It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO spotted over Brooklyn New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was experimenting with my Nikon D300 Digital SLR camera, i was shooting in a low light with aperture all the way open at F3.5 and Shutter speed at 10th of a second and ISO speed high at 3200. I took this peculiar picture resembling a Triangle UFO. What do you guys think? This picture is taken at 11:53 PM.

i294.photobucket.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Salvatore_Rubberface]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

I have seen these.. good picture looks authentic. Starred and flagged

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it's time for you to get a new supplier.
Whatever you're on has been cut and stepped on.
Those are only lights which look to be from a nearby radio tower.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I think it's time for you to get a new supplier.
Whatever you're on has been cut and stepped on.
Those are only lights which look to be from a nearby radio tower.

Trust me where i live there aren't any radio stations. The Radio stations are in Manhattan where the broadcast from Tall buildings and not from small houses and Manhattan is quite far from where i live. And im not a drug addict. Please dont make idiotic remarks about people you know.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Looks like what I've come to think of as a typical triangle UFO. It would help to see the same view from the same viewpoint during the daytime (just to prove that there's nothing there but sky).

Were you shooting jpegs, tiffs, or raws?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I agree.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Looks like what I've come to think of as a typical triangle UFO. It would help to see the same view from the same viewpoint during the daytime (just to prove that there's nothing there but sky).

Were you shooting jpegs, tiffs, or raws?

im shooting NEF+RAW a new Raw format of Nikon. You guys have to wait till the morning because its night here and i've taken several more pictures and the object doesn't appear to be there any more. This is a picture taken minutes later of the same place

i294.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thanks for posting your picture.

A problem with your photo is that you took it through a window. We can't rule out a reflection from something inside the flat.

I take it you were shooting the neon sign across the street. Did you notice the UFO at the time?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Thanks for posting your picture.

A problem with your photo is that you took it through a window. We can't rule out a reflection from something inside the flat.

I take it you were shooting the neon sign across the street. Did you notice the UFO at the time?

I did not notice the UFO there because of the low light there was nothing there at that spot i was shooting to see the how the picture would come if i slowed down the shutter speed and increased the ISO speed and then i notice this triangle in the sky. These low speeds produce a sort of neon like images and usually brighten any thing that is emitting light.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
sorry to be a pain in the bottom,but could you also take a picture with the window closed,cos in the original shot,the window was closed. You kind of need it to rule out reflections.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
sorry buddy, but it looks too much like a reflection from something inside the flat. In the other photo you posted there a similar red dots appearing on the window. I've had the same thing happen to me and depending on the angle of not only you, but the camera lens too it can appear as if there ai more than one light source or in this case a triangle of red dots.

new topics

top topics

join