman ever..

I believe as a woman I am ruled by my biology. Biology and evolution account for most behaviours.

An example would be the recent studies which showed that during ovulation a woman is more likely to dress in a more provocative manner.Biology may dictate our behviours

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This thread already disgusts. I predict a moderator will become involved shortly.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here is a good one. What makes women go to the police and make up horrenous stuff, because a man did not want to have sex with them?

Why does it matter to women if a man does not want to be touched by females?

So answer me those two, because i could never answer them. Is there an unwritten rule in society where all males must love being touched by females?

[edit on 9/8/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

yes I understand...
I agree that biology and evolution dictates a lot of peoples behaviors. However, I was stating that women with certain proportions i.e. hip to waist ratio, facial symmetry, body fat et c are approached more than women who may have ''defects'' in these departments.

I am deep and shallow at the same time, and me and my mates often rate women on a scale from one to ten. Ten being the supermodel/celebrity type, and one being something akin to frankenstein's bride.

Tens, from my experience, have a distinctly different mindset than a one or even a five. Not necessarily better, but distinctly different due to social feedback, upbringing, and perspective, and perhaps other factors as well.

new topics

top topics

join