It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: MSNBC Security Assaults Alex Jones & Equipment With Deadly Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Video: MSNBC Security Assaults Alex Jones & Equipment With Deadly Weapon

www.infowars.com

A close video analysis now shows that it was MSNBC staff members who attempted to silence free speech by physically assaulting a group of 9/11 truthers led by Alex Jones during the takeover of a live broadcast at the DNC in Denver.

One staff member, who displayed his credentials to get backstage after assaulting Alex Jones, is even seen on camera using either a knife or a wirecutting tool to severe the cord to Jones’ bullhorn– clearly demonstrating that his intent was to destroy equipment and that he was not simply caught up in the moment.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is a pretty crazy video, of Jones' notorious Bull-horn antics in the background of MSNBC's recent political broadcast.

What wasn't seen, is that MSNBC's security goons attempted to silence Jones by destroying his equipment, and it appears a few others were assaulted as well.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
DD you are the MAN!!!!

Stop impressing me!!!!!

LOL

Thanks for the info!

S+F

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
They acknowledged Olberman and now he is off the air as the anchor. I guess you could say they did something good after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
LOL you know what he looked like?
A sound guy who got frustrated Alex was wrecking his sound hahahaha
And just lost it and went and cut the cord hahahah
Imagine the huge spikes through the mics and he could do nothing about it.
Producer is saying fix the damn sound fix it NOW!
So he runs out there and cuts the bullhorn hahaha

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Dude, you're getting on my nerves. I've seen you in multiple topics of DD's saying stuff to the effect of "STAR & FLAG!!1 rofl xD". You don't even comment on the topic at hand and treat DD like he's more important than the story he posted.

I'm not saying that DD doesn't deserve praise, but know the boundaries. If you rely on ALL your information and major stories from him, you'll never be able to think for yourself, no offense.

Yeah, the people in the crowd assaulted Alex Jones unfairly with no physical provocation. Even if you don't agree with the man's beliefs, you have to respect his courage. It takes a strong pair of brass to do what he does on a daily basis.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I read the thread title and was a little angered, then i saw the video and thought it was stupid

if it was the reverse, where anti-war protesters came to chant on the alex jones show in the same scenery that msnbc had outside, and msnbc came and shouted during a alex jone's show everyone would say awww what the hell, they won't allow the truth to be spoken so they are disrupting the event.

that was just completely stupid, there is a time and place for everything and god allegedly gave us a brain to think.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The producers get annoyed because Alex is getting free air time.
On national media.
In regards to 9/11 truth.It gets to them extremely.
And if by him doing that he gets to these evil pigs then im happy about it and hope he keeps doing it.
If anyone ever says Jones accomplishes nothing then clearly you can see they are wrong because he hurts these people more than shooting them.
Although it rained on the sound tech's parade.And he lost the plot.
That wasn't the purpose of it.
The sound guy couldnt of cared what he was chanting just wanted to stop the spikes coming through the mixer.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think that the where wrong for coming down to cut the wire on the horn. What happened to freedom of speech.

You have to get the point across that 9/11 was infact an inside by any means.

There was other ways in which Alex could have gone about getting it across still good though. The sound recorder was an idiot for doing what he done and as for the guy in the crowd that hit the carmera man he is a fool.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

ok.. well. for one .. DD LINKS ALL his stories that I know of! So I don't know where you come off with saying he's not all that...!!!

Best recheck your data before you spout off at the mouth and slamming the thread .. which .. since you enjoy slamming someone WITHOUT staying on topic .. we know what your motives are..

If you don't like someone... hit the iggy button you got and move on .. got it~!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I don't hate anybody, nor did I slam the thread, nor did go off-topic. You're claiming that I was the one going off-topic despite the fact that I responded to the topic, and yet IMAdamnALIEN contributed NOTHING to the topic at hand other than "lol another good topic DD! s&f!!", and of course he links his stories, since that is what this board requires.

I don't know if your comment is meant to throw this topic off-track or not, but if you got a problem with it, take it elsewhere. This topic is about the security assaulting Alex Jones and his equipment with no physical provocation and should not go off that main premise.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Holy crap dude!

The man does his research, I dont think he is god.

Why clutter up the boards with what I think anyway

Thanks for the kind words anti-friend!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Dude, you're getting on my nerves. I've seen you in multiple topics of DD's saying stuff to the effect of "STAR & FLAG!!1 rofl xD".

... there's only one way I can see to settle this...

