It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama Read My Threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just posted a thread about how Obama's tax increases would kill an already weak economy. Many people here responded with insults.

On the other hand, Obama responded with this today:

WASHINGTON - Democrat Barack Obama says he would delay rescinding President Bush's tax cuts on wealthy Americans if he becomes the next president and the economy is in a recession, suggesting such an increase would further hurt the economy.

Source

You think Obama is reading my threads on ATS??

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Gee, I guess everybody that insulted me yesterday for saying the EXACT thing Obama said today must be watching football today or something.

Funny how quiet it gets here sometimes.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sometimes common sense is contagious...

Even a Blind Squirrel finds a nut sometimes

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think they get half their talking points right off this board sometimes.. I'm sure if you could see the ATS IP log, both parties come here often for new material and to test the waters on certain issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
People will attack you for saying anything about Obama that's negative. He is very scary in my opinion because the public infatuation with him seems to have created a blind eye towards his actual policies (which are just more of the same).

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
People will attack you for saying anything about Obama that's negative. He is very scary in my opinion because the public infatuation with him seems to have created a blind eye towards his actual policies (which are just more of the same).

I'm just wondering where all the Obama supporters are that slammed me and accused me of being an idiot yesterday. Wonder what's going on in their heads when they read this stuff.

They post for weeks that Obama is right, and that the surge didn't work. Then Obama says it did and they are silent.

I posted yesterday that increasing taxes in a weak economy would be a disaster, and they insisted it was the best thing to do simply because Obama said so. Now that Obama said the same thing I did, they are silent.

What goes through their minds??

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lol, if Obama doesn't raise taxes on the top earners like he first said, he will get zero money to do anything else he proposed to do. So he is going to do nothing when he takes office, some change eh?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Great post Jamie

Maybe Obama should start reading more of the threads made by his opponents since they make far more sense than his unrealistic-"change" we can't afford agenda.

new topics

top topics

join