It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iran War - How It Will Begin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This writing just came up, and its very good to read. I dont underline everything on it, but scenario is somehow very real. Whole situation is very critical these days, and neo-cons are driving all of us to the edge.

What you think about this?

source

By The Earl of Stirling
09-06-08

" I have served as a consultant to three very high tech aerospace firms. My specialty is conceptualizing advanced warfare especially as it relates to new cutting edge advanced weapon systems. What I see unfolding with a war on Iran is the most frightening set of circumstances I have ever seen; and I have been involved in advanced theoretical weaponry strategy and design for over 20 years.

Sometime in the weeks to months ahead, there will be a war launched against Iran. The war may be started by Israel, or by the United States, or by a NATO/EU/US embargo, or by some ‘false flag’ attack. What matters is that it will begin; and where it will take the world.

Regardless if the war begins with a limited number of air strikes against Iranian military and nuclear targets, or if an all-out several thousand target attack begins from day one the probabilities of the war becoming a major regional war within 48 hours are 90% or higher.

The Iranians will simply not allow Israeli and/or American military forces to attack its territory without a major response. Any significant counter-attack on Israel and/or American regional bases will trigger a much greater counter-response.

The Iranians have ...

read the full article

[edit: added required EX tags and source link]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't think Bush would dare launch a missile strike or bombing campaign on Iran at the moment. To get his attack on Iran Bush will have to create another 9/11 exercise and blame it on Iran. When I was in New York not so long ago the area of Chelsea was seeing how it could cope with a dirty bomb going off in the area. I believe London has also held similar attack scenarios to see how its emergency services would cope.
To me, this points to a dirty nuclear bomb going off in either London or New York. The authorities will then say that the nuclear material originated in Iran. . . Americans will turn out on the streets chanting "USA, USA" and Bush and his cohorts will get their war.

God I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I don't think Bush would dare launch a missile strike or bombing campaign on Iran at the moment. To get his attack on Iran Bush will have to create another 9/11 exercise and blame it on Iran. When I was in New York not so long ago the area of Chelsea was seeing how it could cope with a dirty bomb going off in the area. I believe London has also held similar attack scenarios to see how its emergency services would cope.
To me, this points to a dirty nuclear bomb going off in either London or New York. The authorities will then say that the nuclear material originated in Iran. . . Americans will turn out on the streets chanting "USA, USA" and Bush and his cohorts will get their war.

God I hope I'm wrong.

That's what the U.S is looking for. Besides the elections are coming up very soon, Bush knows that he is going to get kicked out of his presidential seat. He's the kind of guy who would like to see a war on his last days. Sad indeed, I'm sure that he would make the people remember the horror back on Sept 11.

I will be glad that any attack will not be made before he gets kicked out.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

God I hope I'm wrong.

That's what the U.S is looking for. Besides the elections are coming up very soon, Bush knows that he is going to get kicked out of his presidential seat. He's the kind of guy who would like to see a war on his last days. Sad indeed, I'm sure that he would make the people remember the horror back on Sept 11.

I will be glad that any attack will not be made before he gets kicked out.

It really doesn't matter who's in power the policies stay the same. If you think that anything is going to change because of a change in President or Prime Minister then I think you'll be disappointed. I share your thoughts- I too will be amazed if a new American president reaches the Whitehouse before a fake terror attack is committed on either American or British soil.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
JanusFIN, your link does not function anymore.

I believe this is the article.

link

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yeah, mod make some edit to my post... Rense is still down. :-(

www.iraq-war.ru...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is it possible? Yes, it certainly is. Is it likely? To answer this question it is vitally important that we all realize that the power of our own thoughts and emotions does have a very real effect upon what is manifested in our world. It sounds ridiculous and far-fetched, but it has been proven consistently true in many different Quantum Physics demonstrations. How many times have you had a thought of or urge to communicate with someone and then not long thereafter you coincidentally meet them on the street or they call you on the telephone. It is the same basic principle in action. The bottom line is when we see or hear of the horrific possible futures being planned for us, we need to fight back investing and directing our energies into a better world. Fight back for a better future not against the dark side, but in spite of them. There are more of us good guys then there are of them -- think of this, I may be a nutjob, but what will it cost you to give it a try in the privacy of your own mind? What might it cost you if you do nothing?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Liftpilot

This sort of Quantum Mysticism does no one any good. It has not been "proved consistently", or proved at all for that matter. This type of "logic" is often used by people with no understanding whatsoever of the actualities of quantum physics in order to bend the terminology used in physics to lend credibility to their paranormal claims. All you are doing is derailing the thread. How can we solve problems if we can't even "talk" about them without causing them?

Back to the OP - I don't know if I trust the validity of the author's credentials, but regardless I think we are all on the same page here. There is a very likely possibility that Bush will pull something in his final days, when he hopes to be beyond punishment, in order to begin a campaign in Iran. We can't tell yet if either of the New Bosses will continue that strategy, but I hope that regardless of who wins in November they won't just be another Neocon boot-licker. I'll hold out hope for both of them until I see something damning...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
"Quantum Mysticism" ... I smell a true believer of Ramsa.

While I am apt to poo poo the majority of the article, I will be very carefully watching where Bush and Co. go on January 19, 2009. If he heads for South America, it will be serious duck and cover time because he will have written off the United States as expendable.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have always believed that among the few places on Earth that would be relatively safe (for a while) from the effects of radiation and bio-attack would be Australia (the other one I'm thinking of is Antarctica). So while America, Europe and the Middle East are all blowing themselves to kingdom come, I'll be watching it all on tele with a beer in my hand, planning my escape to a cave somewhere deep in the Mariana Trench

Having said that, I think the way it will happen will be America stepping in to 'aid' it's ally Israel. That will be the 'foot in the door' excuse used. Israel will attack first (most likely engineered by the American govt) and from there, well, we know what happens then.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A little depressing. I mean - i do not think that the conflict will go unconventional and escalate to anything more then a regional war ( a bright future,by itself). But this person seems to know what he is saying. He described second Lebanon war very profeccionaly, so he is probably much more qualified then me on this issue. I still hope that he is wrong, and that IF there will be an attack - it will be not this year, with not that dramatic consequences.
Edit

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It will not begin....without our support

here's how one can help;

blip.tv...
[Sarah Silverman; Give to the war PSA]
appox 00:02:15, yeah, one minute + of your time

[edit on 8-9-2008 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics