It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Credits, Was the Death Star an Inside Job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The ultimate power in the galaxy, destroyed by a rag tag band of freedom fighters? Or was it? Rebels for truth in cooperation with Kidswithtoomuchtimeontheirhands presents, a shocking look at what could be the ultimate conspiracy in a galaxy far far away!

Loose Credits!

The conspiracy will be revealed!

[edit on 9/7/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Great find, WUK! Satire is my favorite form of humor - plus, I'm an old-school Star Wars nerd.

If I was one of the creators, I would draw attention to the fact that the "rebel" allegedly responsible for launching the torpedo is in fact the son of Palpatine's right hand man, DARTH VADER.

Funny stuff!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thanks Tera, I was actually expecting more response to these vids concidering this board

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
reply to post by whatukno

Great find, WUK! Satire is my favorite form of humor - plus, I'm an old-school Star Wars nerd.

If I was one of the creators, I would draw attention to the fact that the "rebel" allegedly responsible for launching the torpedo is in fact the son of Palpatine's right hand man, DARTH VADER.

Funny stuff!

I was expecting that too.

I found it hilarious WUK, I'll never view Star Wars the same way again

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Thanks Tera, I was actually expecting more response to these vids concidering this board

To quote bigfatfurrytexan (from The Akashic Record thread)

its election season and most ... are tied up arguing over the two turds running for office.

People need to lighten up around here, in a serious way. Cheers.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
...I edited the quote a bit because he was talking about troll-types specifically, but the reason is the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
second vid is the best. I love the part when he goes into how skywalker couldn't have escaped the explosion in time. It's funny cause it's something that bothered me when i watched the movie too.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yes an inappropriate bump for this thread in remembrance of a terrible day in US history.

Please remember to star and flag this guys.

It's important! The Conspiracy must be revealed!

new topics

top topics

join