It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't I Eat You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why can't I eat you. Why can't I kill you. Why can't I kill you and eat your body.

I am hungry.

"We" look down on acts such as this, but I don't know why. Killing is very natural. I am amazed we have created laws as human beings.

Imagine.

Laws. We work together to outlaw some act that we deem unacceptable. But who decides? I am not talking about a vote or any modern legal system.

What decides.

Is it in us? Right and wrong? Is it in animals? Right and wrong?

Dogs generally will not eat coyotes. People generally will not eat people. Is it in us?

I am hungry.

Is it wrong to kill? Not all animals kill for consumption. There are acts in the wild that rival that of the greatest killers. Coyotes eating deer alive, ripping the flesh off the living animal, eating its organs as it continues to breathe.

And then leaving it to die. Not even hungry. Killing entire families.

I am hungry.

Why can't I eat you.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sure thing! EAT ME.

Hehhee couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Uhm... will that 'justamomma buger' be here or to go?
... Sorry, doesn't come in supersized, but can be served with a smile

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You can't kill and eat me because my physical body isn't me.

So even if you could and it was lawful to kill and eat a human being, you couldn't ever kill and eat a being (person) because they are not the flesh you could kill and eat.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Because we are sentient beings that have attempted, often feebly, to create a world where I don't have worry about you sneaking up and eating me while I mow my grass. Because for most people, the idea of killing a chicken before making chicken salad is not surmisable. The idea then of killing and butchering your neighbor because you had the munchies probably doesn't occur to most people. Has this been something that you have been thinking about for a while? Are you currently hungry? May I suggest an off the wall hampster-jalepneo-roll-popper?

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You can eat me but you're not gonna like it. I'm gassy.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Killing is not natural to any entity. Killing like a lot of other bodily thoughts of pain or pleasure is merely an illusory belief concept of the egoic mind.
The body is neutral and harmless of and in itself and is simply a communication device for the expression of pure infinite love to everything and anything through the UI mind(Universal inspiration).

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
you cant eat me cause i dont taste good

i guess the whole society thing obnly really exists because people choose to co-exist (not always peacefully) to build something better than what we would have had, if we acted alone, its kinda hard to co-exist if your neighbour is constantly trying to take a bite outta you

i always imagined eating a person would taste like pork, or when i eat pork it tastes like a person, maybe we taste like chicken god knows everything else does except chicken ...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I say, "if it's good enough for Jeffrey Dahmer it's good enough for me.
Maybe we can meet up sometime and eat eachother. Go south and stop at the fork in the road.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Interesting.

All of a sudden, I'm considering if you are doing this for fun, or if Jeffery Dahmer found a new place to reside.

Definately an interesting thread, but the term "long pig" comes to mind from the days of pirates and being stranded like Daniel Defoe's Robinson Crusoe and Tresure Island by Robert Luis Stevenson, books I "treasured" as a youth.

Pun intended there, but not just for the pirate reference as much as the wealth of knowledge in being stranded and surviving.

Hoist the pirate flag, shift the mizen mast, and get ye land-lubbers to the poop-deck.

No, you can't eat me, because if you do, my soul will take your mortal coil.

Then, you'd be out of your mind, body, and your soul would be left hanging like a flag in the wind.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
IMO the reasoning behind why you can't eat me is because you would prefer that I didn't eat you. You probably find life much more enjoyable not being in a continuous state of paranoia and fear that someone may decide to kill and eat you; so everyone came together to agree it's in everyone's best interest that no one eats anyone else.

If everyone was always wondering if they were going to make it through the day, not a lot would get done besides protecting your family from others.

... wasn't there a guy a few years ago who sold himself on eBay with the intention of being eaten?
I remember it being in the news.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You can't eat me because I will shoot you if you try...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Seriously, you don't want to eat a human. They are stringy and have too many tendons. A nice smokey, barbecued breast of teal duck over rice is nice for a change.

I work in surgery, so I guess the dream I had came from my job. I dreamed that I had a human leg marinading in a big, plastic food container. I put the lid on it, scooped up the bone and skin in some newspapers and said to the person next to me, "Get rid of this and be careful. Some people don't think like we do." That was the end and I woke up and thought eeeeewwwwyuuuk!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What a fun thread. Here's another spin to the semantic debate. You can actually eat whomever and whatever you choose. There is nothing stopping you except for the fear of punishment, so go ahead and chow down on your neighbor. Just be prepared to either face the consequences or hide your crimes because there are hive minded members of society that will seek retribution to satisfy their own righteous agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You can't kill and eat me because I will not hesitate to kill you first or at least take you down with me if you try.

That said, did you have the munchies or something when you wrote this? It was a strange post.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You seem to have an obsession with coyotes…to the point where you give them a capital C.
You can’t kill and eat people up because you are aware of your awareness contrary to animals.
If you like to remain in the animal kingdom it is up to you and the civil court or the human justice.
It never occur to you that we are a progression of awareness being that have evaluated from mineral, to plants, to animal and then now to human being. The future of human most probably will be either non physical or light physical being in both cases you have to make it happen. In killing and eating people you are downgrading your being…as simple as this.

Kacou.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Maybe it's just not good form to eat anyone who you might want to sleep with? (or whose brother or sister you might want to sleep with?)

They've gone out of business, unfortunately, but you brought to mind a small business entrepreneur of a couple years ago:

Wikipedia on Hufu
The Daily Show

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
What a fun thread. Here's another spin to the semantic debate. You can actually eat whomever and whatever you choose.[ There is nothing stopping you except for the fear of punishment, so go ahead and chow down on your neighbor. Just be prepared to either face the consequences or hide your crimes because there are hive minded members of society that will seek retribution to satisfy their own righteous agenda.

This is what it comes down to. I want to eat you, but others say I shouldn't. If a law is made based on some sort of moral or "normal behavior", how can a law be made in the first place by human minds if other human minds are flawed with thoughts of killing?

Do we select beautiful minds?

I would eat you, but I also drive the speed limit

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So you really want to eat another human? Are you for real? Have you ever done it before?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have heard that the reason we do not eat humans is because certain diseases can be passed along. Like I said, I heard....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join