It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fully Nude Strip Search by Cops" - More Police Brutality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Just found another sickening video that shows you just how corrupt some police officers actually are:

www.youtube.com...

What on earth is wrong with these people?? I really don't understand how the people charged with looking after the public can behave in this manner!

Im sorry but those officers in that video should be charged with sexual harassment, I can't think of any legitimate reason for the removal of that womens clothes in that manner apart from the fact that they wanted to humiliate her. Disgusting!

[edit on 7/9/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thats messed up bud. All I know is if that happened to my wife, i'd dish out a few ass whippingz. If she really called for help and just got forcibly stripped and manhandled against police policy... we truly are a police state. I've seen what they do first-hand. They dont do anything by the books, they work by their own rules. Good find... the public needs to hear about all these cases. Everytime a camera has "missing" footage where it should have been being taped, the officer should be fired. It should be mandatory to have all cameras on at all times, otherwise those with power will simply abuse it.
Starred and flagged.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
this is why i hate cops so much. as soon as they get their badge its as if the law doesnt apply to them. they walk so high and mighty and think their top #. when every they screw up its ok because there a 'cop', yet when your everyday joe average makes that same mistake, its beatin's all round!
wankers.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
As america's working it's way towards a totalitarian police country, I often catch myself wondering, what goes on in the minds of those who swor an oath to serve & protect.
After living in the states from 1981 to 1993, I've been a witness to the hardening of the interaction between the citizens & the police. I seriously doubt, that the people joining the force, don't enjoy the power that comes along with the badge and the gun.
I know that there's rotten appels in all walks of life, but power-tripping gun slingers, hiding behind the badge and the Blue Wall, should scare anyone.
Watching that poor woman being stripped naked and treated like an animal, really shows how far cops will go.
I wonder how each officer would feel, if this had been someones little or big sister, abused like that, at another police station. Would it still be okay.? Seriously, I think not.
During World War II, the most hated people in the concentration camps, were the "Kapo's". Jews who assisted the Germans, by keeping their own kind in line and reporting everything to head of the camp.
In case of USA becomming a police-state, and all the undesireable has to be rounded up, to be shipped off to the 800+ detention camps.
Who do you think will be the "Kapo's" this time.?

Lord have mercy on us all.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Im all for law and order, but I have to agree here that these officers went way out of line. Doesnt really matter why this lady was stripped searched, the real core issue is that she was stripped searched with male officers present in the room, which is against the department's policy.

A clean cut case IMO.

Cheers!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
They all need to be fired, ever one in the room, the officers on duty

and frankly, the resisting arrest thing makes me sick, I am not sure how that is an extra charge for anything, the very concept that if someone wants to drag me away and lock me up I am in even more trouble for resisting bows my mind, what reaction should a person have as they are led away to a cage, glee? Upbeat yet serious? perhaps melancholy with a tone of cooperation?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
They all need to be fired, ever one in the room, the officers on duty

and frankly, the resisting arrest thing makes me sick, I am not sure how that is an extra charge for anything, the very concept that if someone wants to drag me away and lock me up I am in even more trouble for resisting bows my mind, what reaction should a person have as they are led away to a cage, glee? Upbeat yet serious? perhaps melancholy with a tone of cooperation?

Its quite funny and rediculous to be charged with resisting arrest when your already in the cell being stripped searched down to the bare birthday suit with opposite sex officers holding you to the slab of metal bed bunk.

And even more ironic that this lady called for help! To serve and protect....or is it .."To remove and violate".

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Based on the information provided, her actions were misinterpreted by the responding officer.

Strip searches are standard intake procedure when someone goes to jail, but male officers never should have been present. The county's justification will be that she was too difficult for the women alone to strip search properly.

She does appear to be struggling quite a bit, but that's probably because she doesn't understand why she was arrested in the first place when she was the complainant and why she is being strip-searched with men present.

There are legitimate reasons for her resistance. Unfortunately, they are not recognized in the arrest/booking phase of the process, but only ex post facto during the judicial process when she has the opportunity to explain what was going on in her head.

It's a damn shame. I hate to see this kind of thing. I really do. It happens more often than the public realizes.

This is why superior communication skills are so vital in law enforcement officers. If her behavior was truly misinterpreted, this all happened for no reason at all and a lot of unnecessary damage has been done that cannot be undone.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If this were to happen to my girlfriend, I would be up on much more serious charges.

Can anyone say "Officer down"?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This has been posted before im sure now about 10 times.
They shouldn't have done what they did.I guess they messed up.
They will have to suffer.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Could'nt agree more. If we all go with the flow and don't resist things like this, then imagine 100 years.. Anyone play Halflife 2?
First post on the board btw, hey yall

Originally posted by Psychopump
If this were to happen to my girlfriend, I would be up on much more serious charges.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I couldnt agree more! The time when the police do this to my girlfriend then theres going to be alot more serious charges to be dealt with.

As far as I'm concerned, the officers in questions should have this done to their mothers & sisters, then have it posted on the interenet. Lets see how they would feel!

Its scary how these "police officers" seem to behave like mindless, violent tools of the state with no regard to humanity or peoples feelings and respect.

What ever happened to talking ? The woman wasn't being violent, she was resisting most probably because she had no idea what the officers were doing to her and she was humiliated and scary. If I was a woman in her situation I would have visions of being raped the why they handled her.

People like that shouldnt be police officers, they should have compassion and empathy with regards to other human beings.

I really, really do not understand how people like that can become police officers.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snift
Could'nt agree more. If we all go with the flow and don't resist things like this, then imagine 100 years.. Anyone play Halflife 2?
First post on the board btw, hey yall

Hiya mate, welcome to the board!

Yeah, I have played Half Life & Half Life 2, great games! As you said the more people ignore things like this then the worst its going to become.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
This has been posted before im sure now about 10 times.
They shouldn't have done what they did.I guess they messed up.
They will have to suffer.

Apologies if its been posted before, I for one haven't seen it so I thought I would post. Yes, I think they definately did mess up however the scary thing is I'm sure they knew they were "messing up" when they did it.

If they didn't then it makes the whole episode a lot more worrying.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Snift

nice first post snift.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's pretty simple.

FEAR the police.

I have been a law abiding citizen the entirety of my life. But I am just as vigilant against any contact with law enforcement as I am against any criminal element.

What a disgrace.

:shk:

edit on 26-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Police needed to make sure this women hasn't stuffed any weapons up her crotch

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thats screwed up

ps: THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This sh!t is only gonna get worse...

The public tolerance level will be exceeded soon...
Despite the complicit media downplaying these stories...
We are in for DARK times my friends...

Notice the signs...

Then spread the word...

Free-thinking to all....

new topics

top topics

join