It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we need CERN,L.H.C to understand beginning of universe or understanding of Indian Text?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am a regular reader of UFO blogs and today i came across very interesting Comment regarding CERN blog post article.

According to commenter "Yes i am physicist from India.About this whole concept i think west have prob bcz what they tough in school is
just BS .T

They dnt understand that after some limit science just stop
and after that another science get started and its an science of Shunya.

Any ancient Indian physicist understand that very well.

But west think they will find all the answers which i think is highly
doubt full.

Ok suppose IF & ONLY IF every thing
goes fine and so called GOD particle
do exist .No who will explain me
how GOd particle came in existence and what was before that GOD particle ???????????????? " Source :- www.blogger.com...

When i try to find more about SHUNYA what i find simple amazed me Ref link en.wikipedia.org...

And finally answer to CERN is here in this Indian Sikh document www.sikhreview.org...

I hope it help us to understand So called GOD particle and we stop this CERN madness .Who are risking human existence to know about how universe came in existence by risking our own existence ......

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I really don't think some big catastrophy is going to happen and I actually look forward to hearing the results of their experiment.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ummm the chances of it to create a black hole is one in a billion
This has been happening in the moon when particles collide with the moon
its been happening since earth begun and NO BLACK HOLE u are sooo ingnorant do ur research before u talk BS

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Absolute_Reality

I hope it help us to understand So called GOD particle and we stop this CERN madness .Who are risking human existence to know about how universe came in existence by risking our own existence ......

I don't know why everybody is getting so worked up about the LHC. I think it is the least of our worries as mankind, in this particular period.

But you're right, the answers that may be provided by CERN still won't solve the mystery of our origins, or that of the universe.

That's also why I have become so interested in the role that consciousness plays in all this.

I think all the answers lie in the realm of consciousness, the physical world we try to understand is just a expression of consciousness.

new topics

top topics

join