It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain RNC Video 'Tribute' Links Iran to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Last night, while Americans sat quietly expecting to watch a video 'tribute' to victims of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001--John McCain took advantage of America's good will to showed a video falsely linking Iran to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

From the Huffinton Post website - video also available via Youtube.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by hairy1]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hairy1

Last night, while Americans sat quietly expecting to watch a video 'tribute' to victims of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001--John McCain took advantage of America's good will to showed a video falsely linking Iran to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

From the Huffinton Post website - video also available via Youtube.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by hairy1]

Ya... The funny things is now MCCAIN is supposed to be a reformer of some sort.

Ya they are reforming the government propaganda to be more obvious and slimy then it was before.

I think the GOP has got to be dismantled to stop WWIII and WWIIII...

Alas it seems the paper patriots and the kneejerk has awoken again only to use
their "WONDERFUL" judgment to elect another warmonger.

It seems they have forgotten about EISENHOWER'S warning...

I will pay for for the GOP, we all will one day.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You know what? I'm not sure this was some deliberate attempt to mislead. I think it was probably just ignorance. Republicans have consistently shown total a total lack of interest in trying to understand other people and cultures. They prefer to hang labels on people and oversimplify the world.

A classic example is Iraq. It appears the White House was completely ignorant of historical ethnic tensions between Shiites and Sunnis. There is a tendency to lump all Muslims into one group. You know, buncha radical, screaming towel-head terrorists.

Iran is mostly Shiite, while Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaida are Sunni. So the idea that they're all part of the same group is preposterous. But frankly, I don't believe they knew that. Not that they would have cared...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That lunatic McInsane is really one of the more disgusting "personalities" (if a bowel movement can have a personality) that exists in this world. He subscribes to the "shock" theory of politics - the wilder and more "out there" he can be, the more of the radical fringe he can get to worship him, which is all he wants in the first place.

Yah I had to borrow that, it was just to good, BTW has anyone watched a film that was in general release oh say 6-9 months ago called "The Candidate"? Amazing

Now repeat after me -- 9/11 was plotted and carried out by Iranian Operatives.

oh crap! Did I say operatives? No! I meant Terrorists! Yes Iranian Terrorists! Now Sleep.

new topics

top topics

join