It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really an ancient space ship on the Moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Math(s)ew
and by the way why the hell they use mosaic technique to MAKE a pic of the whole Moon?

So you can make a bigger better quality picture...

LIKE THIS ONE Made with 107 tiles

BTW Clementine is NOT NASA its DoD/NAVY

and once again by the way ,there's even a clear (for me)picture of the sphinx in Copernicus

That would be THIS one

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imothop35

The photo: i141.photobucket.com... shows natural formations and the so-called "spaceship" is just a high-albedo (whitish, highly reflective) rolling hill with visible small craters on it's surface. Someone got creative and made a mountain out of a molehill.

This is for the gullible.

There's nothing here, folks, move on.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imothop35

Again it was ArMaP who finds a great Picture from this so called Spaceship

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Judged for yourself.

The photo found at i141.photobucket.com... shows a normal, natural feature complete with craters. It is a rolling hill-type with high albedo due to it's whitish surface.

Some with too much time on their hands and great computer skills decided to have some fun with the gullible set. I never accepted it as real and now seeing the area in the above photo proves that it is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i guess you can spinn it either way ,

either we are seeing photos of the 3d mock ups (which are censored)
or
we are seeing the real photos that they took of the moon ,

you be the judge ,

but keeping in mind all the disclosure videos with nasa airbrush artist and egyptian airplan pilotes and who not,

either they are distorting facts and just talking about our technology,
or they are actuly speaking about real things that are not from this terra firma

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I thought I recognized the style. That video was made by the same folks who made my $25 bill. Just as good but unspendable just as the video is a joke!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag I never accepted it as real and now seeing the area in the above photo proves that it is a hoax.

Proves nothing of the sort... All it proves is ArMaP found a different photo of the area that shows' fuzzy rock' No proof that HIS find isn't the altered one.

IF there really WAS a 'ship' there, it makes sense NASA would create a new image... one that 'clearly' showed it was a trick of lights and shadow

BTW compliments on your 'intelligent' choice of handle... You will go far here...

:shk:

[[[bleepin sockpuppets
]]]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I found something intriguing:

on the right from the not complete hexagonal pattern we have two hexagonal craters (one of them is inside another smaller hexagonal pattern) and in the center of them the supposed material left by the supposed meteors is casting shadows that are VERY VERY interesting!

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I believe as do many contactees and goverment officials that that moon we see in the sky is a artificail satelite that was brought here it is holo on the inside and the craters were made on it. It is a spaceship you could say it doesnt rotate it is made out of some type of metal on the inside followed by the dust craters and other stuff to make it look like a moon. It is said to have come from another part of the star system which was pushed behind a comet to get here. Its reasons for being here not sure ,aliens live on it and as do some earth humans that the goverment has sent up there aswel.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, this was discussed looong time ago on this forum. The whole story about the Apollo 20 mission could be a fake, could not be, don't know. But the real deal is that we have the original still from NASA showing the object over that crater.

Original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still from NASA:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

But... oh, wait a minute... what happened to the last link? Suddenly, is no more!

If anybody can find the original still, please post it.

PD: About the Apollo 20 stuff... anybody was able to discredit the footage showing the flyover previous the zoom over the "spaceship"? Because I did a frame by frame follow and compared it with photos from NASA and it was a "perfect" match. So... is that an "Apollo 20" flyover or something else, like another previous and known Apollo mission? THAT is the real key to discredit all this about the "Rutledge" chronicle.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I belive in this

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ah, I see how it is about this topic ...

I asked a simple question and the thread got closed ....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
this video is obviously some sort of law enforcement stake-out operation taking place in Patterson, New Jersey
these pictures were used as evidence in the supreme court case of The United States vs Robinson, 1963

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join