It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Biden - Meet the Press - 07SEP08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now that both party conventions are over, it is getting to be crunch time in this election season, this morning Sen. Joe Biden, VP candidate for the Democratic ticket was a guest on Meet The Press.

Personally, I haven't decided who I am voting for come November, and quite honestly, will probably wait til the last possible moment before making my decision.

I need to hear more, I need to learn more, I need to see the debates etc.

In an effort to help fellow members keep up to date with what the candidates have to say, whenever I see transcripts of appearances, I will post them up so we can all evaluate what was said in our own way.

The link below is to the transcript of the Biden appearance today, there are also links to a netcast, if you have video capability.

'Meet the Press' transcript for Sept. 7, 2008

MR. BROKAW: Does Governor Palin's place on the GOP ticket change the Obama game plan? And how will she fare against her Democratic counterpart this fall? We'll ask him in his first Sunday morning interview as the Democratic vice presidential nominee; Senator Joe Biden of Delaware.

Plus, two big issues facing the candidates this fall: energy and climate change. What does the next administration need to do for our planet? Joining us, the author of the new book "Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution and How It Can Renew America," The New York Times award-winning columnist Tom Friedman.

But first, here this morning for an exclusive interview, the man Obama picked two weeks ago to be his running mate, Senator Joe Biden of Wilmington, Delaware.

If you are like me, you would like to listen to the words of the candidates in their entirety and make your own assessment, rather than to rely on media writers, and reporters to tell you how they think....

Anyway, for those interested... read on

new topics

join