It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new weapon to rival invention of plane and tank?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The remotly controlled killing machines will be effective until the enemy develops its own. Then robot wars is on! War becomes a video game. nobody dies. Yay!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I believe what he is referring to is the DNARMSLS. A project that was focused on "long distance absolute identification", but was scrapped due to "unreliable results". DNARMSLS stands for DNA Recognition and Monitoring Surveillance Laser Satellite. I don't know exactly how it works but from what I was told even a low level laser will burn and evaporate a certain amount of matter from whatever it hits. This individualized "signature" of burned and evaporated substance can be detected and analyzed like your fingerprint. Don't ask me, what or how, I just heard what I heard from my old supervisor back when I was in the Air Force. It just sounded like the kind of thing this guy was talking about.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In conjunction with the Chinese Communistès the US NeoCons have arranged to have all cell phones shipped after 2002 be equipped with a composite ceramic-based explosive device that cannot be detected by conventional means.

Since even insurgents use cell phones, and almost everyone idiot has one - three billion people could have an explosion in their ear at the whims of the Governments with access to the detonation activating satellites.

Since most Iraqi IEDs are activated by cellphone, those can also be disabled with a device attached to US vehicles.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My bet is a Nano Tech.. Made to look like insects..Dragon Fly's even small flying insects. With listening devices and probably even video. You have hundreds of these flying around hot spots picking up intel and transfering it back to HQ. I know delta was using similar things back in 02 in Afgan peek for Bin laden.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

Orbital rail guns have been considered, unfortunately they are high maintenance, about 3 rounds is all you get out of them. Maybe when we can make frictionless materials that are also super-conductive they can be put into use.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I was also thinking nano tech. whether literally on our troops or on our machines. however way it works.

Smart dust is another good one too.

And nearly anyone thats into military technology already knows about that exo-skeleton suit. I watched a few videos about it before, it really is amazing what it can achieve.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ooops, wrong thread. Sorry...

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think stargate and few other have it right for the most part, the command and control of the current and newer highly advanced tech, all into a nice cohesive interface for the war room desk. all the previous tech mentioned dna,sat,nano,microwave..etc etc.

But being that the military is said to be 50 to 500 years ahead of what we think they are. maybe were thinking a bit small?...

If they had some form of dimensional capabilty...and that could come in all forms from surviellence to teleportation(an assassin materialized into the middle of a room for a span of 5 seconds could do lots of things)...that may be far fetched, but it would render all the above obsolete.

I may be overshooting the current topic a it but..

I know thats out there, but if reverse engineering are true, along with the weird tesla stuff, it just might be possible by now in some deep dark black ops place.

just sayin...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

Leaders all travel with comms capability because of their C & C roles. Well, if your C & C target carries a cell / sat phone it would be a simple matter of tuning the targeting system to follow the phone unique RF signature as it moves. Then using a high energy beam to surgically strike and neutralize the target. I suppose there is one caveat, what is is made can be copied.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH

To illustrate here is a link to smart dust

Remember this is a much earlier date than today so it is smaller and more advanced but still is from this DARPA sponsored program.

Nice reminder, was thinking of some thing else completely until you mentioned the above. Here is probably the advanced version of your "smart dusk" link. Imagine it being released by the UAVs/UCAVs and other fixed/rotorary wing aircraft. Nothing would go uncovered, dust gets every where and any where.

You could be onto some thing here.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
They might referring to so called smart dust. It is a system that gives us the ability to over fly an area and drop without detection smart intelligence gathering micro systems that are a dynamically networked system and are all tiny specs of material that look like nothing and are composed of microphones that transmit using a burst pulsed modulation transmitters in the quasi optical frequency range that can only be detected with specialized equipment. These are being deployed and they are passive solar designed to work for months at a time and are not transmitting in the normal radio spectrum so they go undetected.

i read the russians have smart dust technology..and UK..but the usa is using drones which is why they are succesful.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One possibility is that the weapon is something similar that described to film maker Patrick Dillon by Iraqi infantryman Majid al-Ghazali - a frightening giant flame-thrower type device that instead shoots out “concentrated lightning bolts” or radiation bursts that result in vehicles and people being almost literally liquidized. During a street battle in Baghdad on April 12 2003, Al-Ghazali describes witnessing American troops unveil an oddly configured tank which “suddenly let loose a blinding stream of what seemed like fire and lightning, engulfing a large passenger bus and three automobiles.” “Within seconds the bus had become semi-molten, sagging “like a wet rag” as he put it. He said the bus rapidly melted under this withering blast, shrinking until it was a twisted blob about the dimensions of a VW bug. As if that were not bizarre enough, al-Ghazali explicitly describes seeing numerous human bodies shriveled to the size of newborn babies. By the time local street fighting ended that day, he estimates between 500 and 600 soldiers and civilians had been cooked alive as a result of the mysterious tank-mounted device.” Al-Ghazali adds that following the battle, U.S. troops were scrupulous about burying the evidence of the weapon’s deadly consequences, but that telltale signs remained which he showed to journalist Dillon.

Source mathaba.net...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

One word: chemtrails.

That is the first thing i thought of when i read your post about this 'smart dust' stuff.

It all seems to fit.

I doubt they are spraying the real micro stuff on us yet, but more testing dispersal patterns using slightly radioactive particles (hence the reported barium contained in the chemtrail) to track drift and longevity of the dust layer on ground.

What better way to spy on people than to have millions on microscopic microphones and who knows what else drifting around litterally everywhere. In our homes, businesses, in the countryside, everywhere. There would be literally nowhere to hold a private conversation.

spikey.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Your all wrong

It was the Barack Obama project

A mysterious new technology that allows you to invade multiple nations and regain your favorable national view in world politics in a single day!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Could we finally be unveiling HAARP?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It hasn't taken this long to realise, they've known all along.
But if they did it properly, then they wouldn't have a reason to sell and buy more weapons and supplies from the same few mega corporations.
War is a business. They have to conduct it in a way that it will be profitable.
It's not about what's right or wrong, or enforcing International Laws, or UN resolutions(I can give examples of UN Security Council resolutions that have been outstanding for 30+ years with no action). It's all about PROFIT $$$!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I imagine it being some sort of earth-drilling missile-deployment system.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
With the new directed energy weapons we can melt trucks, planes, tanks.

Melts people too. Cooking them in a horrific painful way to die. Doesn't matter how far you go underground. Energy waves penetrate everything if you put enough energy behind it.

The nuclear bomb is no longer the most powerful weapon man has created. Even if the Collider in Europe ends up making anti-matter.....the directed energy weapons we have are more deadly.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

It's the drones!

That good ol eye on the sky.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

"genocide"... right. Already exists. Just a matter of who is evil enough to use it first. Depopulation is on the agenda. Scary thought.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join