It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Osama Bin Laden to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca

“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.fbi.gov
www.globalresearch.ca

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

September 17, 2001:
Bush says Osama bin Laden wanted dead or alive.

March 13, 2002:
Bush says of Osama bin Laden, "I truly am not that concerned about him."

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Osama is nr. 1 on the FBI's list of most wanted people.

In the list of charges against him, no mention is made about 9/11 though.

*edit* made the statement before watching the video, which says the same, don't know how to delete a post though

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Phatcat]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18

I don't believe they ever did.
The FBI even admitted at one point that their information on the identities of the hijackers was sketchy.

Osama initially denied the attacks and stated:

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

"The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.
CNN

Then of course came the very fortuitous find of a video tape in an obscure village providing video evidence of Bin Laden gleefully admitting he was behind the attacks.

Why lie if he was so proud as he seemed on the video of doing Allah's work?
Why change his mind?
What's will all of his the audio only releases that don't seem authentic?

Always thought that was a bit strange.
Guess we'll never know since he is surely dead by now.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is something I have been aware of for some time, but thanks for posting this reminder that is too conveniently overlooked.

There is no such thing as "al-Qaeda" either, at least not the way we are led to believe. There is no organization being commanded by bin-Laden or anyone else. There is no grand army of an organized hidden network of cells ready to commit acts of terrorism.

[edit on 9/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I think the number is eight or nine of them, but a bunch of the "hijackers" have since been found alive. One of them is an Egyptian airline pilot I remember.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Why have evidence when you can have talking heads just say it? it is much easier that way.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
JackintheBox, that video you refer to was also bogus.

The man in the video is wearing jewelry, even though in his 'brand' of Islam, Jewelry is forbidden.. and when the face of the man is compared to a foto taken of Bin Laden, it is really obvious this is not the same man!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I wondered about this myself. You would think if they really wanted to get the person that caused this unforgivable act they could have done it by now. A guy that just hides from cave to cave?? They ran right over and plucked Saddam out of a little hole in the ground but Osama is still on the loose. Sounds like a scapegoat to me.

new topics

top topics

join