It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday, Sept. 07

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
... I'm trying to get myself used to the idea of another 4 years of Bush...McCain is more of the same...even though they have stolen the "change" theme, when you nail them to the wall and ask them questions about policy, it ain't there...

The Reps did not beat the Dems. The Dems beat themselves.
Here's postings from another forum that sums up the situation:

boatbrain2 9/12/2008-"...Why did the Demos run a black man whose name rhymes with Osama? Middle Name - Hussein? "

capt_ahab(coolieno99) 9/13/2008 - "The Dems don't want to stray too far from a long standing tradition of losing the general election every 4 years."

sfgate.com

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

You may be more close to the actual explanation of what is happening than one might think. If you are correct, and I bet it explains at least some of the block support, then by cracky it's a sad day when it comes down to this; that we decide who the chief executive of the world's largest economy and by far thelargest funded military not based on his policy positions, but rather on what a candidate's name rhymes with!

They want to abolish the dpt. of education. Hell, we need 20 dpt's of education!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join