It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(life after people) everyone should see this atleast once in thier life seriously!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Has anybody ever seen "life after people" the documentary. It really is the best documentary i've ever seen in my life, everyone should watch it.

www.youtube.com..., theres the first part, with a link too it incase the video doesn't work, after the first part you can find, parts 2-9 as links from part 1, let me know what you all think and maybe we could start too circulate some other theories as too what would happen that many years after people,

i personally think an interesting factor would be what species would roam the earth, after we'd been wiped out as evolution started again, what other species would take over. Also the human was a one in a kabillion evolution so you never know, new human like species may look completely different. So lets here your theories
x

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think I saw this when it was aired on TV. I could be wrong because I know there were two of them released at the same time. But, if this was the one that I remember it was a very interesting piece. Kinda like how the world was in I Am Legend.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeahh thats the one!
because theres the scene where theres a tiger in the streets of New york and it literally looks everything the same as i am legend, great film, great documentary
thanks for the replies on both my posts
x

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yea, I saw this when it forst aired. It is a quite remarkable piece. Well worth watching. Makes us feel pretty insignificant in the big picture though, huh?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
haha so is this what they stole and ripped off I am legend from?
No doubt it is.
Remember don't steal from rich movie investment firms by watching there movies for free.
Just let them steal from you by selling you re hashed junk.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
haha so is this what they stole and ripped off I am legend from?
No doubt it is.
Remember don't steal from rich movie investment firms by watching there movies for free.
Just let them steal from you by selling you re hashed junk.

... actually I Am Legend is a brilliant novel by Richard Matheson written in 1954. They made it into a film in 1971's Omega Man with ol' Charlton Heston, and apparently even before that with Vincent Price in The Last Man On Earth (64).. havent seen the Price one but Omega Man is so cheesy it's awesome. As an aside, check out White Zombie's song I Am Legend, beautiful guitar work by metal's most underrated guitar player.

Back on topic: This sounds vaguly familiar, this documentary. Im goin to watch it again in a few mins.. I've always pondered what would come after Man, and it seemed that bacteria or virus seemed to be the most likely.. or a disembodied consciousness, having evolved beyond the need to physically survive, after conditions make it impossible to nurish a corporeal form.... or perhaps a disembodied consciousness could become like a parasite and infect lower life forms to sustain nurishment from; say, a lichen or moss.. taking care of a physical form on this plane but still surviving on a psychic plane..

[edit on 7-9-2008 by kidney thief]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Better still, read the book:

The World Without Us by Alan Weisman.

I assure you, you'll never look at plastic quite the same again .....

new topics

top topics

join