It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian TV parrots Democrat talking points on McCain and Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How come the dems and the countries that hate America always sound alike?

www.israeltoday.co.il...

A political talk show on Iranian state-run television last week featured criticism of US Republican candidates John McCain and Sarah Palin that almost word-for-word echoed the talking points of US Democrats.

Interviewed on the show was Mohammed-Ali Fardanesh, a political science professor at a state-funded university, who characterized McCain as a dimwitted old man who will continue what he called the "awful" policies of the current US administration.

Moving on to Palin, Fardanesh focused almost solely on her perceived lack of experience, and insisted that she only became governor of Alaska because her predecessor was so corrupt the people would have voted for anyone else.

By contrast, Fardanesh completely ignored Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama's lack of executive experience, and lavished praise on the senator as a "highly educated" and "eloquent" man.

[edit: added required EX tags]
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't think Irianian TV sways my vote, but the issues do!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

It's no wonder. Iran knows that if Obama is elected, they can do whatever they want, and all Obama will do is "discuss it with them", and try to appease them. If McCain is elected, he won't put up with any nonsense from Iran. I'm sure all of America's enemies are routing for Obama, since he's proven by his words that he's a "cut and run" person.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This also from NewsMax:

Iranians Hoping for ‘Muslim’ Obama Victory

Iran’s leadership has expressed “great pleasure” at the prospect of a Barack Obama victory in November, according to Menashe Amir, the Iranian-born head of Radio Israel’s Persian language service.

But Iranian President Ahmadinejad has said he doubts that the American establishment “will allow” Obama to win.

“One of the Iranian religious leaders said if Obama will enter the White House, then Islam will conquer the heart of the American nation,” Amir told Isracast.com.
news.newsmax.com...

They have a stake in this election.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So it is safe to say that Iran endorses the Obama ticket?

this should give McCain/Palin a few hundred thousand more votes

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
This also from NewsMax:

Iranians Hoping for ‘Muslim’ Obama Victory

Iran’s leadership has expressed “great pleasure” at the prospect of a Barack Obama victory in November, according to Menashe Amir, the Iranian-born head of Radio Israel’s Persian language service.

But Iranian President Ahmadinejad has said he doubts that the American establishment “will allow” Obama to win.

“One of the Iranian religious leaders said if Obama will enter the White House, then Islam will conquer the heart of the American nation,” Amir told Isracast.com.
news.newsmax.com...

They have a stake in this election.

This is ridiculous. Obama isn't Muslim at all. It's so sad when people have their votes swayed by foreign papers. President Ahmadinejad is a nut! Don't listen to him.

As for McCain.... he won't bomb Iran either. He like other politicians says things to get elected.

Besides.... I don't think Obama will be allowed to win either. That much I can agree with.

top topics

join