It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a ghost follow you through a picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I want to start off by saying that i have never seen a ghost before. I believe in them, but I have never seen one. Not to say I haven't had experiences that I could not explain....experiences that I have tried to explain only to come to the conclusion that they could possibly be ghost related. And even then, I've not had many of those.

However, I have been having some odd occurrences that started whenever I was given a picture by my girlfriend. The picture was taken in Scotland and I don't even know where it's supposed to be, but her mother was the one that took the picture. My girlfriend can't remember where the pic is supposed to be either. Just that it was in Scotland. I don't really want to post the picture because I know how cruel people on this website can be, but I will if I need to. In fact, there isn't even a ghost in the picture, but there IS something in the picture that wasn't there when it was taken. I am going to rephrase that...I don't think it's a ghost in the picture, but the fact is, this was NOT in the scene when the pic was taken.

That being said, after I received this picture, I started to have weird feelings around my house. Like for one, the uncanny feeling of being watched. I've never had this feeling before. Hell, it may be in my head just due to the creepy effect this picture has on me.
But one thing that I can't shake is the noises. I hear noises at night. At first I thought it may be just normal occurring weird noises in the night, or even just my mind playing tricks on me. But then the other night, I heard a noise that made me actually get up and investigate. I heard something that sounded like someone walking around in my living room. The first thought that came to my head was, someone is in my house and I immediately got on alert. I got out of my bed and grabbed the bat that I have under my bed. I slowly opened my door and I didn't hear anything anymore. I walked into my living room slowly and didn't see anything. I even turned on all the lights and looked everywhere. I checked all my doors and they were locked. Eventally I just decided it was nothing and went back to bed, somewhat uncomfortably.

So I guess, what I'm getting at here, is that none of this started happening until I got this picture. And then the question comes to mind, can a ghost follow a picture or keep some type of its being in a picture? And even if that's not the case, what in the hell is going on here? Any info would be appreciated.

So here is the picture. Again, I am not sure where in Scotland it was taken, but the black "sheets" or "drapes" in the picture were NOT in the scene at all....either before or after the picture was taken. And, yeah, I know it seems kinda ridiculous but the black things weren't there. I swear.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well I hope they can't follow you through pictures, or I guess they'll be in my house now that I've seen your photo. Then again, black sheets don't really scare me all that much.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I know, I didn't really want to post it, I can't help but feeling it's kind of ridiculous myself. I think I'm going crazy. The sheets weren't in the scene until after the photo was taken.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by Mr Gone]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gone

That's a good question! It's up there with "What is Bigfoot's favourite dinner", and "Where does the Tooth Fairy go on holiday?".

Seriously, unless you can categorically demonstrate such a thing as a ghost, it is pointless to try to theorise about a theory. It is an exercise in abject futility, as there is absolutely no way you can know if you, or anyone else, is right or wrong, as to even engage in such a discussion is to suspend rational thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, if that picture is Haunted, it is in all likely hood a residual haunting. Emotions, if they are strong enough, can stay "printed" on the object. The same can happen with significant events (often the energies will stick on.) Hope this helps, Mr. Gone.

Denego Ignarus!

top topics

join