It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God-UFO's-Aliens-Scripture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2Thessalonians 2:9-12

peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think you forgot to breath into your Breathalyzer that lets you know if you are to drunk to post on the internets.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok.

Could you please elaborate, you give us only a quote from the bible.
But where do you speak of aliens?

This should be moved to the religious section.
And also(You may not be doing this) but i hate it when people try to push their religon on others by spamming it on the internet!

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What is the truth? I'm looking for it. I was a christian for 15 years or so.

Are you saying that Satan is creating all of these ufo sightings and alien abductions? I know a christian man who was abducted by greys, and he says they weren't demons or fallen angels, but beings from another world.

If these aliens are actually demons or fallen angels, how is it they can be killed? Can we kill Satan and the fallen angels and/or demons? That would be news to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hehe, this might just be a one post thread by the OP...
But of course I can be wrong. And to back up his claim I hope he has some evidence!

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

You obviously had some kind of realization or rationalization for you to of created the thread title you did, based on the scripture you posted...

So what was it?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Just because they work for Lucifer that doesn't make them all Angelic/Supernatural or invicable.
They are his pawns.. just as he has human pawns..

Many believe Lucifer headed a real interstellar, angelic empire based around Orion (and still does, seeing as he was only cast down to 2nd heaven).
So anyone normally/physically born to that empire/area would automatically be one of his minions.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The lie is the three dimensional reality which man chose over Eden.

It is untrue to suggest gods will is to punish, to damn or to harm in anyway. Creation is pure and the light is denied to nobody.

The fact that humans cant be saved in this world, is true, but not because god denies it, it is you who deny yourself. You choose to live in this lie and ignore the light of truth, that is why the seeking of the truth is redeeming because redemption is to ascend to be Nephalim once more.

Humans are damned not because god damns us, but because we damn ourseleves. This is why the only true "unredeemable" quality of man is the denial of god, because unless you accept the light of creation you will not ascend.

The names and tags that we have given it, god, jesus, allah, buddah are irrelevant. It is the force of creation and to be one with it you must see it, understand it and become one with it, to ascend is to ascend beyond the physical and return to the metaphysical balance, that is redemption.

Again, it is not because a bearded man sits on a cloud and punishes those who do not listen, if you choose the physical unreality, you choose the suffering and death which exists in that reality, you damn yourself to hell on earth.

There is no"wrath of god". Purity and faith are the path to redemption because they are required to understand a way of being higher and more evolved than the one we currently call real. "Gods" does not deal in revenge, anger, suffering and petty penance.

The physical world exists in cycles as we all know, though the cycle of a planet may be longer, it is a cycle none the less. That cycle will end which is why those who do not seek the truth will perish, because you will be trapped in a physical world when the cycle of that world ends.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

The names and tags that we have given it, god, jesus, allah, buddah are irrelevant.

Please do not lump these names together as if they are all the same person.
The Quoran and the Bible are two completely different books that speak
about two completely different gods.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK...and this concerns UFOs and Aliens how?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror

The names and tags that we have given it, god, jesus, allah, buddah are irrelevant.

No. They are two books based on the same thing and neither are true, both have been corrupted and both were manipulated for the same reason, to sow division, to create fear, to dissolve unity and to sustain the great lie of life.

The energy of life created all life, all things, all people, all animals, it is neither male nor female, neither god nor allah, it is energy and it is light and it binds everything.

God did not command man to build temples, pay homage and make sacrifice to god. Religion is a form of control which generates wealth and money is not gods creation, it is mans and it is lie.

Creation is not represented by crosses and stars and symbols for man to bow to, these are all false dieties defined to perpetuate "hell". Creation speaks to each person, not an annointed few, creation is a light which binds all those, it is not the hierarchy of churches and false faiths.

Creation does not require you to goto church, to read bibles and books, wear symbols and dress a certain way, creation is a connection of mind and soul to creation itself, everything else is materialism and materialism is that which casts humanity in its prison.

However strong a persons "faith" in their annointed god is on this earth, when they kneel and pray in churches and mosques, they are not serving the light of creation, they are serving the dark, the deceiver, and the lie.

They are all one and the same thing and none will help you find a connection to "god".

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROO-meh
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2Thessalonians 2:9-12

peace.

This is horribly stupid.
1. You cant prove anything in th bible is true.
2. The bible does not have a good track record with scientific things yet alone reality. From flat earth to a fictional global flood that never happened, to a Garden of Eden that never existed, to 2 people, Adam and Eve that never existed because weknow how human kind originated.
Then all throiughout history religion, not just christianity has sought to demonize things be it fictional salem witchs, to supporting negro slavery.
and now you want to use this to try and call any supposed space visitors demons? Hogwash.

Besdes even if you took scripture, at 100 percent true for the sale pf argument, the goals of the aliens and that of demons appear to be far different.

But christian scripture just like greek religions, islam, the egyptain gods, the gods of the vikings and of african villages, all of it is myhtology.

