It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aristocrats: Surviving their own poision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I know the title is confusing, I couldn't think of a better phrase....Sorry!

Let me clarify...

I've been thinking for a long time about how the elite highborns of the world survive the poisons that are now mainstream and widely available.

Poison =

Anything product or food with detrimental health side effects.

Antiperspirant
Fluoride
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Aspartame
GM foods
Chemtrails ( They are real....I don't want a debate about this!)
MSG
Milk (Comes from cows.....only they have growth hormones!)

Just a short list to get you in the right mindset....

So, to my point...

With the exponential amount of poisons streamlining into our society, how on earth do the elite steer clear of these deadly toxins? What do they eat? What do they drink? What do they clean themselves with? What do they breathe (Oxygen yes, but how clean and how do they stay away from chemtrails and other polluted air?)?

It seems to me that it would be quite difficult being the ones responsible for this mess. You would have to constantly aviod the deadly hazards along the way.

They want to kill us off, but will they kill themselves off as well?

How do they prevent this?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

[edit on 8-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
They want to kill us off, but will they kill themselves off as well?

How do they prevent this?

I've never been much of one to entertain alien or ufo theories. But it is plausable that Aristocrats are not human.

Realistically though I believe that the ultra rich eat healthier, use healthier personal hygene products, mingle in different social circles, educate themselves at better learning institutions and basically just never get out much to mix with average people. They are not worried too much about the occasional brush with the toxins that they feed to us, because they know that any such encounter will be brief. It is sustained exposure to toxins which kills.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

You know.....

They probably aren't human!

LOL

The amount of toxic products and foods outweighs the nontoxic.

Unless your growing your own food and making your own products I dont see how you can possibly avoid direct exposure to the poisons.

If everything is bad for you, how can they stay healthier than the masses?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You know, i've actually observed many of the super rich are quite fragile actually. Cindy Mccain getting a broken hand from a handshake for example. Also, many of their kids have birth defects, whether physical or mental. Where a kid in a poor neighborhood may have grown up on hot dogs and mac and cheese and be quite robust. Maybe because they're all so keen on inbreeding. Maybe thats why we all have to be so closely watched and keep our distance ( dooon't tase me ((big)) BRO!) If we breathe too hard we might snap their fragile little bodies in half...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You know you raise a damn good point!

What if all the poisons they are giving us are actually making us adapt and evolve to become resistant?

If your ingesting toxins daily, is it possible for your body to adapt to the cruel treatment your giving it? I mean life always finds a way right? According to that scientist on Jurassic Park, its true! LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm sure all those criminals running the u.s.a Inc. including those controlling them, are taking the magic pill to keep them safe from the crap they spew on us...We The People

You do know they were taking the drug cipro, an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections Before the anthrax fear propaganda attacks!.

Cipro is approved for the inhaled form of anthrax after an individual has been exposed.

Judicial Watch Wants to Know Why White House Went on Cipro Beginning September 11th

In October 2001, press reports revealed that White House staff had been on a regimen of the powerful antibiotic Cipro since the September 11th terrorist attacks. Judicial Watch is aggressively pursuing the disclosure of the facts and the decision for White House staff, and President Bush as well, to begin taking Cipro nearly a month before anthrax was detected on Capitol Hill.

They get the magic pills of life...meanwhile We The People get to die.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You raise a damn good point! What if we are adapting? What if all the growth hormones will give us biological and evolutionary advantages? Have you noticed how big the kids are these days? They all look 20 at 12 (no pun intended)! Little kids could probably beat me up!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Prince Charles grows his own

He started "Duchy Originals" an organic food range

Duchy Originals Limited was established by HRH The Prince of Wales in 1990 to promote organic food

So I would imagine for nearly 20 years the royals have been eating this stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Organic is the way to go.

These days even the big chain stores carry organic products. Wal-Mart has started carrying organic produce, and sometimes there are bins of locally grown stuff at the front of the produce area.

Big Lots has a decent selection of organic non-perishables, as well as some soda (Java Pop) that has sugar in it as opposed to HFCS.

The Mexican check-cashing stores with the non-English-speaking cashiers carry Jarritos soda which is made with sugar instead of HFCS, and comes in flavors that kids like.

There are farmers markets a lot of places, but keep an eye out. You can get some good organic produce, but you can also get some tomatoes that have Seven Dust residue around the stems. Caveat emptor.

Some health food stores have a decent selection of organic or less-toxic toiletries. The best find I made recently was Tom's of Maine "Silly Strawberry" kid's flouride-free toothpaste. No flouride, the munchkin likes it, and sometimes you can find it in a grocery store.

I ordered 5 large tubes from someone on eBay for around $12 shipped; with that and 3 tubes of Tom's peppermint that I bought last week, we have toothpaste for the next year.

My biggest problem is finding deodorant that does not have aluminum this-or-that in it. I like Gillette Clear Gel but it is supposed to be toxic as hell.

Anybody know where a good non-toxic deodorant/antiperspirant can be found?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Unreal!!!!

I never thought of a magic pill!

I wonder if there secretly exists a concoction made by the elite to cure all forms of diseases and ailments. We would never get to see these individuals, but they would have to stay healthy if they want their evil plan to follow through, like it so swimmingly has done so far.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Not to mention how "developed" young girls are today.

I'm sure it has something to do with that.

We all know having bigger ____s will give you an advantage, lol!

That was my attempt at humor, I apologize

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

Thanks for your informative reply!

I figured going organic would be the way to go....

Must be nice to be able to grow an entire garden of fresh foods...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Indeed!

My local store has an entire section of the store named, Wild Harvest or something like that.....

Its the biggest organic foods section Ive seen, they have quite the selection, however most of the stuff is about 3/4 more expensive than average food.

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
The Mexican check-cashing stores with the non-English-speaking cashiers carry Jarritos soda which is made with sugar instead of HFCS, and comes in flavors that kids like.

I freakin' love that stuff. It is literally worlds apart from normal sodas. It actually feels better in your mouth and in your tummy.

I've been watching what I consume recently. I drink filtered water and try to avoid packaged food items that I can judge not healthy to eat. Although on the other side I often find myself not caring.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
PieKeeper,

Thats the trouble with me too.

There are so many things that are bad for you, how are you to aviod them without going 100% organic?

My guess is, you cant!

I find myself not caring about 50% of the time....

top topics

join