It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford (6 September 2008)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
phone interview...

some interesting info here...

good to get it out,so that people know when/if/who on any false flag attacks.....just in case

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It appears he's out of the loop and going on internet information. The situation is very precarious for the world. The insane neocons have to be stopped. One thing he did bring up, surprisingly was 2 differing groups of off planet people, one telling us we would not be allowed space travel until we become peaceful, and the negatives (the unholy six as I've heard them called) who work with our cartel and are trying to make us their military fodder as they attempt to take over peaceful planets. I've read our leaders actually shoot down the good guys, and only work with the unholy six who are providing them technology, which means nwo is not their only plan. They plan on assisting the draconians establish evil dicatorships throughout the galaxy and beyond. This is their insane grandiose fantasy.
Benjamin can only guess with the rest of us as to whats going to happen, at least that's what I feel. What I really want to say, like the prank patrol show: Release the ninjas!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I listened to that after reading his September 8th warning, it sounded like he said nothing was going to happen on the 8th anymore... am I wrong? I couldn't really understand what he said when asked about the 8th. It is interesting what he has said but I think he's a little misinformed as well I trust George Green's perspective a little more.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi...i heard that the Annunaki are now helping Humanity.

the only people to have any worry about are the Humans in control here and they are losing that control...

i would say have no fear...

but this kind of information is good to get out...knowledge is power...

it may not be all true,,i have not heard of any doom in our timeline,but he does know some stuff...always good to listen to him

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I guess we'll know in 2 days...

Strange thing is I was directed to the site when that note went up that day, after watching most of the Project Camelot interviews...great stuff, you can download the complete interviews from piratebay as torrents.

Keep on keepin' on

Z

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Has anyone in the light of whats happening right now, have any info on the Japanese stock market and Benjamin Fulford? It seems to me that we are at the edge of a huge change in things and no one is noticing or no one wants to speak up. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry I posted anonymously earlier but I feel that this is an important ,at least to me, question to ask. In the light of whats going on right now, does anyone no if there has been any response by Benjamin Fulford and what is going on in the Japanese stock market? unfortunately that has been one aspect of my education that I have sadly neglected. I would appreciate some serious input if anyone out there happens to notice this. THankyou.

new topics

top topics

join