Religion is what makind has invented to try and explain things he does not know, and to comfort himself with the idea of death.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No. They are two books based on the same thing and neither are true, both have been corrupted and both were manipulated for the same reason, to sow division, to create fear, to dissolve unity and to sustain the great lie of life.

Please provide proof of this besides your opinion.

What is this "great lie of life" that you speak of?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Please provide proof of this besides your opinion.

What is this "great lie of life" that you speak of?

It doesnt require proof, none of the religions you present have any "proof" or evidence, only the words of men written in a book based on what other men told them, and now you believe them.

Im afraid simple common sense would tell you the church doesnt serve god or the light, did god ask for riches and wealth? Does god deal in pomp and splendour? Does god deal in vengeance and destruction? No, those are the words of those who follow the path of the deceiver.

The force of creation does not subjugate, divide rich and poor, it was not the will of "god" who told humans to go forth with swords and hack each other into rivers of blood during the crusades and jihads.....simple common sense would tell you the kind of being which propegates such death and destruction.

That which divides, that which seeks revenge, that which makes rich and poor, sows the seeds of material greed is the will of deceit.

The lie? The lie is you three dimensional reality to which you banished yourself. "god" did not throw man from Eden, man left and chose materialism over creation itself and mans redemption lies within himself as all humans are Nephilim by nature and it is a nature they deny.

The answers and simple and obvious because creation does not speak in riddles, that is the realm of deception, not creation.

The answer to the question is to look at the will and the result, is it the work of god or a work of deception, the answers are plain enough.

How can you know? Ask creation itself, as I said, all humans have the ability to connect with creation without looking to another man to tell them and creation does not lie. You have the equipment but if you choose to bind yourself in lies and materialism and deny the light of creation then you choose hell over eden and not even creation can save you.

The material physical world will end, all physical things end, that is not "wrath" or "vengeance" it is simply the cycle of physical things. I humanity chooses to be physical and materialistic, so be it, they choose the conequences and cannot be redeemed by anyone but themselves.

Place you hand on the table. Is it blocked? Then you have damned yourself to that belief and the choice is for you to change that and see the light. The hand of an ascended Nephilim passes through the table because both are formed of the same thing, the energy of creation itself.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

Please do not lump these names together as if they are all the same person. The Quoran and the Bible are two completely different books that speak about two completely different gods.

Well, considering all gods are created thru human insecurity, his post has more legitimacy than yours...

But that's only the opinion of a rational person - so who knows how you really feel about it...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not even the term god matters, call it what you will, you were never asked to call it anything. The reason you must aknowledge its existence is because without that understanding and the knowledge of what you are, you will not survive.

Humanity was never meant to be a sack of flesh and bones living in stone. Thats the realisation that sets you free.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Without this turning into a shoving match,
please don't tell me what I believe and what I banish
myself to. I have not stated that I believe in anything,
only that your claim has no proof.

According to your argument we can assume that other historical
figures are one in the same also, right? We have writings by and about
people like Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, etc. yet no one alive today can
vouch for the fact that these men existed. So can we say that these men
are the same person because what is written regarding them is similar?

And can we assume that what these wrote is corrupted and manipulated?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Please do not lump these names together as if they are all the same person. The Quoran and the Bible are two completely different books that speak about two completely different gods.

Well, considering all gods are created thru human insecurity, his post has more legitimacy than yours...

But that's only the opinion of a rational person - so who knows how you really feel about it...

So you assume I am irrational because I made a statement about historical books?

Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So you assume I am irrational because I made a statement about historical books? Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.

Your use of the word "historical" is misleading...

And no I will not refrain from attacking you thru words...I will not threaten you, but to think I'm gonna pipe down 'cause you don't like my response - well, I have a feeling it's not soda you have had too much of...

Just add me to your ignore list - that easy champ...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
God is a perfect being, and knows everything.
Therefore 'god' can see that we would damn ourselves, before he even created us, he would see people 'choosing the physical' as you say, and being hurt.
So, I'm not going out on a limb to say that god is a JUST being, right? Anything that happens to you, you deserve for what you've done due to free will, yes?
And 'god' loves us all equally until we # it up with free will. but regardless, he loves us all equally, yes?

So why would a perfect being with a sense of divine justice, create a race of people where more than half of them would # their lives up, choose the physical, and be hurt and fail at their one mission, to believe and act under god?

Why create a race where most of them are going to be damned, if he loves everyone equally, then why would he knowingly doom half of everyone, why would he even create us if he sees the future and one of his lovechildren choose satan over the true light.

A PERFECT AND JUST GOD WOULD NO CREATE A RACE IF IT MEANT THAT ANY OF THEN WOULD CAUSE PAIN OR ANYTHING GOD IS THE OPPOSITE OF.

Free will means nothing, it's not a test, if it is a test, it's contradictory, because GOD CAN SEE EVERYTHING THERE'S NO POINT IN TESTING SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS DOOMED TO FAIL, IT IS UNJUST.

My beliefs are flawed, and yours are also, the difference is I can admit that I'm wrong and learn from mistakes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join