It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Set To 'Bait' U.S. with Nuclear Aid For Tehran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin Set To 'Bait' U.S. with Nuclear Aid For Tehran

www.timesonline.co.uk

Russia is considering increasing its assistance to Iran’s nuclear programme in response to America’s calls for Nato expansion eastwards and the presence of US Navy vessels in the Black Sea delivering aid to Georgia.

The Kremlin is discussing sending teams of Russian nuclear experts to Tehran and inviting Iranian nuclear scientists to Moscow for training, according to sources close to the Russian military.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sigh...

Is anyone else besides me TIRED of this endless cat and mouse, back-and-forth, instigating nonsense? And it's ALWAYS instigated by GOVERNMENTS. The "people" don't want wars and conflicts, yet our idiotic, endlessly-greedy "leaders" just can't stop creating chaos.

I'm so exhausted by it anymore...

“Everything has changed since the war in Georgia,” said one source. “What seemed impossible before, is more than possible now when our friends become our enemies and our enemies our friends. What are American ships doing off our coast? Do you see Russian warships off the coast of America?

“Russia will respond. A number of possibilities are being considered, including hitting America there where it hurts most – Iran.”

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We deserve it. We allowed Bush/Cheney to impose America's will all over the globe. The questions is: will Bush/Cheney leave office before they piss off enough nations to get us all killed?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
We deserve it. We allowed Bush/Cheney to impose America's will all over the globe. The questions is: will Bush/Cheney leave office before they piss off enough nations to get us all killed?

Good thing you are in the vastly insigificant minority of the people who actually matter on this subject, americans.
Russia is being the aggressor instigator here but you see fit to blame america.
How about calling for Russia to negotiate with us instead of further escalation? The hate america first crowd always wants the US to negotiate.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
To the post above, Im American and I blame the Bush/Cheney dictatorship for the whole Ego standoff with Russia. These 2 morons in office are a bunch gun toting, Texas oil rigging, shotgun hunting redneck idiots. They Invaded Iraq under false presumptions and shouldn't be saying crap to Russia.

Thats Russia's backyard and they went in there to help out, and our media took the biased spin that the Russians are evil. This is all puppetteered by Illuminati for whom Bush & Co. work for.

So what were seeing is a small number of war mongering puppets running the US Gov ....which in no way at all represents the American people.

But then again, the Bible says it will come down to a war in Israel featuring Russia, Iran, & China combined. Read the news and you'll see Russia just got backing from China on the Georgia standoff and Iran has been in talks wih China & Russia for backing also. & Russia wants to send nuc-scientists to teach Iran how to build "the bomb"

All I can say is get ready, cause its all happening right before our own eyes. Maybe 2012 will be the button pusher.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I would have to agree with you plucky

We the human race need to stand up and say no more BS from any people in power You are put into government to do our will and not the people behind the curtain

I think it's only a matter of time before Russia and America come to blows and i hope they don't do it with nukes. Lets take all the nukes from all over the world and send them to the moon

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Good thing you are in the vastly insigificant minority of the people who actually matter on this subject, americans.
Russia is being the aggressor instigator here but you see fit to blame america.
How about calling for Russia to negotiate with us instead of further escalation? The hate america first crowd always wants the US to negotiate.

Ahh but he was also referring to 'other countries'. That is where us 'foreigners' come into the equation. I am almost on Russia's side with this one. As an Australian I can say I am sick to death of America causing trouble and pushing their influence on the world. Who the hell voted you guys the world's cops? Not only do you go and invade Iraq for no reason but you have the hide to say that Russia did the wrong thing? Bloody hypocrites.

Why the hell should America become involved except to stir up more trouble and attempt to cement yourselves as the police of the world? What pluckynoonez says is very true you know, "The questions is: will Bush/Cheney leave office before they piss off enough nations to get us all killed?". Well I know a lot of pissed off Aussies. That's one nation, and I'm damned sure we are not alone in thinking that.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Hey, I'm all for parking our fleets at home and letting the world go to hell but we are too good and decent to do that.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Hehe, did you know that Aussies are considered the best fighters in the world? We train YOUR special forces. I think we are quite capable of defending ourselves.

