It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi, I have been reading the posts here and gaining a lot of insight through them. I am finding the people who write here to be very well informed and so I am coming to those I consider knowledgeable with this question.

I have a blog where I share a lot of the things I find in my research into The New World Order, the Illuminati, the Rothchilds, the Bilderberg Group etc. but I keep finding that no matter how much I research, no matter what I find out - there always seems to be another secret group at a higher level with even more secretive ideas.

I'd like to know if anyone knows what (if any) group is considered to be the one in charge. Is there one particular group that all these others look to as "The Leaders"?

And which plan is the ultimate plan? Is it the one world government or is it the plan written out on the Georgia Guidestones or is it a combination of the two?

I'm just trying to see the ultimate picture here.....

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The big question is; When are we gonna do something about it? And what are we gonna do?

Marius, Norway

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Who is "we"?
Most people are tragically sleeping, and intentionally unaware.
Who IS we?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

The ones who are "awake", thats who.

If you stand around and do nothing youre just as liable as everyone you criticize. You should be trying to educate everyone instead of bitching about them. There needs to be an awareness, but at the end of the day its the people of the country that will hold the key to victory or defeat. Without their support we dont exist and will be destroyed.

The media sure as hell wont help so we gotta do it ourselves. We need those people who are "tragically sleeping".

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes, most people are sleeping. They have been lulled into a trance-like state by the general media whose job it is to keep the American public stupefied.

They sleep in this state and know nothing of what is really happening in the world because they allow the people who control the media to continue to lie to them that stupid things like Britteny Spears shaving her head is "NEWS" rather than actually paying attention to what is going on beyond the television screen.

What can we do about it? Make as much noise as we can to try to wake up those who are sleeping and stand firm against those who are trying to imprison us in their plans for the New World Order.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not going down easily or quietly.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zions_watchman

If we just sit around, smug with the fact that we know something others dont, and dont do anything we're just as liable as the ones we fight against. Without taking this chance and spreading knowledge we make it far too easy for the enemy.

A revolution will never survive without the people, yes, the same people that are "sleeping". They are the heart and soul of the movement, we have to win them over with FACTS. We have to discredit everything the government says, not with our opinions but with facts.

Without them we're doomed.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There are maybe 6-7 ongoing conspiracies vying for control. Usually most of them end up double crossing each other over time and other new ones arise to take the place of the failed ones.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
There are maybe 6-7 ongoing conspiracies vying for control. Usually most of them end up double crossing each other over time and other new ones arise to take the place of the failed ones.

Is that why there never seems to be any one "group" in control, and why no matter how deep I dig I never get to the bottom of it all?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
reply to post by zions_watchman

A revolution will never survive without the people, yes, the same people that are "sleeping". They are the heart and soul of the movement, we have to win them over with FACTS.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by BloodRedSky]

I just posted two videos on my blog by FreePress.net that I found on YouTube that explains how the Pentagon has strategically placed people among the media to spread propaganda rather than actually reporting the news.

I believe they said that the New York Times was the one who found this out. You will find the videos at their youtube account here: www.youtube.com...

top topics

join