It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proclamation of Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello fellow Humans...

since we have the Divine plan on our side,let's flex our Righetous Rights & Mind...

when you are ready to stand up and fight for Humanity then send this to government folk...

the complete message can be found here,scroll down to the bottom.
jahtruth.net...

Proclamation of Liberty

(Leviticus 25:10 . . . proclaim Liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof

We The People; in order to form a more perfect union and set ourselves free from oppression; demand that all of the legislative branches of government: federal, state and local, including the President and Vice President, shall repeal and cease to enforce all and every piece of man-made legislation, all of which is criminal; fraudulent and treason against the God in Whom we trust and also against we His people.

YHWH ("I AM") has expressly forbidden men from legislating (Deuteronomy 4:2) and has commanded that any and all persons found guilty of so doing should be executed by public stoning, or by any other means available to carry out that task.

Usury is unlawful; expressly prohibited, and therefore:

We The People demand that the Federal Reserve Bank be prohibited from charging interest and that all interest payments already paid to the FRB shall be refunded, in full, forthwith and redistributed equally amongst all the citizens of these united States of America.

We The People therefore give the legislators, including the President and Vice-President, 15 days to take the necessary steps to repeal all previous man-made legislation and revert to enforcing only God's Laws in The Bible. Failure to comply with this order from We The People and the direct Command of God; as expressed in The Bible; will result in the guilty being executed.

We The People demand that all persons convicted under man-made legislation and therefore wrongfully imprisoned shall be released immediately and the judges who unlawfully condemned and sentenced them shall take their places in prison and personally, from their own funds, not the state purse, compensate the offended persons for their wrongful imprisonment.

Furthermore: anyone collaborating with the enemy; by seeking to or enforcing and/or administering any of the aforementioned illegal legislation against We The People; is guilty of the same crimes as the legislators and will, according to God's Law, also be executed in accordance with The Law.

You have been warned.

Signed:

The Fremen.

the only way to stop the nwo...
jahtruth.net...

On September 10, 2008, we want to deliver ONE MILLION signatures to
Congress urging them to exercise their Constitutional authority and mandate to
hold this President - and all future Presidents - accountable
www.kucinich.us...

NESARA
www.nesara.us...

www.white-knights911.net...

Much Love & Light to You all and to all that is

(^_*)

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi all...

This is so wonderful...there are so many people out there that care about Humanity...

MUST READ & REPOST.....Our last peacful option

There is a plan afoot. To get as many groups who are proficient in organizing protests to come together as a coalition to demand an accounting from our government. No matter what your usual cause there is a great need to come together on this effort. We want to organize a massive protest in front of congress. This protest needs to have an indefinite time frame. We need to stay as long as it takes to bring this document (below) to the attention of the general public.
blog.myspace.com...

This could be our "line in the sand" or the trigger of the next "Shot heard round the world". Don't pass this opertunity up. It may be our late one at a peacful outcome.

Organize, Throw it in their faces and Demand Your Country Back!

Copy this now

PETITION FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES

RELATING TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
givemeliberty.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OH GAWD!! Where do I begin???

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Hello fellow Humans...

blah, blah, blah, rant, blah

Furthermore: anyone collaborating with the enemy; by seeking to or enforcing and/or administering any of the aforementioned illegal legislation against We The People; is guilty of the same crimes as the legislators and will, according to God's Law, also be executed in accordance with The Law.

Theoretically you have now killed all of the Governemt people, trashed the eceonomy completely and released millions of Felons worldwide. You have done this based on the writings of men, that's right, men. The same kind of power hungry, domination seeking men that you just killed off in your big revolution in SKIPPY'S name. So what are you going to do? Hope that everyone who is out there suddenly comes to the same magical place you are in your belief and there is peace and love and happiness? Sorry kid, hate to dash your hopes but the first damn thing all those felons are going to do is get some 'payback' against the people that placed them in jail to begin with, got children? Daughters? Dope? Alcohol? You better comply if you want to live. Then there are all the other fringe cases who now have had pretty much every social constriction lifted from them, they're going to have a real good time too. Oh yah, SKIPPY'S LAWS you say, well kid, SKIPPY was the dream that a powerful man-based man-like entity created and ruled the universe. Pretty big place he gots ain't it? To bad that SKIPPY was copied by the Gebs from the God of the Hoosies who was also a miserable copy of another greater-than-mankind being with unfortunately human characteristics. Such as having a love for revenge?(Destroy them!) Torture?(stone them!) Hatred? (Drive them out!) How about fooling around? Some gods would disguise themselves as animals just to sleep with a human woman, very godly that, must have been real losers to come up with that plan (Hey Jake! Ya wanna do Luwanda? Just get in this here Cow costume!)

Wake up kid.

You have been warned.

Signed:

The Fremen.

I believe they are violating the copyright of one Author named Herbert who wrote the Dune series of books? More bloody fantasists.

the only way to stop the nwo...
jahtruth.net...

Heres a conspiracy for you, I'll write some crappy plan that I think all the religious losers out there with no clue will love because it gives them one bit of hope that they will be on top, than I ask them to send me a little something to support my website. Let''s see, if I can 100 losers to send me $10 each, I just made $1000.00, and if I can get 100,000 losers to send me $1.00 every year, I can buy a house, a car, get some wimmen, maybe a date with Luwanda ...

NESARA
www.nesara.us...
www.white-knights911.net...

NESARA is a well proven SCAM being conducted by the Whiteknights which was stolen from it's actual creator. repackaged and is now redistributed by schemers trying to take peoples money. Some of the NESARA and WhiteKnight people are actually (Gasp!) in jail for FRAUD.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

lol

so you are ok with satan/nwo/vatican rule?

new topics

top topics

join