STAR & FLAG!!1 rofl xD

[edit on 8-9-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
oh ya....................starred and flagged also. one of the best posts ive seen in awhile.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What a moron. Alex Jones is no better than those lunatics at the funerals of dead soldiers screaming "God hates fags". There's a time and place for everything. I'm not saying MSNBC is all that great but the fact remains that they're paying 10s of thousands of dollars to broadcast that and Alex Jones is essentially committing grand theft by bull horning over them. He's being intentionally malicious and that's unacceptable. How does he expect to get any respect in the main stream when he's only serving to vilify himself as a lunatic?

The people that think behavior like this is "cool" are frankly brainwashed by Jones and are so far removed from reality it's mind boggling. How do you think Jones would react if a group of rival lunatics stood behind him while he tried to broadcast over the radio and bullhorned "JONES IS A FRAUD" over and over and over? Hey it's free speech right? Public property right? Yeah, sure, he'd probably call the police and have them relocate him to a safe house.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE
What a moron. Alex Jones is no better than those lunatics at the funerals of dead soldiers screaming "God hates fags". There's a time and place for everything.

Erm isn't the USa based on the idea of freedom and free speech? If you start saying that there is a time and place for everything then you end up slowly eroding the idea of free speech. You'll end up with having no places to speak other than registered "free speech zones". the idea of a free speech zone is in itself a contradiction, but at the moment you have the right to speak in many places. Be very careful with your time and a place arguement, otherwise before long you will have plenty of time but only a few places to say what you think.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

What a moron. Alex Jones is no better than those lunatics at the funerals of dead soldiers screaming "God hates fags". There's a time and place for everything.

Erm isn't the USa based on the idea of freedom and free speech? If you start saying that there is a time and place for everything then you end up slowly eroding the idea of free speech. You'll end up with having no places to speak other than registered "free speech zones". the idea of a free speech zone is in itself a contradiction, but at the moment you have the right to speak in many places. Be very careful with your time and a place arguement, otherwise before long you will have plenty of time but only a few places to say what you think.

You missed the point of my post. I never said it should be illegal, it's about not being an ahole. By doing this he's just making himself look childish and malicious. If anything, he lost the respect of the average individual, not his sheep, but people who were maybe considering what he was saying.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Lol, I guess this is what happens when I try to deny ignorance on ATS.

reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

But how else is Alex supposed to get his message on the mainstream outlet, which is where most people get their news? If the news says they're "fair and balanced" yet don't allow all opinions to be discussed in a professional manner, there's not really much else he can do. I'm sure if one of the people on FOX or CNN invited him on to have a mature discussion about the manner, he wouldn't be doing this, but when you're being suppressed, somethings all you can do is shout.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You missed the point of my post. I never said it should be illegal, it's about not being an ahole. By doing this he's just making himself look childish and malicious. If anything, he lost the respect of the average individual, not his sheep, but people who were maybe considering what he was saying.

No i'm afraid you missed the point of the constitution. You have the right to be an ahole as long as you don't hurt anyone else. You have the right to be childish, you have the right to be malicious as long as you don't cause physical harm. YUou also have the right to lose the respect of anyone you want.

Basically he has the right to do whatever he wants with his bullhorn as long as he doesn't try to insert it in someone. Also as that bullhorn is his property he has the right not to have it damaged by another private citizen.

Read the constitution, i'm a damn foreigner and i've read it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'm not saying that DD doesn't deserve praise, but know the boundaries. If you rely on ALL your information and major stories from him, you'll never be able to think for yourself, no offense.

So, If I only read stuff from DD and the news articles he links, I can't think for myself....LOL.. hmmmm.. well.. I just checked his profile and yea.. 90% of the 'stories' he posts are in Breaking Alternative News.. which REQUIRES a news link.

Anyways... just wanted to clear that up. End of discussion and back to the thread.

Big AJ fan here! Have been for 4 years. Just little disappointed in his new web design. He's pretty much, if not the only one, that has enough courage to step up to the blow horn and shout it out!!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It's kinda like that !!!!

As for AJ's getting assaulted, suks! Sorry it had to happen that way. But all those who stand for something right for the people won't fall to the elements that are willing to tear them down. Something that people that don't like AJ seem to miss one thing.......he links every 'story' to a news link...."but.. Oh.. that just AJ.. just another blow horn guy.. blah blah, blah" with out EVER READING ... the LINK>.... wow..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join