Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I work for aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am an employee at a minor import export trading business in new york city. Our firm has about 50-100 employees. I will not reveal the name of the company due to reprisals on myself or fellow coworkers. But I swear my boss is an alien.
this is the story. i won't tell you what I do or how long i work here becuase this could reveal myself. The past month, I saw my boss staring intently at this blue quartz crystal he has at his desk. he has his own office and the secretary is outside of it. I caught a glimpse of the office while I was helping another guy hang some company pictures on the wall.
I got this feeling that I saw something i shouldn't have. and that he was not from this world.
do you think he could be an alien? he doesn't have green skin or big bug eyes.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
an alternate explanation:
not in all cases, but highly successful people are often strange in some sense. highly talented musicians and artists are almost always VERY weird on a personal level. Your boss is probobly just an OCD germaphobe that depends on physical contact with large crystals to cleanse his forearms of parsidic microbes... or maybe its a gift for his mother..... then again, there is always the chance he is a shapeshifting reptilian. they are keenly aware of import/export trends.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry for being rude, but c'mon. How do you expect to start a conversation with that opening OP. Do you have any evidence to go over? Do you have any pictures of this crystal?
If not how are we supposed to know what your talking about? Your GUESS is better than ours. It's your reality after all.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Alright but this guy looks just like one of those blond alien guys on those youtube videos down to the nose shape.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

do you think he could be an alien?

For staring at a crystal?Nope,i don't.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is this a family owned enterprise? Why do you think that extraterrestrials would find it necessary to work for a living? What does the company import/export? Have you ever spoken to this individual?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkerd

The past month, I saw my boss staring intently at this blue quartz crystal he has at his desk."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could it be that your boss owns a blue quartz paper weight?
How do you get from seeing someone looking at an object such as paper weight to your assumption that this person is an alien?

There is an easy way to discover whether your boss is an alien.

1. Does a young lad by the name of Elliot keep calling him on the phone?

2.Does he keep anal probes in his desk drawer!.!.?

3.Is his spot in the firm carpark occupied by a flying saucer?

All important clues that I think you should look out for.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Does he sit on his head and say 'shazzbot'?
Nanoo Nanoo?
Live long and prosper?
Phone home?
Drink in a dingy cantina?

Lots of questions you left unanswered there, I would appreciate more input than eccentric (and slightly at that) behavior.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkerd

For staring at a crystal? No.

For hiring you? Yes.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I got this feeling that I saw something i shouldn't have. and that he was not from this world.

I like that you stated this, makes me want to ask more questions. First of all, never feel like you have seen something you were not supposed to, if you saw something alien chances are they felt you were ready for the next step.

Disregard all that you hear about aliens all being negative forces, that is Sierra Bravo at its finest.

Take a step back, recall all that you can and then try and report to us all the facts including feelings and thoughts as well as your observations.

What do you ship? Are your bosses American or European? I have met several aliens and I have also been around people of extreme high spiritual nature and to tell you the truth it is very similar.

Exciting I know, just calmly tell us more. Disregard the trolls.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, it won't hurt to keep your eyes open and make an effort to be more aware of what is happening in your work. Probably nothing, but also fbe advised that to focus intently upon the blue crystal (or some other object/image) can also simply be an attempt to develop one's ability to clear the mind and practice maintaining a point of focus. It is simply an important but elementary step in gaining control over the activity of your mind. Most of us do not realize how much our mind controls us in our daily lives which is about as ludicrous as letting the government decide how we should live. Its proper function is to support us by providing memory function and reasoning ability -- a tool, not a controller.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But I swear my boss is an alien.
The past month, I saw my boss staring intently at this blue quartz crystal he has at his desk.

If he doesn't look like an alien, then he could be from another "world", and decided to take up shop "here" and cause some trouble. There are tons of folks like that around... and these folks look just like you and I. I mean, they've got white folks, black folks, asians, you'd just never know it was them.

Considering how much info you gave (you never said what it was that made you think you saw something you shouldn't have!), thats the only possibility I can think of.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well the next time you are alone, in his office with him, point out and ask about his crystal on the desk, might want to try a "hey, is that a Peruvian coral?" or something that sounds like a possible name for the crystal, and if he continues to talk about what it is, and its not a stone from zeta reticuli, then your ok. But if he gets slightly nervous or upset and dismisses the stone, or changes the subject, then you may have an alien on your hands.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Alright but this guy looks just like one of those blond alien guys on those youtube videos down to the nose shape.

It must be one of those token Scandinavians.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is just a guess mind you, but maybe he was doing some sort of divination..even though you normally use a black background for that...just a thought.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
it is obvious that any species with superior tech could easily disguise themselves as human.

i am certain the grays are walking amoungst us in thier 10's of millions disguised as humans for ive seen one make a mistake and press against its human skin so that the gray inside was visible.it was cop trying to intimidate me physicly for no apparent reason.

the mib's are obviously grays disguised as humans , i suspect there are many more facets of our society infiltrated and controled by them in human form.

take the skin and peel it back :-)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

I was wondering,could you back up what you're saying?Somehow?Anyhow?Kinda?A lil bit...??

See,i'm tired of so many people here,in ATS,being "certain" about so many things and stretched situations without any kind of backing up what they say (and no,a book that somebody wrote to make some bucks isn't really "backing up").
The worst part is that they're trying to affect (or actually do so)either young at age members or naive members or i don't know what else.The intentions don't really matter,they could be the best and still be misguiding.

I respect that you believe that you saw something like that but that's one thing and in the other hand,talking about these as they're facts,well,it's another thing...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I guess the OP vanished? Could he have been discovered by his alien boss and taken to another planet for debriefing? I can not stand it when something this interesting comes up and the op disapears.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I follow the New Age religion, and they believe that quartz crystals have the ability to cure stress and even some illnesses. He could just be of the New Age religion and got a little stressed.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join