It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CNN Capmbell Brown propaganda hour gets called on its crap.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
get use to it.

for 8 years we've heard these comments about fox news and how they go easy on republicans, wah wah wah and as soon as the tables are turned the same side that bashed fox news starts getting defensive when people on the right start bashing news outlets for having a left bias.

i cant tell you how many times ive seen them called faux news. and yes even the accusation of them being a propaganda tool has been leveled against fox news in the past.

whats the problem? we only like the bashing when its outgoing and not incoming? is that the problem? we like to dish it out and not take it?

to me it seems fair that since bush was attacked from day one obama should be too. not because i dont like obama but because it's consistent and fair.

part of the reason our government and our country is in the shape its in is because people only go after "the other side" and tend to largely overlook excuse or flat out dont give a toot sweet what their own side has been doing.

so now the shoe is on the other foot and the people on the left are surprised because?!?!?!?! when you dish it out be prepared to get the same treatment. clinton was bashed so bush got bashed and harder, so now its obama's turn to get run through the wringer.

i'm going to suggest to pretty much everyone that its ok to have a bias BUT keep your criticisms even and fair. apply them to everyone in politics. keep them civilized. already i am seeing the term neolib and im sure we can all figure out why, so again get used to it. thats what happens when you make a label and use it as a weapon, the other side finds a label of their own to use as a weapon. again get used to it.

there are biases in the media and anyone who attempts to deny it is either not paying attention or purposely being obtuse. some outlets have a right bias and some have a left bias. get over it. just stop watching them if it bothers you so much you feel this need to bash and insult like ive seen over the years. OR you could try be a bit more even handed and pulling back on the emotional reins a little and being a bit more objective in your criticisms and maybe when roles are switched next time your own side gets better treatment and you wont whine and cry when the treatment you gave others comes back to you.

also anyone who defends these people and tries to makes us believe that no chris mathews really isnt biased or no fox news isnt right leaning needs to have their head examined. both sides take it so personally they act childish on the forums all over the internet insulting bashing defending. its rather retarded.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A) Campbell Brown is married to a conservative
B) Campbell Browna and another guest proclaimed the last time we had a 1 part majority was Jimmy Carter, then was corrected and they said Bill Clinton. SHHH yeahhh I guess they forogt about the majority of Bush's 8 years where he had the majority?

<< 1   >>

join