It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of John McCain talking about UFOs taken off youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just noticed this yesterday. There was that video of John McCain on youtube being asked about UFOs at what looked like a press conference of some kind recently. He mentions the Phoenix Lights and says UFOs are of great interest to him.

That video clip was posted by two different people. They were recorded differently so I don't think it was the same person. Both videos have vanished from youtube. Figures.

I just thought I would point this out. Makes one wonder if the McCain camp was able to get youtube to delete the videos....

[edit on 7-9-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hate when they do that. There have been a lot of videos removed from You tube and google video. It just adds more curiosity to the idea. They should keep them up there if they are not true.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

It was a real video. I've posted it here on ATS several times, so I'm sure a lot of you know which video I'm talking about. It's gone. I mean it doesn't say "video has been removed by user" the video is straight up GONE.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi UFO_REALITY,

I always found that clip interesting, due to the fact I have seen several sitting presidents asked the same question. There's the clip of Bush Sr. where he laughs and says "Sarah if they only knew what all was hidden they'd chase us through the streets and lynch us." Or some such line....

Then there's one with G.W. Bush asked that and he kind of chuckles, there's one of Cheney too...I just like to watch their faces when they are asked that question out of the blue, any question on UFOS.

McCain's facial expression doesn't change when he is asked that question and he appears to not be shocked at the question, nor does he try to make light of it. When I saw that clip, I looked McCain's senate web page up months before he was throwing his hat into the ring for President and found something interesting:

Senator John McCain is Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Armed Services; Ranking Member and former Chairman of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.

The Senate Committee on Armed Services is composed of 25 Senators. This Committee has jurisdiction for aeronautical and space activities peculiar to or primarily associated with the development of weapons systems or military operations;;

mccain.senate.gov...

Isn't that interesting?? Might be that he answered that question in the clip you're talking about because he happens to know something more then the usual politician concerning UFOS.

Good thread!

[edit on 7-9-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is why I save all interesting YouTube videos in my computer, even if they are copyrighted (the most probable reason for being removed) I can still look at them.

Maybe someone has a copy of it in the browser cache, it's a question of looking for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That is why I save all interesting YouTube videos in my computer, even if they are copyrighted (the most probable reason for being removed) I can still look at them.

Maybe someone has a copy of it in the browser cache, it's a question of looking for it.

You save ALL interesting youtube videos? Did you save this video? Doesn't sound like you did, so then what is the point of saying you save all important youtube videos? lol...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here you go:

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The point is to remind people that what we see on the Internet is not available because we want, it's available because someone else wants it, and as soon as they stop wanting it the material stops being available, so when we see something interesting we should, if possible, make a personal copy.

After my post I received a U2U asking how to save YouTube videos, so at least one person learnt something with my post, I doubt anyone learnt anything with yours.

PS: if the video is the one on the post above this one, I just made a copy, although I don't find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

thx for posting this

altho why do they blank out his reactions with credits and why was the answer not fully shown?

v strange

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
McCain's clip, is featured in "Night Skies" movie about the Phoenix Lights. I have the dvd (crap movie btw), so it can't be deleted from that. It's probably still on youtube under different titles, or tags. Alot of videos get removed for copywrite issues. What did the page say when you saw it was removed? Was it removed by owner or copywrite violations, i.e: Viacom? Or was the users account deleted? If so, it could be other videos he/she had that caused a problem, and they all get deleted.

Besides all this, there's alot more video sharing sites than just Google or youtube, it would be too time consuming to remove them all.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by violet]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Just on a note for downloading videos off youtube/google video. An easy way if you don't want to install anything is keepvid.com... There are other sites like this one too, just type in the url and it gives you the download link, easy.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
McCain keeps such a poker face on this issue, really if he is to become President he will like everyone before him go into silent mode on the UFO field. It is not like he has the power to bring anything forward.

I think of the players on Stargate SG1 at their press conferences on the show and how they 'act' the same way.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i don't have a source for this but i read it somewhere. it stated that while John McCain was a senator (i think) he pushed NASA hard as hell to get them to release a TON of mars pictures. anyone have a source?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i Commend any reporter who asks the question during an important press conference...

but dang it! i wish the reporter would announce his question first by saying "sir, many of the other reporters my laugh at the subject matter im going to be asking about today but, would you say you have any interest in the subject of ufo's?"

im sick of always hearing the crowd CHUCKLE or laugh, the only reason im sure they do this is because they (the reporters) are in a room with some very big personalities and they do their best to look and sound as professional as possible.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i remember springer saying "theres an alien behind every bush" "pun intendid".

that may clue you in to the reality we face.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
DELETE. double post.

[edit on 9/13/2008 by EternalThought]

new topics

top topics

join