It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beer Rationing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I actually think last year they had a huge storage shed for the confiscated booze.

They showed it off for the media, but besides that, I'm not sure what they did with it!

But if you've got a carload of 4 blokes, 96 beers over a 24hr period should just about do it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404

24 beers per person per day is enough. If it's not, then you're an alcoholic.

if i didnt know better id swear you were nicola roxon

people should be allowed to take in as much as they see fit, this is supposed to be a free country, if people do things that are anti-social throw the book at them, why should everyone else be penalised for the antics of a small minority

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

I might add that there is one sure fire way of stirring the Aussie public into Revolution against it's oppressive government and that's taking away our beer!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Bazza? Is that you?

I must admit though, I don't drink much. Commercial beer is just pasteurized and artificially carbonated rubbish anyway.

I can think of a few things more worthy of revolution than this travesty of rationing.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sorry to heard boys! Here in the South trying to cap a man's beer stash would lead to all sorts of violence. Do they allow sales of beer inside the track? If you could only bring in X amount, but they allow vendor sales...well that sounds like they are trying to drum up vendor profits to me!

Meanwhile at the Petit Le Mans - Road Atlanta, Georgia USA, our caravan will have three kegs (that is 58L per keg), and no it is not "weak" Yank beer, me and mine are home brewers. We will also be stocking a lovely assortment of adult beverages. Ahh good times...if any of ya wanna make to hope over to pool, Ya welcome to join us! LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404

Bazza? Is that you?

damn my identity has been revealed !!

i must hasten now to the bogan cave and recreate another identity

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What was the limit on spirits? my mates all enjoy a slab or two on a nice warm day but i more of a jim beam or jack daniels man myself. or the cruiser blacks for the ladies? they will get u well plastered befor the beer!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join