Please, go ahead and recall your fleets. Be a nice change actually, the rest of the world might have some breathing space then. I guarantee you the world will actually be a better place without American forces dotting the planet.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Sigh...

Is anyone else besides me TIRED of this endless cat and mouse, back-and-forth, instigating nonsense? And it's ALWAYS instigated by GOVERNMENTS. The "people" don't want wars and conflicts, yet our idiotic, endlessly-greedy "leaders" just can't stop creating chaos.

I'm so exhausted by it anymore...

Amen to that.
It's like watching some crazy melodramatic soap-opera being played out by characters I have absolutely nothing in common with...and yet our lives can be greatly affected by these individuals?
The more things change...

"Leaders"...right...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Read the news and you'll see Russia just got backing from China on the Georgia standoff ....

Really? You mean articles like this:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Hehe, did you know that Aussies are considered the best fighters in the world? We train YOUR special forces. I think we are quite capable of defending ourselves.

Really? Not that I have no problems with the Australian SAS, but they ain't instructors at the JFKSWC. Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I was just relaying what my army mate said to me

Perhaps he meant the Special special forces!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Perhaps he meant the Special special forces!

The guys that ride the short bus into battle.

But I do know that foreign troops do go thru parts of US military training. SF, pilot, SERE, the works. I had an Aussie pilot with me in SERE school.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Your post implies that America is somehow 'helping' the world. I'm afraid that's not the case here!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Thebudweiserstuntman]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Look, I am quite displeased with the Bush/Cheyney policies, but America has been imposing its will all over the globe sine after World War two, not just since Bush/cheyney.

I honestly cant believe how simple minded people are that when they read about the resentment in South and Central America, The carribean, In Africa, In Middle East and Asia towards America, they just believe

"they are the bad guys and all of them are wrong. we are just trying to help and they need to understand that we are right whether we have to shove a JDAM down their through or not!"

they read about all the resentment from at least two thirds of the world and the reasons, but seem to pretend they are anrgy over nothing and that we have done nothing wrong. That is just a bit silly to me.

I am American and even I am not that dillusional

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman

Your post implies that America is somehow 'helping' the world. I'm afraid that's not the case here!

Indeed I think both parties need to take a step back and take a deep breath, before the whole world is sucked in to this crap.
I think that before long one of us is going to have to act and swiftly. And I would hate to see it come to that we as in the world, we don't need this nor do we want this just my 2 cents.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by SPC_D]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

"we deserve it?" Did you miss the DIEBOLD voting machine thread? No one knows how Americans actually voted since the election was rigged. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the MEDIA is controlled so voters do not have the information needed to make a good decision. If Americans are so tightly controlled it is their MASTERS that deserve it not the poor schmuch in the street trying to make a living.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I guarantee you the world will actually be a better place without American forces dotting the planet.

As an American, I'd add that not only will the rest of the world be better off, the United States would be far better off. Most American citizens gain very little from our policy of imposing a Pax Americana, unless you count being targeted by nuclear weapons and terrorists a "benefit"

We'd also save a huge amount of our tax money every year if we just returned the United States military to it's traditional task of defending the United States!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 9, 2008

U.S. says Iran won't get Russian missile system soon

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States does not expect Iran to receive a Russian air defence system this year, a Pentagon official said on Tuesday of the shield that would make any strike on Tehran's nuclear sites more difficult

Eric Edelman, the Pentagon's undersecretary for policy, was responding to questions at a Senate hearing about reports that Iran would soon acquire an advanced Russian anti-aircraft missile system.

"To the best of my knowledge, I don't believe we think the missiles referred to ... are in fact slated for delivery by the end of this year," Edelman told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

"But it is something that we are watching very closely," he said. "It is a very serious capability that would be a concern to us as well as others in the region."

(Rest of the article: Reuters)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join