It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I dont know if this is real or not. I found it on another website and have no info on it. One thing for sure, it looks freaky!

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I dont know if this is real or not. I found it on another website and have no info on it. One thing for sure, it looks freaky!

I've seen this on coasttocoastam I think. What's bugging me about this picture, is if you can see the wall through the ghost, why do you not see the ghost's shadow BEHIND the ghost on the wall, but only on the EDGE of the ghost? I might be wrong though, as it may not be the wall behind it, but the color of the ghost.

Hard to say, it seems too easy to create stuff like that on photoshop nowadays - but ya never know!

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Complete fake. I can tell you this for fact.

Number one, the "ghost" is casting a shadow. I have seen two photos in my life that were reals an the spirit cast a shadow.

Number two, even someone not gifted would feel the energy that such a strong and tortured entity would put off. As you can see in the photo, the person on the couch is "sleeping" right through this. Not only are they sleeping through this, but, I doubt anyone taking a photo of something that looked like that would take a photo then wake up their friend on the couch.

Also, the way the "ghost" was imposted on the photo is scetchy.

Interesting photo, but fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The first picture definintely looks fake. To me, it looks like a little blurring and playing with opacity in Photoshop or some other image editor. And why does it have that, "I threw a sheet over myself, so I'm a ghost for halloween" look? Not saying, there aren't spirits like that but the face even looks like a Halloween mask.

The second picture, while more interesting, still looks fake. Why would someone take a picture of a window that doesn't really show anything? And is the blur from them moving the camera or issues with their exposure? Or more photoshoping to make it seem spooky.

Just my opinon. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Very interesting photos...but I dont recall any ghosts having shadows.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That is one spooky photo. I think its fake though, because of the shadow thing. And it just doesn't look right, if you know what I mean.

new topics

top topics

join