It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Nose -- prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This prediction isn't meant as a joke, as dopey as it might seem.

I don't know WHY I dreamed about Michael Jackson's nose (maybe because he recently had a publicised birthday), but sometimes it's hard for me to know when a dream is just silly and when it's clairvoyant.

Anyway, my prediction is that it'll be revealed (dunno when) that it's not the TIP of Michael Jackson's nose that's prosthetic, but the bridge.

I'm happy for this thread to fade into obscurity with no replies, but I just wanted to get this prediction on the record.

F

[edit on 8/9/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Do you think if global warming continues the tip might fall off?

Like the icebergs?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
With all the plastic surgery he's had on his face, I wouldn't doubt if his nose will fall off. Im betting on December 12, 2012. Also, is it just me that thinks that the reason for all the surgery is to make himself look more like his pal Liz Taylor?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yuck.

yesboleh.blogspot.com... ckson.html

Pretty grizzly. I'd like to see the Rolling Stone article that mentions it (apparently, MJ's prosthetic nose went missing and he was lying on the corroner's table with a hole in his face), but haven't found it, yet.

I've never been a fan of the man, but what a horrible disfigurement for such a public figure to have to suffer.

F

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

Dead link.

This one seems to be working, though: link to article in The Sun

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

Anyway, my prediction is that it'll be revealed (dunno when) that it's not the TIP of Michael Jackson's nose that's prosthetic, but the bridge.

I'm happy for this thread to fade into obscurity with no replies, but I just wanted to get this prediction on the record.

I'm not flaming you but I really hope that this doesn't get publicized if it turns out to be true. I think the man has had to endure way more humiliation than anyone should have and to think that the media will talk about this (and they will) even after he's dead is disgusting to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Fair enough, OnlyHuman!

F

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Fuggle

Anyway, my prediction is ...

I'm not flaming you but I really hope that this doesn't get publicized if it turns out to be true....

Umm, this is true, its been publicized even before his death. A plastic surgeon was on a Philadelphia Radio Show WMMR and he said (a few years ago) that he probably doesn't have a nose and it's a prosthetic one. He said that is why he always wore the surgical mask since the nose filters out bacteria and foreign objects from getting into your lungs.

Anyway heres the Fox News link
Jackson Prosthetic nose missing

This prediction is flat out
TRUE

new topics

top topics

join