It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let us gather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is my life, and the life that I have been living, and the life that is not what it once was. This is the time, and the place, and the very reason to carry through, to move past the ignorance, and the pressure, and the illusion that eats away at me, every, single, day. I feel as though I have been awakened from a lifelong dream, and now I truly see the world for what it is. One day I was sleeping, and the next I was not, and now I am torn between two realities; the world of truth, and the world of not-so-truth, and the only difference between these realities is awareness. What does one do when faced with an unknown? When ones' belief systems, if any, become shattered, and one is terrified of tomorrow, and unable to perceive one reality from another. Welcome to my life and thank you for reading thus far.

This thread is being created for many reasons. One is nothing more than curiosity. The second: how many people have experienced and or are experiencing what I have? The third: to hopefully fill in the gaps that are in my life and surely other lives. The fourth: to create a group that is willing to get together (perhaps even locally) and investigate anomalies, experiences, and life, to form ideas, conclusions, and if nothing else have a better understanding of reality.

I will start off the thread with the catalyst of my experiences:

After an OOBE (Out of Body Experience) I began to see things, and these things were new to me and very much unusual. Hold on, okay, I need to go back a little. This OOBE made me realize that the human body is nothing but a vessel, or a shell so to speak, and that we are much more than the physical, and that which is not the physical will continue to exist and even move on through the death process. I guess you could look at it like a game, and if you will imagine your physical as the character in game, and your soul (Some might call this the spirit, etheric, astral, etc.) as the human controlling the character, then perhaps it is easier to understand. I found myself very interested in this second state and I have spent the better part of a year researching it. I bought thirty some books on OOBE, consciousness, astral projection, spirit travels, etheric worlds, parallel realities and NDE. My favorite of these books are ones by Robert A. Monroe, and they speak of his OOBE and how they came to be, and what he did to further research them. His books are Journeys Out Of The Body, Far Journeys, and Ultimate Journey, and they are much interesting. I also recommend the purchasing of his HEMI SYNC, which explores expanded states of consciousness. I have been using it for some time now and the results are more than expected.

Okay, so now back to the unusual experiences. So directly after the OOBE I started seeing static, and this static was everywhere. I would look in a mirror and see it in my reflection. I saw it in my home, and in the sky, and at my local supermarket, and even in my coffee. Whatever this static was it seemed to be in everything. It looked like billions and billion of tiny specks flowing through the air as if on an invisible highway. They would be black, grey or white, and other times they would be colorful and vibrant. The static appeared to be of an intelligent design, and it would weave and wobble around things as if it were energy. Sometimes it would gather in one spot and become very dense, and other times it would disperse into almost nothing. At night and in my bedroom while I was laying down for sleep I would see outlines and shapes in the static, and sometimes they were humanoid. I could see what appeared to be another world right there in front of me, almost as if it was within our world by slightly out of sync. I researched the static in hope to get a better understanding, and more so to figure out why I could see it now, but not before the OOBE. After what seemed to be hours and hours of web searching I had found only one thing that was similar, a youtube video. This video had a young man taping the reflection of pool water on a wall, and was attempting to make sense of his visual experience. He stated that he saw a static like presence everywhere and that the waters reflection was the closest thing to its appearance. Bingo! His description and video presentation was spot on, and I could not have been more excited. So it was not just I who could see this anomaly, but at least one other person. Eventually I found that this so called visual static was not completely unknown, and in fact there were people all over the world seeing this same anomaly. Some called it the etheric world, and claimed that you only need meditate to see it, and others claimed that it was the astral, or energy, or even the matrix. One person stated that I was simply seeing floaters and flashes of the eye. Whatever it may be or may not be it is most unusual and only made birth directly after the OOBE.

I could also see a membrane or film around humans, and sometimes even plants and animals. This film is transparent and grey-whitish and is as if there is a double of the object, and this double is slightly larger than the object itself. I found that I even had this film around me and it was most interesting to look at. I could take the fingers of my left hand and place them within an inch of the fingers of my right hand, and watch the film arc and connect with each other. I then began to attempt in manipulating this film and became very surprised when I indeed could do just that. I would move the film (Soon I began calling this film energy) as if by my will alone. I also noticed that when I moved my hand from left to right in front of my face, I would see this energy follow my hand but as if on a 1 second delay, and it looked like it was trailing my hand. My research suggests that I am seeing auras, and the etheric or astral energy, however I do not really know for sure. I am open to the possibility of anything and everything, it is just to soon to tell.

continued...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Occasionally I will also hear people say things that they claim they did not, and would not say. I see them open their mouth and speak, yet they say this does not happen. The experience is very weird but I have found out over time that somehow I am indeed not losing it. In many instances when I ask about that which they said, they claim that they did not say it, however that they were thinking it. Thinking it? How was this possible? I some how was able to hear their thoughts, and this was proven time and time again, so it is not a theory, it is now fact. Example: They would say, "I am selfish," or "I hate you," or "I am so fake," or "I am lying." It is as if I was hearing the truth and not the garble that is usually said. Research suggests that this is ESP or something of advanced enlightenment, however I am still not sure. I am not enlightened and claim nothing of the sort, and would just like some honest answers to these experiences.

There are many more such experiences, however I am already on the second post and I will save these for when I am asked. Most of this probably sounds crazy, and you might be wondering why you are even taking the time to read this, but I can say that when and if this does ever happen to you, you will at least have this thread to look upon for verification and assistance. I will continue to research and experiment these anomalies and I hope you too can inform us of your experiences.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate all future replys to this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi there. Yes something similar has been happening to me. It began gradually with lucid dreams that I couldnt shake of when I had woken. Then I began to see the static.
I feel that something is changing but I am unable to describe what it is. I have had an odd feeling of anticipation that has been gradually increasing. Some days is it stronger than others.
Thankyou for your post. I know there are others now who are experiencing this.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by helerius
Hi there. Yes something similar has been happening to me. It began gradually with lucid dreams that I couldnt shake of when I had woken. Then I began to see the static.

I have also had many lucid dreams, and they have been increasing day by day.

Originally posted by helerius
I feel that something is changing but I am unable to describe what it is. I have had an odd feeling of anticipation that has been gradually increasing. Some days is it stronger than others. Thankyou for your post. I know there are others now who are experiencing this.

I too feel as if some great change is taking place, and also have had the mentioned anticipation. I wonder what all of this means, and what it could be, if anything? Whatever it may be I have the intent and the outlook of something positive, and loving, and very much peaceful. The world cannot become too peaceful if you ask me, so the more the better. Thank you for the reply.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Mods: Please delete this thread

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello!

I have not had my new awakening take me as far as your has, but in time i am sure it will. I have been feeling anticipation and a feeling of sheer
happiness and excitement for over 5 years now, i could not understand why every morning i have been waking up in such a great mood and feeling like every morning is christmas morning! I understand it a little better now. I am slowly trying to educate myself about different ideas,perceptions,ect. I wondered if you had felt this at all in your new journey also? Whatever is going on...i feel it is wonderful and we are heading to a new awakening on a huge level.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't get what you get in OOBE or aura reading, or telepathy, but i do get an increase in anticipation. I hope its not anything bad. I also feel myself more naturally following my feelings. I hope I and We all are on our way to some huge enlightenment, I for one could use some. Thanks for the read.
By the way can you tell me how you came to have an OOBE?

new topics

top topics

join